Educational

Author Topic: I'm self-destructing  (Read 10755 times)

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
Re: I'm self-destructing
« Reply #210 on: September 04, 2010, 12:33:09 AM »
I have some very serious trauma in my background, over a long period of time, inflicted on me by my own family.

That's because you are worthless and probably deserved it. Your chief skill in life is to be an emotional punching bag for your family. They probably laughed so hard when you kept taking it and didn't stand up for yourself. You know you are a worthless little good for nothing bitch.  :laugh:

(There, is that what you're after? Some real bullying.)

You didn't get that right, shit for brains.

I know you are now crying like a little bitch, so what do I care.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #211 on: September 04, 2010, 12:35:54 AM »
Meadow what is your actual problem with people here? I seem to be missing something

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #212 on: September 04, 2010, 12:40:02 AM »
I was beaten with instruments, starved and my mother allowed her men to use me openly, in front of my entire family. I was deprived of all of my early education because of these activities and am completely self taught. I have some college but have had a lot of social problems due to the autism and emotional problems due to the abuse. I wasn't able to talk well, cry out in pain when I was being hurt or speak up to get help the help I needed. I still have a lot of trouble in this area. Despite what happened to me, I've been able to do well for myself.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #213 on: September 04, 2010, 12:42:46 AM »
Meadow what is your actual problem with people here? I seem to be missing something

Almost all of the people in the thread trying to beat the cyber fuck out of me is all. No big deal.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #214 on: September 04, 2010, 12:47:37 AM »
I think she is such a twat to people all the time, she is just used to people reacting to that and being mean, that when someone isn't mean to her, she is just waiting for the penny to drop.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #215 on: September 04, 2010, 12:48:47 AM »
I was beaten with instruments, starved and my mother allowed her men to use me openly, in front of my entire family. I was deprived of all of my early education because of these activities and am completely self taught. I have some college but have had a lot of social problems due to the autism and emotional problems due to the abuse. I wasn't able to talk well, cry out in pain when I was being hurt or speak up to get help the help I needed. I still have a lot of trouble in this area. Despite what happened to me, I've been able to do well for myself.

That doesn't mean other people have to take your shit. You have become the abuser. Go get proper help, stop expecting it here and abusing people.

I'm sorry for what you've gone through, but fucking no one here did it to you, so take a reality check.

I have worked with people who have been raped and tortured as small children in 3rd world countries and that doesn't mean they think they can treat the whole world like shit.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #216 on: September 04, 2010, 12:55:32 AM »

That doesn't mean other people have to take your shit. You have become the abuser. Go get proper help, stop expecting it here and abusing people.

I'm sorry for what you've gone through, but fucking no one here did it to you, so take a reality check.

I have worked with people who have been raped and tortured as small children in 3rd world countries and that doesn't mean they think they can treat the whole world like shit.

That wasn't supposed to be an excuse for anything, shit for brains.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #217 on: September 04, 2010, 01:00:46 AM »

Is that supposed to offend me? Why did you call me shit for brains? Care to say why?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #218 on: September 04, 2010, 01:06:09 AM »

Kassiane was abused by her mother and step father. She was also raped by him because her mom told him it was okay. She did not grow up to act that way. In fact I would say Kassiane is better than her even though she has PTSD. Yeah she still lashes out at people when you accidentally trigger something from her past so she attacks. But it be nice if she also apologized too for her actions. But she does not act like Meadow. Kassianne is also autistic.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #219 on: September 04, 2010, 01:08:20 AM »

Is that supposed to offend me? Why did you call me shit for brains? Care to say why?

????

Yes, good question.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 01:09:53 AM by Steve-O »

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #220 on: September 04, 2010, 01:14:32 AM »
Don't expect me to act nice to people who are rude and insensitive to me. It's that simple. You just want to see me crash and burn, every one of you. Shows over people. I have been through way more than any of you can begin to imagine. It's too complicated to even talk about or try to comprehend. I perceive you as attacking me. I have said it over and over and that's why I'm responding the way I am. End of story.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #221 on: September 04, 2010, 01:19:21 AM »
Don't expect me to act nice to people who are rude and insensitive to me. It's that simple. You just want to see me crash and burn, every one of you. Shows over people. I have been through way more than any of you can begin to imagine. It's too complicated to even talk about or try to comprehend. I perceive you as attacking me. I have said it over and over and that's why I'm responding the way I am. End of story.

You weren't treated rudely at the beginning of the thread.

WE perceive you as attacking us in return, we've said it over and over again, and that's the reason members are responding the way they are to you. End of story.

Goes both ways. See. Simple.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #222 on: September 04, 2010, 01:19:28 AM »
All you have done is ridicule me, every one of you. I am trying to tell you just a small piece of my story and all you can do is more of the same. You're using me as a beating post because I took a piece of unsavory advice and told someone to stick in their ear and rotate it. Then you all pounced on me at once and it has been nonstop ever since.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #223 on: September 04, 2010, 01:22:40 AM »
All you have done is ridicule me, every one of you. I am trying to tell you just a small piece of my story and all you can do is more of the same. You're using me as a beating post because I took a piece of unsavory advice and told someone to stick in their ear and rotate it. Then you all pounced on me at once and it has been nonstop ever since.

Aha...speaking for myself, I did not ridicule you. I offered a place you might like to move the thread to if you were looking for support.

I did question why you felt the need to swear and bad mouth people.

But then you went on and called me 'shit for brains'?

Then you wonder why people get tired of it?

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #224 on: September 04, 2010, 01:23:50 AM »
I have been traumatized by the mental health system in quite a number of ways as well and why I responded the way I did to that.