Author Topic: Aspies for Freedom, Revolt Against!  (Read 3082 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: Aspies for Freedom, Revolt Against!
« Reply #105 on: September 14, 2010, 12:20:18 PM »
:LMAO:

Yes Tentacles not testicles..... Do Squids even HAVE testicles?  :orly:

One per male it seems.
Wikipedia on squids and their reproductive system
A dissected male specimen of Onykia ingens, showing a non-erect penis (the white tubular structure located below most of the other organs)
A specimen of the same species exhibiting elongation of the penis to 67 cm in length

In females the ink sac is hidden from view by a pair of white nidamental glands, which lie anterior to the gills. There are also red-spotted accessory nidamental glands. Both organs are associated with food manufacture and shells for the eggs. Females also have a large translucent ovary, situated towards the posterior of the visceral mass.

Males do not possess these organs, but instead have a large testis in place of the ovary, and a spermatophoric gland and sac. In mature males, this sac may contain spermatophores, which are placed inside the female's mantle during mating.

Amazing you never noticed yourself you had one. (Giant squids are suspected to have a penis btw, other male squids go without   :razz:)
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #106 on: September 14, 2010, 12:22:38 PM »

One per male it seems.
A dissected male specimen of Onykia ingens, showing a non-erect penis (the white tubular structure located below most of the other organs)
A specimen of the same species exhibiting elongation of the penis to 67 cm in length

In females the ink sac is hidden from view by a pair of white nidamental glands, which lie anterior to the gills. There are also red-spotted accessory nidamental glands. Both organs are associated with food manufacture and shells for the eggs. Females also have a large translucent ovary, situated towards the posterior of the visceral mass.

Males do not possess these organs, but instead have a large testis in place of the ovary, and a spermatophoric gland and sac. In mature males, this sac may contain spermatophores, which are placed inside the female's mantle during mating.

Amazing you never noticed yourself you had one. (Giant squids are suspected to have a penis btw, other male squids go without   :razz:)

Fuck it im a hemaphrodite squid.... problem solved  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #107 on: September 14, 2010, 12:31:25 PM »

One per male it seems.

Whatever suits you  :lol:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #108 on: September 14, 2010, 12:37:32 PM »

One per male it seems.

Whatever suits you  :lol:

:lol:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #109 on: September 14, 2010, 01:36:01 PM »

I know squids have rings, but balls? Dunno.

Rings? One to wear on each tentacle?  :orly:

Calamari. Yummmmmmmm.

Cooked like tripe is delicious.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #110 on: September 14, 2010, 03:04:42 PM »
/sneaks away
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein