Author Topic: I'm self-destructing  (Read 10731 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Re: I'm self-destructing
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2010, 01:54:27 PM »
You're the typical, ignorant ass-hole, right?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2010, 01:56:03 PM »
Because I won't automatically pat you on the head and say poor you?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2010, 01:58:18 PM »
Right!

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2010, 01:59:59 PM »
To be honest, fishing for pitty here is a waste of time if that's the only trick you have up your sleeve. You'd be suited somewhere else if that's the case.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2010, 02:06:41 PM »
Yea, I definitely walk into that one with you major, self-righteous ass-holes on board.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2010, 02:15:14 PM »
Yea, I definitely walk into that one with you major, self-righteous ass-holes on board.

Is there any need to talk to me in that way? I mean I was being honest and non-judgemental.

People from time to time are going to push your buttons here, just like in real life. You either learn to deal with it or you end up leading a miserable life. Your choice, it doesn't effect us which way you go.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2010, 02:26:48 PM »
Telling someone they're just pitying themselves? That is non-judgmental? Typical jerk who can dish it out but can't take it himself.

DukeNukem

« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2010, 02:27:13 PM »
Heh, I knew I'd get to you, Meadow! :zoinks:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2010, 02:35:52 PM »
This all started and all of you started jumping me after I told Rage to take his cognitive therapy suggestion and to stick in his ear and rotate it. After I was jumped on x's two I said you are pathetic and Odeon or whatever his wank name wants to ask me why I'm here and accuse me of playing victim like the fuck-wad he really is. And as I said I didn't know I needed a reason but don't need to be here. That about sums it up. I'm not sure what type of site this is. Having been abused most of my life though, I can do without it. If that is deemed a pity call, fuck you!

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2010, 02:49:57 PM »
I tried being nice, but don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2010, 02:52:53 PM »
Stick to what comes natural.  :yawn:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2010, 02:53:07 PM »
This all started and all of you started jumping me after I told Rage to take his cognitive therapy suggestion and to stick in his ear and rotate it. After I was jumped on x's two I said you are pathetic and Odeon or whatever his wank name wants to ask me why I'm here and accuse me of playing victim like the fuck-wad he really is. And as I said I didn't know I needed a reason but don't need to be here. That about sums it up. I'm not sure what type of site this is. Having been abused most of my life though, I can do without it. If that is deemed a pity call, fuck you!

Do you think I was asking because I wanted to mock you? There are far easier ways. I asked why you are here because you seem unprepared for the kind of replies you can get here. You seem to have joined to get support or sympathy but that just won't happen automatically. Why should people care just because you want them to?

Oh, and there will always be boys like Duke who need attention and think the only way to get it is to use foul language. He's about as useless a flamer as the pope.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2010, 03:12:00 PM »

Do you think I was asking because I wanted to mock you? There are far easier ways. I asked why you are here because you seem unprepared for the kind of replies you can get here. You seem to have joined to get support or sympathy but that just won't happen automatically. Why should people care just because you want them to?

Oh, and there will always be boys like Duke who need attention and think the only way to get it is to use foul language. He's about as useless a flamer as the pope.

What makes you think my post was an effort to elicit support or sympathy? If I were seeking those things, would I really expect I could get that here? First and foremost that isn't my interest. I needed to blow off steam and that's what I did but you are always free to read it however you wish to. You haven't the foggiest clue, smart guy. And Duke doesn't bother me, if you haven't figured that out. I have seen him in action enough and have had a couple private convo's with him and kinda already know him or some of the stuff he's gone through. He's harmless like everyone else here. You can be big and bad but don't let a girl get in on the action because there's nothing worse of course to you jerk-off's than a female, BITCH!! So go fuck off, fuck yourself and get a life, fuck-wad.

At least I have an excuse if I need to get some anger management, and I don't. You guys just take yourselves way too seriously and then try dishing it on everyone else.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2010, 03:19:17 PM »

If you genuinely started the thread because you were feeling down and were wondering what to do, then you DID get genuine responses from Rage, Odeon and Phlexor. Whether you think their advice was good or not, there was no reason to jump down their throat.

Even though this isn't a support site, there are members who will throw you a genuine suggestion if you are going through a tough time. There is also an area of the site where you can start a thread if you are genuinely looking for help, and most people are respectful and won't flame up and everybody for the most part is expected to behave themselves....but it's a courtesy that goes both ways.

You started a thread here, no one actually was nasty to you until YOU started being aggressive back.

By the way - two things

1.  it's when people continually go down the 'oh feel sorry for me' road, or appear to be crying wolf for attention, that you kind of are going to get your ass burned here.
2.  You seem to think you have an over developed sense of 'entitlement' to understanding because you have suffered apparently henious abuse as a child. And if that is the case, then I am sorry for that. But what you may actually find is there are other people here that have gone through some pretty horrific things too, but they don't bandy it about or think it gives them the right to a free meal ticket in life to tell everyone to fuck off.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2010, 03:20:25 PM »
Because I won't automatically pat you on the head and say poor you?

I will. I have a stick made just for such purposes.
 :smashviolin:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.