Author Topic: The History of The Greatest Troll On The Internet  (Read 9216 times)

DukeNukem

Re: The History of The Greatest Troll On The Internet
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2010, 04:34:03 PM »
I2 Special News Team Newsflash!

Duke_Nukem, one of the members of the aspie forum, Aspies For Freedom, has been involved in a troll scandal. Reports indicate that Duke, who was previously just a nobody, garnered attention literally overnight with controversial posts. These posts were deemed by members from all over of the forum to be quite offensive, and as a result, Duke was reported to the moderators on 14 separate occasions just over the last few days. How shocking! How could this nice man be such a vile rulebreaker literally overnight? What's more, Duke has been protesting the website as a whole, negatively criticizing the behaviors of the membership. Nonetheless, this behavior has attracted the attention of moderator Pikajedi, whom in response to the incident suspended Duke's posting and PM privileges. This is what he had to say to Duke:

Quote from: Pikajedi
Right, enough is enough.

Duke, you've pissed off the members and you offer nothing in return.

I will be consulting with Gareth as to bypassing your remaining warnings/temp bans.

As for now, I am removing your ability to post. You will still be able to read posts but very little else.

If this is true, then what will become of Duke_Nukem's membership on AFF? Will Gareth agree to perm-ban Duke from AFF because of these extreme circumstances? Stay tuned for the answer!

P7PSP

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2010, 04:41:45 PM »
I have read AFF and disagree with too much that is posted there to bother with the place further but Gareth seems like a decent guy. It is a small website that is no more important than this one is, excepting to those who post there. To sum up FA, if you are considered as important there as you seem to think you are then you would still only be a big turd in a small bowl. Vexing the membership of a forum is not a grand accomplishment.

DukeNukem

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2010, 04:44:59 PM »
Since I cannot post on AFF anymore, I have this to say to Pikajedi and Gareth:

Go ahead and perm-ban me from AFF, that will be just another notch on my belt, losers! :evillaugh:

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2010, 04:55:58 PM »
No, that's more me not being active on the forum recently and the reports piling up.

Doesn't help that you more or less out and out said "lol I'm trolling".

So yeah, you get the mutestick  :police:

Suck it up.

I have read AFF and disagree with too much that is posted there to bother with the place further but Gareth seems like a decent guy. It is a small website that is no more important than this one is, excepting to those who post there. To sum up FA, if you are considered as important there as you seem to think you are then you would still only be a big turd in a small bowl. Vexing the membership of a forum is not a grand accomplishment.

Gee, thanks  :zoinks:

P7PSP

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2010, 04:58:28 PM »
No, that's more me not being active on the forum recently and the reports piling up.

Doesn't help that you more or less out and out said "lol I'm trolling".

So yeah, you get the mutestick  :police:

Suck it up.

Gee, thanks  :zoinks:

:lol: That wasn't intended to slight you by omission Pika, you seem like a decent guy as well.

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2010, 05:02:52 PM »
AFF has had it's glory day, as Ross and Hyke will attest.

My job is a glorified caretaker, but I don't have enough time to read every thread and follow every potential flamewar brewing.

I like to think our moderation is still better than WP.

DukeNukem

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2010, 06:08:07 PM »

My job is a glorified caretaker, but I don't have enough time to read every thread and follow every potential flamewar brewing.

Well, yes, but that's not really saying much, now is it? :wanker:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2010, 06:26:19 PM »
And Duke, you ARE still a nobody.

I joined AFF to have a look-see at what was happening, mainly cos pandora had told me what  a fuckstick Shrek was (and still is). Unfortunately, there didn't seem to be a lot happening, and I guess you had to walk on shells when you wanted to say something. Not as bad as Wankplanet, but nowhere near as free as here. BUT you must remember, if you break the rules, like Duke seems to have done, then you suffer the consequences. Now with here, odeon doesn't ban (unless it's a TOS violation such as Ahayes or peegay did) - he just keeps them here so that the rest of us can roast them on a spit and savour the juices.

So feel free to post all the shit you want Duke, just remember there's a BFG9000 pointed at your ass.

DukeNukem

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2010, 06:30:18 PM »
And Duke, you ARE still a nobody.

I joined AFF to have a look-see at what was happening, mainly cos pandora had told me what  a fuckstick Shrek was (and still is). Unfortunately, there didn't seem to be a lot happening, and I guess you had to walk on shells when you wanted to say something. Not as bad as Wankplanet, but nowhere near as free as here. BUT you must remember, if you break the rules, like Duke seems to have done, then you suffer the consequences. Now with here, odeon doesn't ban (unless it's a TOS violation such as Ahayes or peegay did) - he just keeps them here so that the rest of us can roast them on a spit and savour the juices.

So feel free to post all the shit you want Duke, just remember there's a BFG9000 pointed at your ass.

No, there is not a BFG9000 pointed at my BFA. And you peeps fail to see the brilliance of my trolling. My trolling of AFF was much better than any of you uncreative wankers could have done. :wanker:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2010, 06:33:03 PM »
Hell, even I'm a better troll than you, and I suck at it.

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2010, 06:46:02 PM »

Completely true. :thumbup:
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2010, 07:15:16 PM »
And who is that not anyone currently here
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 07:18:31 PM by parts »
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2010, 07:16:26 PM »

Completely true. :thumbup:

Moderation done in moderation.   :thumbup:

I lurk now and then, and you're doing a great be it often an ungrateful job imo.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

P7PSP

« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2010, 07:20:23 PM »
And who is that not anyone currently here
??? What?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2010, 07:25:05 PM »