Author Topic: Islam is a dangerous, fanatical religion  (Read 13829 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Islam is a dangerous, fanatical religion
« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2006, 06:05:03 PM »
will someone please tell us who this is.

i mean, people need to be held accountable for their words.  now everytime i see a jehovahs witness i am going to think, that damned crusader.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2006, 06:07:42 PM »
will someone please tell us who this is.

i mean, people need to be held accountable for their words.  now everytime i see a jehovahs witness i am going to think, that damned crusader.

Perhaps that's an interesting subject to discuss, whether or not members posting with sock puppets should be outed.

However, even if it was agreed that they should, since this is the free for all forum, naming someone  who's only posting in here with their sockpuppet would go against the guidelines for this forum.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #77 on: September 21, 2006, 06:10:38 PM »
damn rules:

i knew they would come back to bite me eventually.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #78 on: September 21, 2006, 06:12:16 PM »
damn rules:

i knew they would come back to bite me eventually.

Yeah, but then again, if they're so lacking in balls that they need to use a sock puppet do you really want to know what user name they usually post under?  Is it really worth even a seconds thought about who they really are?

And anyway with an ass like yours I thought you'd be used to being bitten on it ;)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #79 on: September 21, 2006, 06:14:37 PM »
i used to get bitten alot, but am not in a committed relationship with a biter.
Misunderstood.

Teejay

« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2006, 06:15:19 PM »
Crusader should had the guts to express his or her's opinions without having to use a sock puppet. However I agree with some of the stuff Crusader is saying, we are pussyfooting the menance of fundamentalist islam, it is totally unlike christian fundamentalism which is fairly harmless. Christian fundamentalists want to peacefully impose their agenda via the democratic process, Islamic fundamentalists generally want to wage war on everybody who does not subscribe to their beliefs, very much like the Communists and Nazis.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #81 on: September 21, 2006, 06:20:18 PM »
but he did not specify fundamentalists, he generalized.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #82 on: September 21, 2006, 06:26:44 PM »
but he did not specify fundamentalists, he generalized.

That last comment had a 'so nah  :P' tacked on the end of it in my head  :laugh:

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: September 21, 2006, 10:08:52 PM »
the only solution is a new 14th crusade by Christian warriors that we shall reclaim the Holy Land and redeem the inhabitants from forever sinning.

fuckin hypocrite...you hate the muslim fundamentalists and yet you want the christians to kill people (again  ::)) too

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: September 21, 2006, 10:17:30 PM »
Crusader should had the guts to express his or her's opinions without having to use a sock puppet. However I agree with some of the stuff Crusader is saying, we are pussyfooting the menance of fundamentalist islam, it is totally unlike christian fundamentalism which is fairly harmless. Christian fundamentalists want to peacefully impose their agenda via the democratic process, Islamic fundamentalists generally want to wage war on everybody who does not subscribe to their beliefs, very much like the Communists and Nazis.

I'm going to have to disagree about Christian fundamentalists being peaceful. Supporting war and hating gays isn't peaceful, among other things.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #85 on: September 21, 2006, 10:28:48 PM »
Islam is a dangerous, fanatical, and horrible set of beliefs. Everyone who preaches it believes women should be subjagated. Muslims live in the 8th century, they are destroying the world through fear, terror, and revenge. They'd rather strap a backpack to themselves and explode than have any true morals. They're evil.

You obviously have the intellect of a dead maggot and havent read the Quaran properly. :angel:
But given your a Christian you obviously havent researched the doings of those of your own faith through the centuries or read the Bible properly either. ;D
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 10:32:06 PM by Hypnotica_Gaze »

Offline techstepgenr8tion

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #86 on: September 21, 2006, 10:43:47 PM »
I'm going to have to disagree about Christian fundamentalists being peaceful. Supporting war and hating gays isn't peaceful, among other things.

Yeah, but to be fair that goes ashy-pale in comparison. There's hurting peoples feelings and then there's that BTK stuff thing they've even been doing to their own in Iraq these days (aside from blowing up 'heathens') - hard thing to really put that on equal ground. Yeah, I definitely don't believe in the generalities a certain someone was spouting off but still, I really don't think christianity has nearly as many fangs left as people in the media or in activist groups really try to espouse at times.
Born into this world for one inherent purpose: to drop science and drop it heavy.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #87 on: September 21, 2006, 10:50:24 PM »
I was just pointing out that Christians fundamentalists aren't exactly peaceful, even if what they do isn't nearly as bad as some of the Muslim fundamentalists. However, Crusader here wants to be just as bad and go and kill the Muslims, and he's a Christian. Then again he's a lunatic too. :P

Offline techstepgenr8tion

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #88 on: September 21, 2006, 10:51:11 PM »
I was just pointing out that Christians fundamentalists aren't exactly peaceful, even if what they do isn't nearly as bad as some of the Muslim fundamentalists. However, Crusader here wants to be just as bad and go and kill the Muslims, and he's a Christian. Then again he's a lunatic too. :P

Yeah, I'm thinking the lunatic is the bigger of the two factors  ::)
Born into this world for one inherent purpose: to drop science and drop it heavy.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: September 22, 2006, 01:09:18 AM »
why are people debating his points?  there is no debate, people, not with a zealot like that.  don't feed the troll, as the internet parlance goes.