Educational

Author Topic: How's everything at WP?  (Read 5987 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: How's everything at WP?
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2010, 03:20:58 AM »
I have never been banned there but go there very little much of it is just kids

You need to put your mind to it. :zoinks:

Go, parts, go!  :rofl:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2010, 04:10:46 AM »
This thread where Maku got fired:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp2785751.html#2785751

Then he got banned. I wonder why alex didn't get rid of the other two?

My guess: Maku kept whining about how he got fired from being a mod and I bet alex got sick of it and gave him the banhammer while the other two never complained.

I think he got banned when he said something about his car or something?
Oh and he wasn't banned in this thread, he was fired there.

Ever since he got fired, he has been acting like a complete prick.
I was the only one who would stand up to him, I told him the truth and he probably thought I was going psycho.

Tbh, I rather not have anything to do with him, because me and him had tons of fights over this kinda bullshit that I ended ages ago, he just keeps bringing it up.

Can somebody do the honors of inviting him so I can kung fu his makeyoursushi butt?

**Even Alex told me that he was corrupted and messed up, no idea why?**
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2010, 04:31:53 AM »
Oh that twat? That would be amusing...
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2010, 05:03:54 AM »
Oh that twat? That would be amusing...

I guess it could be? I already seen how that went with sinsboldly.
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2010, 06:16:25 AM »
This thread where Maku got fired:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp2785751.html#2785751

Then he got banned. I wonder why alex didn't get rid of the other two?

My guess: Maku kept whining about how he got fired from being a mod and I bet alex got sick of it and gave him the banhammer while the other two never complained.

What other two? I know Tinky is ok, albeit still a little awkward in her role. Quatermass is ok once you get to know him. I know a lot of folks here don't like him though, but he was good to me when I was going through my "rough patch". I don't know why Lau never got demodded as wasn't he dating Sinsboldy at one point? I would have called conflict of interest in his case, wide open hole for corruption there if Sins and him are really chummy.

Whatever......Alex sure can pick 'em can't he :P

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2010, 09:53:44 AM »
Quatermass was, and still probably is, a fuckwit. He was the cunt who banned me at least once. SB did the honours as well, but Lau was always the chief fuckstick. Banned pandora over a comment about WP needing a truss to be a true support site. Alex was nowhere to be seen, so those dickheads did what they wanted.

Fuck 'em; here is much better.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2010, 10:16:23 AM »
Thanks Kit! That was cool to see alex remove that DILDO from the moderation team.  :headbang2:

You should see all the PM's he sent me when he was riding my back for the sheer sport of it. He's a freak, an out of control, control freak and that is all. His 'self diagnosis' in all likelihood was also completely erroneous, in my opinion. God I hate that bastard because he stalked me in threads and stressed me out so bad I was having PTSD related traumatic reactions from dealing with him and didn't know how to handle it or know what to do about it. I have trouble communicating effectively and add trauma to the mix and it's too much to cope with.

Do you have a link where he was banned?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 10:21:44 AM by Meadow »

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2010, 10:19:59 AM »
God, I HHHHHAAAAATTTTTEEEEE FUCK_WADS who know how to prey on vulnerable or sensitive people.

DukeNukem

« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2010, 10:40:07 AM »
Thanks Kit! That was cool to see alex remove that DILDO from the moderation team.  :headbang2:

You should see all the PM's he sent me when he was riding my back for the sheer sport of it. He's a freak, an out of control, control freak and that is all. His 'self diagnosis' in all likelihood was also completely erroneous, in my opinion. God I hate that bastard because he stalked me in threads and stressed me out so bad I was having PTSD related traumatic reactions from dealing with him and didn't know how to handle it or know what to do about it. I have trouble communicating effectively and add trauma to the mix and it's too much to cope with.

Do you have a link where he was banned?

Whoa whoa whoa! Who was riding you? Lau? Gee, I didn't think old hags like you still fucked. :wanker:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2010, 10:42:29 AM »
Go clean your diaper Fuck_Wad, you have shit in your pants and you know it stinks.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2010, 10:44:55 AM »
I did not mean Maku got banned in that thread.

The other two I was talking about also was Lau and sinsboldly.

Maku is over at disabledplanet.net. I didn't have the balls to bring him here. I think he knows about this place anyway since he spies so no point. If he wants to join he can. Maybe this thread will bring him here.  ;) Is it visable to guests?

I have no idea where Maku got banned. I got that memo from SBI. Plus he told me he was behind my bannings along with sinsboldly and lau. That's what alex told him. But I never understood how can he not know one of his members still has his powers. Wouldn't there be a list of the mods and admins? I don't know how he figured it out.

Actually Pandora was banned because she let her husband use her account and he was already banned and he said some stuff using her account and it also got her banned. The same thing happened with my husband but he only had one post and he finds it funny I got him banned. He said I could use his account and he had no intention of ever using the forum. I used it as a test just to see if the same glitch occurs or I get the words saying I'm banned. The glitch happened and I knew something was up. Maku sure had an attitude about that. He called it a sockpuppet and said it doesn't matter if you are given permission to use their account. I find it interesting how he has his own term for sockpuppet.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2010, 10:46:29 AM »
Go clean your diaper Fuck_Wad, you have shit in your pants and you know it stinks.

Uh I think you have the wrong person. I am the one in diapers. Well I don't wear them much anymore like I used to.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2010, 10:51:34 AM »

Uh I think you have the wrong person. I am the one in diapers. Well I don't wear them much anymore like I used to.

Judy wears them on her face. Being such a dickhead, it seems logical.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2010, 10:57:12 AM »

No, not talking about you Kit.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2010, 11:01:51 AM »
What is disabledplanet.net? Is he disabled? He seems fairly deranged, mentally, so that would make sense.