Author Topic: Islam is a dangerous, fanatical religion  (Read 13831 times)

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Islam is a dangerous, fanatical religion
« Reply #285 on: October 02, 2006, 05:14:43 PM »
 :LOL:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #286 on: October 02, 2006, 05:16:32 PM »
Nein! I will not overcome my totalitarian nature! I insist that people stop being fucked up bigots NOW! Or else I'm converting to Islam to spite you.

Allow me to help, Dunc:

It is only necessary that a person declares "La ilaha illallah, Muhammadun rasul Allah " with their lips and means it with all their heart for them to be Muslim. If this person you are telling us about has declared Shahadah with his lips and meant what he said from the bottom of his heart, then there can be no doubt that he is Muslim.

Just as an aside here, it is important for all of us, no matter how long we have been Muslim, to declare our Shahadah each day and to mean it with all our hearts each time we say it, in order for us to be good Muslims and to deserve the honor which Almighty Allah has bestowed on us.

Salam.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Chri

« Reply #287 on: October 02, 2006, 05:18:52 PM »
Nein! I will not overcome my totalitarian nature! I insist that people stop being fucked up bigots NOW! Or else I'm converting to Islam to spite you.

If you do, I will have the police search your house roof to foundations leaving no stone unturned. All you Muslim friends houses will searched too at the slightest hint of any extremism. Even if nothing if found there will no apology whatsoever from them, and they will leave it in mess and not offer to tidy anything up.

Christian

« Reply #288 on: October 02, 2006, 05:22:12 PM »
Just look at this example of Muslims terrorising our country

Muslim-only Alton Towers

Thrilling ... but only Muslims will be invited

Thrilling ... but only Muslims will be invited

RELATED STORIES
    • The Sun Says

FULL NEWS INDEX ››
By GUY PATRICK
and ANDY RUSSELL

BRITAIN’S biggest fun park has sparked a race row — with a MUSLIMS-ONLY day.

Up to 28,000 are expected at Alton Towers on September 17 when there will be no music, booze or gambling.

Instead there will be prayer areas, Muslim stalls and all food served will be HALAL.

Organisers Islamic Leisure have billed it the First National Muslim Fun Day and tickets can only be bought through their website.

Non-Muslims phoning the Staffordshire park have been refused tickets.

One, George Hughes, 19, who rang up for 15 tickets for a pal’s birthday, said: “I couldn’t believe it.

Invited ... Muslim girls can go to the fun day
Invited ... Muslim girls can go to the fun day

“It’s the only day we can go, yet I can’t because I’m not Muslim. Can you imagine all the fuss if there was a Christians-only day?”

George, of Crayford, Kent, added: “My Muslim friends think it’s outrageous.

“What’s the world coming to when people are being banned from flying the St George’s flag yet this sort of day is allowed? If it must be held, then why not on a weekday rather than a busy weekend?”

The event is widely promoted on the internet and the Muslim Public Affairs Committee declared it “exclusively for our brothers and sisters”.

Logo ... biggest fun park
Logo ... biggest fun park

But some Muslims have condemned the idea. One university student on a Muslim website forum said: “It’s hardly encouraging integration.”

Another said: “What next . . . an all Muslims shopping day out in the Trafford Centre in Manchester?”

Abid Hussan of Islamic Leisure insisted the day was open to all faiths, although Islamic laws would apply.

He added: “There will be no smoking, no alcohol and halal food only.

“We’re trying to get Muslims to go to this day because they wouldn’t normally go somewhere like Alton Towers. We’re trying to integrate Muslims into the wider community. People can come down and see the way we live. It will be a peaceful family environment.”

Alton Towers said any organisation could hire the park for a day.

A spokeswoman said “We make no distinction regarding sexuality, religious, ethnic or lifestyle choices.”

She confirmed tickets for the day were now available only through Islamic Leisure. And Alton Towers would promote the fact that the day had been booked.

She added: “As a general rule, there will be no admission on the day to guests who have not booked through the organisation in advance.”

g.patrick@the-sun.co.uk
email this story Email to a friend    print this story Print this story       FULL NEWS INDEX ››

Need I say more. What would happen if Christians did that in Arabia? Muslims are primitive and backward.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #289 on: October 02, 2006, 05:22:51 PM »
I'm not gonna argue with you about it just because arguing about it is redundant.  Saying that an organized religion is a backwards cesspool of evil and hate is like saying that a bear shits in the woods.  
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

duncvis

« Reply #290 on: October 02, 2006, 06:06:08 PM »

If you do, I will have the police search your house roof to foundations leaving no stone unturned. All you Muslim friends houses will searched too at the slightest hint of any extremism. Even if nothing if found there will no apology whatsoever from them, and they will leave it in mess and not offer to tidy anything up.

I'll have a fatwa issued against you then!  :green:

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #291 on: October 02, 2006, 07:42:01 PM »
Allah be with Us.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #292 on: October 02, 2006, 07:56:50 PM »
Just look at this example of Muslims terrorising our country

Muslim-only Alton Towers

Need I say more. What would happen if Christians did that in Arabia? Muslims are primitive and backward.

I don't know if there are amusement parks of that sort in Saudi Arabia, Christian.

My grandfather's company rented an entire amusement park one time for a company picnic.  Nobody but their employees and families were allowed in the amusement park that day.  I don't think there is anything terrorizing or evil about that, whether it is a private company or a religious group renting an entire amusement park.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #293 on: October 03, 2006, 01:27:50 AM »
Wanna convert, too, Callaway? We have a spot available in the local sleeper cell.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #294 on: October 03, 2006, 01:41:54 AM »
no one asked me if I wanted to convert.  :'(

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #295 on: October 03, 2006, 01:44:46 AM »
Sorry, QC. Do you want to? Here's what to do:

It is only necessary that a person declares "La ilaha illallah, Muhammadun rasul Allah " with their lips and means it with all their heart for them to be Muslim. If this person you are telling us about has declared Shahadah with his lips and meant what he said from the bottom of his heart, then there can be no doubt that he is Muslim.

Just as an aside here, it is important for all of us, no matter how long we have been Muslim, to declare our Shahadah each day and to mean it with all our hearts each time we say it, in order for us to be good Muslims and to deserve the honor which Almighty Allah has bestowed on us.

Salam.

- Albert Einstein

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #296 on: October 03, 2006, 01:52:17 AM »
Ta, odeon.  :green:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #297 on: October 03, 2006, 01:53:41 AM »
well, haven't i just missed all the fun?  sigh...

okay, erm... "christian" is it, this time round?  well look:  it's about time people stop demonising muslims, cos that's really boring now - it's become completely old hat, as has jew-baiting and gay-bashing.  so why don't you start on the lepers again?  or, better still, witches, cos i think there's probably more meat on that particular bone (and besides, it'd be interesting to see how The Crusader would battle against a real Saladin, eh?   :flame:)

Salaam, and Blessed Be, Fundie Boy.  :P

:witch:   :-*

Christian

« Reply #298 on: October 03, 2006, 03:16:20 AM »
Simple fact is, Muslims have a more simple, demonic mindset when the Qu'ran says you can blow up other people in suicide. No Christian terrorist has ever been a suicide bomber. And is that all you can do when converting to Islam, join a local sleeper sell? The police have every right to stop and search any arab looking person more than anyone else.

duncvis

« Reply #299 on: October 03, 2006, 03:18:29 AM »
 :wanker: