Author Topic: How's everything at WP?  (Read 5983 times)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: How's everything at WP?
« Reply #270 on: September 14, 2010, 09:59:01 AM »
I don't get all this stuff about Sinsboldly.... I have a very limited knowledge of WP , what is it thats so bad about her? Is she a ban-happy moderator?

Pretty much. Mostly she's a condescending bitch who likes to talk down to people. When she got promoted to modship (when I still had an account there) she tried to make herself out to be 'one of the gang', but when people crossed the line, she dropped the banhammer too quick. People who've been banned by her just keep showing up and complaining about her. I had a couple of accounts banned by her as well, but my original was Quaterfag's doing. Lau and MarketyMark had a hand in that too. Fuck, I'm not bitter, don't miss the place. Only joined originally to have a laugh at some of the dickheads posting in the Politics forum.

wow what a bitch lol.
Maggots in real life should not be given power in the virtual life  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #271 on: September 14, 2010, 10:03:07 AM »
I don't get all this stuff about Sinsboldly.... I have a very limited knowledge of WP , what is it thats so bad about her? Is she a ban-happy moderator?

Pretty much. Mostly she's a condescending bitch who likes to talk down to people. When she got promoted to modship (when I still had an account there) she tried to make herself out to be 'one of the gang', but when people crossed the line, she dropped the banhammer too quick. People who've been banned by her just keep showing up and complaining about her. I had a couple of accounts banned by her as well, but my original was Quaterfag's doing. Lau and MarketyMark had a hand in that too. Fuck, I'm not bitter, don't miss the place. Only joined originally to have a laugh at some of the dickheads posting in the Politics forum.

wow what a bitch lol.

And to think real life maggots actually have a medicinal use.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #272 on: September 14, 2010, 10:06:16 AM »

wow what a bitch lol.

:indeed:  Nice to know that if you ever find yourself in the woods with a gangrenous wound, you can just turn over a rotten log,
scoop a handful of maggots into your wound, and let the healing begin!  :headbang2:

Disclaimer:  Try not to get into that situation in the first place, because obviously it isn't ideal.  :-\
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #273 on: September 14, 2010, 10:09:57 AM »

wow what a bitch lol.

:indeed:  Nice to know that if you ever find yourself in the woods with a gangrenous wound, you can just turn over a rotten log,
scoop a handful of maggots into your wound, and let the healing begin!  :headbang2:

Disclaimer:  Try not to get into that situation in the first place, because obviously it isn't ideal.  :-\

I think I'd rather have the gangrene  :zombiefuck:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #274 on: September 14, 2010, 11:34:41 AM »

Ignorance can be bliss indeed.

(Just saying that because I am too lazy, or too not interested, to delve into SB )
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #275 on: September 15, 2010, 08:17:30 AM »
WP is drama filled as usual.

Can't get away from Drama on the internet, really. Or RL unless you're rich or something.

I agree, about the drama. It seems to lurk over me, sometimes,  and then dive for my blood when it shows.

On another note, I am just glad to see you are around again.

(I had not seen you in a while, big news from your homeland, etc.   besides, some of us have missed you while you were absent)
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #276 on: September 15, 2010, 08:32:07 AM »
Yipes, I never noticed she was out.

There has been drama here too so this place has been more interesting thanks to it.