Educational

Author Topic: Thought I should put the record straight about my cousin  (Read 5531 times)

DukeNukem

Re: Thought I should put the record straight about my cousin
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2010, 11:09:01 PM »

Oh YES she does!

You're really interested in my sexuality, aren't you? It almost sounds like you're maybe in denial about yours. TBH you sound creepy as fuck. I think when you finally grow up you're going to be a sex pest. Your parents really should have done the world a favour and euthanized you at birth.
You seem fascinated by incest. Are your parents cousins? It might help to explain your appearance and apparant mental retardation.
Just out of curiosity. Do you think they're proud of you?

His Dad (Biological) is a bum and a lazy arsehole. His Mum is cold and did not want him. His Foster Mum is the only one he feels close to and  is too ineffectual to motivate his lazy arse and he is fast falling into the same patterns as his Father. All he has to do now is age a bit and find a dumb girl, have a child and call it Duke Nukem and the pattern will be repeated.

In answer yes I think his Dad will likely be more self-loathing than Judy and probably get some smug satisfaction that his son has wound up as hopeless as him. So sort of proud.

Judy has the bible in the meantime and a bunch of morals to cling to. Beats the hell out of having to make an effort to change himself. He rather hope that the world will change around him and become accepting of him. It won't and he will just become the loser he is but will be older and more seasoned in fail.

Me? Change myself? That's what everyone wants to do with me is try to change me into a sheep. But that is not going to happen! No Sir, no!

At least I am not like Chris-chan! I am a very nice person with good morals, unlike him and the rest of you peeps. ::)

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2010, 11:14:44 PM »
Hell, you might not be able to make a U-turn, but you might be able to make its eyes pop.

Most guys masturbate to stick books; Judy just opens up the bible to John 3:16.

P7PSP

« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2010, 11:15:54 PM »
Me? Change myself? That's what everyone wants to do with me is try to change me into a sheep. But that is not going to happen! No Sir, no!
Did Yashua not tell Peter "If you love me feed my sheep"? Who do you think he was referring to as sheep? Are you not one of His sheep? Will you deny being such 3 times before dawn?
At least I am not like Chris-chan! I am a very nice person with good morals, unlike him and the rest of you peeps. ::)
By your fruits you are known.

DukeNukem

« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2010, 11:34:33 PM »
Did Yashua not tell Peter "If you love me feed my sheep"? Who do you think he was referring to as sheep? Are you not one of His sheep? Will you deny being such 3 times before dawn?

And yes, I am known by my fruits. Namely, my...

BALLS OF STEEL (TM)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #64 on: September 06, 2010, 11:35:26 PM »
Well it depends on what you consider Christian.
Upholding the vengeful God of the old testament, who managed to steer the predecessors of the modern post-Jesus Christ-believers through the age where bronze aged warriors finally came to find harder less accepting Roman opposition, who would not kowtow to them generally being hard arses.
Or whether you consider Christian the new testament born of the teachings of the Great Prophet and son of God, Jesus, who was a rather lot more forgiving and kind and compassionate.
In the first instance, maybe but that God would find some issue with him or on a whim throw him into Hell for lulz.
In the second instance then absolutely not as he doesn't hold any of the gentle and compassionate or kind aspects of the Jesus that he and other Christians maintain and will go to Hell for it.

On a lighter note, I think Judy will become steadily more and more bitter. I think he will never see life outside his town. I think he will have as a final insult, his Dad live with him when he is old and he will have a mirror image into what life will hold for him and it will eat away at his soul.  :laugh:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

P7PSP

« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2010, 11:41:06 PM »

BALLS OF STEEL (TM)

:minusevil: for nonresponsive gayness. I do grant that you really aren't intellectually equipped to keep up but you are not even trying to discuss the topic you brought up.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2010, 11:47:13 PM »
Well it depends on what you consider Christian.
Upholding the vengeful God of the old testament, who managed to steer the predecessors of the modern post-Jesus Christ-believers through the age where bronze aged warriors finally came to find harder less accepting Roman opposition, who would not kowtow to them generally being hard arses.
Or whether you consider Christian the new testament born of the teachings of the Great Prophet and son of God, Jesus, who was a rather lot more forgiving and kind and compassionate.
In the first instance, maybe but that God would find some issue with him or on a whim throw him into Hell for lulz.
In the second instance then absolutely not as he doesn't hold any of the gentle and compassionate or kind aspects of the Jesus that he and other Christians maintain and will go to Hell for it.

On a lighter note, I think Judy will become steadily more and more bitter. I think he will never see life outside his town. I think he will have as a final insult, his Dad live with him when he is old and he will have a mirror image into what life will hold for him and it will eat away at his soul.  :laugh:

Judy as an old man:

« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 11:54:42 PM by Steve-O »

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2010, 01:41:09 AM »
Victor was funny. 
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2010, 03:47:23 AM »

BALLS OF STEEL (TM)

Well, if you are a Christian, and homosexuality is so bad....then why would you start a thread here asking for people to talk about when they had sex with children...joke, or no joke...I find it hard to believe a Christian, who has attacked Butterflies, would have done something, just for fun.

Do you even go to Church?

Or do you just pretend to aspire to some higher power when it suits you?

BTW, Jesus hung out with prostitutes, so probably best not to judge others.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2010, 05:58:44 AM »
Oh thats right, Scotland. Pardon my memory, its bad. Also, lol Eclair. :laugh:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2010, 06:18:59 AM »

BALLS OF STEEL (TM)

BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS ...  
BALLS OF STEEL.

Yeah, sorry, can't help remember that trolling video, erm yeah, carry on.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: September 07, 2010, 06:23:21 AM »
Yes, ventrilo rules. :thumbup:
I will never stop...

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2010, 06:33:34 AM »
 :indeed:

Too bad the Loud Nigra Stickam videos were deleted from youtube, those were hilarious and my favourites. One user in one of the videos, decided to leave her computer connected on while she slept... Well, good ole anon did his duty upon coming across this, and woke her up with the epic Loud Nigra mating call. It was so loud it echoed several times on the recording. :laugh:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 06:35:41 AM by ProfessorFarnsworth »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2010, 06:45:01 AM »
Was that around the same time as the explosive impact kid?
I will never stop...

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #74 on: September 07, 2010, 06:51:40 AM »
Was that around the same time as the explosive impact kid?

Wouldn't have a clue, I'm kind of a newfag knowledge wise. I actually read ED frequently too.