Author Topic: I'm self-destructing  (Read 10765 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Re: I'm self-destructing
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2010, 03:25:42 PM »
This all started and all of you started jumping me after I told Rage to take his cognitive therapy suggestion and to stick in his ear and rotate it. After I was jumped on x's two I said you are pathetic and Odeon or whatever his wank name wants to ask me why I'm here and accuse me of playing victim like the fuck-wad he really is. And as I said I didn't know I needed a reason but don't need to be here. That about sums it up. I'm not sure what type of site this is. Having been abused most of my life though, I can do without it. If that is deemed a pity call, fuck you!

If you genuinely started the thread because you were feeling down and were wondering what to do, then you DID get genuine responses from Rage, Odeon and Phlexor. Whether you think their advice was good or not, there was no reason to jump down their throat.

Even though this isn't a support site, there are members who will throw you a genuine suggestion if you are going through a tough time. There is also an area of the site where you can start a thread if you are genuinely looking for help, and most people are respectful and won't flame up and everybody for the most part is expected to behave themselves....but it's a courtesy that goes both ways.

You started a thread here, no one actually was nasty to you until YOU started being aggressive back.

By the way - two things

1.  it's when people continually go down the 'oh feel sorry for me' road, or appear to be crying wolf for attention, that you kind of are going to get your ass burned here.
2.  You seem to think you have an over developed sense of 'entitlement' to understanding because you have suffered apparently henious abuse as a child. And if that is the case, then I am sorry for that. But what you may actually find is there are other people here that have gone through some pretty horrific things too, but they don't bandy it about or think it gives them the right to a free meal ticket in life to tell everyone to fuck off.

Fancy or plain, it's all the same. Fuck off to you too.

I appreciated their supportive suggestions and said so. Put a sock in it!

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2010, 03:31:50 PM »
If you are of the sort to beat a person when they are down, then get at it. I wasn't looking for support, obviously, and already know this isn't a support site. It's a site where people abuse each other for sport. I see you have the gang mentality at work, as well. Pathetic, in a word.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2010, 03:43:59 PM »
If you are of the sort to beat a person when they are down, then get at it. I wasn't looking for support, obviously, and already know this isn't a support site. It's a site where people abuse each other for sport. I see you have the gang mentality at work, as well. Pathetic, in a word.

Trust me, I wouldn't be bothered to even argue with you sweetness. It's not how I get my kicks.

Just offered some simple advice as others did here when you asked for help.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2010, 03:55:15 PM »
If you honestly think you're going to expect people giving a fuck online - turn off the computer and throw it out the window. You're not fit for the internet.

PS. Keep your problems to people who know you. We've our own problems to worry about rather than to pander to some complete stranger.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2010, 04:15:11 PM »
First off, did I ask for support? No I did not.

Secondly, dick-head, stick it where the sun doesn't shine!!

I was exercising my freedom of speech, if you will, on the internet. You are free however to interpret my motivations however you wish, ass-holes!!

Osensitive1

« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2010, 04:37:35 PM »
Someone I know told me anger is actually better than depression, because with anger you can let it all out, whereas depression bottles it all up.
Some are the type to bottler their anger.

Hope you feel better soon, Meadow.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2010, 04:37:47 PM »

I was exercising my freedom of speech, if you will, on the internet. You are free however to interpret my motivations however you wish, ass-holes!!

I love it when Meadow uses words like 'Dickhead' and thinks they are somehow insulting.

Reminds me of primary school when little kids thought they were really cool for using 'naughty' words like Dickhead or Fuck off.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2010, 04:42:54 PM »
How do you express anger? Dick head and fuck wad is the best I can do. I'm sure you have a much more sophisticated version. I come from a ghetto, of sorts. Deal with it.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2010, 04:53:22 PM »

Certainly gave the impression.

Showing anger to a person online is also an internet no-no. Although a great source of drama and laughs. :zoinks:

And you know what I'm also doing? Expressing my freedom of speech. :orly:

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2010, 04:54:11 PM »
How do you express anger? Dick head and fuck wad is the best I can do. I'm sure you have a much more sophisticated version. I come from a ghetto, of sorts. Deal with it.

Well you assume a lot. I guess some people choose to wallow in their own self pity about life and use it as an excuse.

I suppose some people come from a ghetto and decide that they want to do better in their life than use their past as an excuse.

Your life will become a self fulfilling prophecy if you keep feeding yourself your daily dose of how tough you've had it.

Osensitive1

« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2010, 04:55:22 PM »
How do you express anger?

Silently though the pores. On occasion, it will escape from the mouth but that seems to frighten.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2010, 04:57:05 PM »
I come from a ghetto, of sorts. Deal with it.

From the ghetto, yo. Y'all niggaz haytin'.

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2010, 05:50:28 PM »
I come from a ghetto, of sorts. Deal with it.

I don't see any evidence or proof that your from the ghetto? :-\
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Osensitive1

« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2010, 05:58:50 PM »
That sort of thing translates into text?

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2010, 06:10:25 PM »
How do you express anger?

Silently though the pores. On occasion, it will escape from the mouth but that seems to frighten.

Nice answer :)