Author Topic: Hi pretty people!!  (Read 15648 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Hi pretty people!!
« Reply #300 on: April 03, 2012, 11:17:40 AM »
Okay, I enjoy getting them from my friends and then I use the program to remove them. Last one I got was a Titan AE theme.

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #301 on: April 03, 2012, 11:35:50 AM »
Anyone want to hand me your email address? I have great viruses I made you and this time it's a Titanic themed and it's My heart Will Go On and it will play off and on and Titanic pictures will pop up randomly.

I also have the Benny & Joon theme. It will play "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)" and it will also play off and on and other Benny & Joon music will play too randomly and you will get Johnny Depp pictures pop ups as Sam.

The last one I have is a League of Their Own theme. It will play music from the movie off and on including "This used to Be My Playground" and photos from the movie will also pop up too and real pictures of the AAGPBL.

Just PM me and let me know and tell me which virus you want and I will send it to you.

Is it lethal? :zoinks:
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #302 on: April 03, 2012, 11:36:41 AM »
This shit is getting old.  ::)
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #303 on: April 03, 2012, 01:00:27 PM »
I need the autism forums more than most and being harassed and chased off those sites just because you don't like me isn't acceptable, and I'm not going to let it slide anymore either. I gave you chances and am finally out of patience with you League Girl.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #304 on: April 03, 2012, 01:58:01 PM »
This shit is getting old.  ::)

Ancient.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

midlifeaspie

« Reply #305 on: April 03, 2012, 02:04:18 PM »
I need the autism forums more than most and being harassed and chased off those sites just because you don't like me isn't acceptable, and I'm not going to let it slide anymore either. I gave you chances and am finally out of patience with you League Girl.

Whatever made you think this was an "autism forum"?

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #306 on: April 03, 2012, 02:14:16 PM »

Just about everyone here claims to be autistic. I know it isn't directly for autism. Yeesh!

midlifeaspie

« Reply #307 on: April 03, 2012, 02:44:19 PM »

Just about everyone here claims to be autistic. I know it isn't directly for autism. Yeesh!

Make up your mind then.  If you hate it here so badly, why are you still here?  Have you no self control at all?  Isn't your returning here day after day after day actually the direct cause of your suffering at the hands of all the people who are beneath you?  Have you ever once in your life been responsible for your own actions TCO?

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #308 on: April 03, 2012, 02:56:17 PM »

Make up your mind then.  If you hate it here so badly, why are you still here?  Have you no self control at all?  Isn't your returning here day after day after day actually the direct cause of your suffering at the hands of all the people who are beneath you?  Have you ever once in your life been responsible for your own actions TCO?

Damage to my property by League Girl and the ongoing injustice likewise being played out here. I'm not going to be a victim here and walk away and allow that to happen.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #309 on: April 03, 2012, 02:58:35 PM »

Damage to my property by League Girl and the ongoing injustice likewise being played out here. I'm not going to be a victim here and walk away and allow that to happen.

Allow what to happen?  Let's actually have a civil and constructive dialogue here if we can for a few minutes.  I'm not sure how we got from "everyone is mean to you because they are Odeon's forum rats and they hate Meadow because she is a talented artist" to "everyone is controlled by League Girl and trying to damage your property somehow.  Can you help me understand?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #310 on: April 03, 2012, 03:01:22 PM »

So you now plan to stay here forever because you think that you are a victim here?

Doesn't that sound masochistic to you?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #311 on: April 03, 2012, 03:02:51 PM »

So you now plan to stay here forever because you think that you are a victim here?

Doesn't that sound masochistic to you?

I am genuinely curious as to her logic here

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #312 on: April 03, 2012, 03:03:49 PM »
^Don't expect a straight answer.
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #313 on: April 03, 2012, 03:09:07 PM »
Go ahead and continue what you do best. Hurting people like this and damage to property isn't acceptable.

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #314 on: April 03, 2012, 03:11:53 PM »
No point asking for any evidence LG sent you the virus, is there? 'Logic', somebody said? Paranoid logic.
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!