Author Topic: Hi pretty people!!  (Read 15649 times)

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
Re: Hi pretty people!!
« Reply #285 on: April 03, 2012, 02:19:26 AM »
PF, You have the mental faculty of an ant based on your posts, and Bruce doesn't appear to know whether he's coming or going.

oh hop off his cock. you wouldn't know anything about mental faculty. if you did, you would realise PF outclassed you by a long shot and you would not be saying anything in the first place

and if you had any sense or intelligence you would stop making insults to the effect of "your a retard" and actually use something that cant just be thrown out like a plastic bag.

and as far as that last insult goes, its not actually an insult its stating a fact about yourself which you have proven over and over in this thread.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #286 on: April 03, 2012, 02:19:35 AM »
Comparing a gang bullying situation to a quiet restaurant scene is just one example of your very warped logic. Feel free to carry on though, by all means.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #287 on: April 03, 2012, 02:22:25 AM »
Comparing a gang bullying situation to a quiet restaurant scene is just one example of your very warped logic. Feel free to carry on though, by all means.

Twisting my posts I see. The analogy was strictly for how one usually deals with lodging complaints. Anyone who's willing to read my posts will see that. You're only deluding yourself if you honestly think people think in your sense of paranoid twisted logic.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #288 on: April 03, 2012, 02:26:10 AM »

Twisting my posts I see. The analogy was strictly for how one usually deals with lodging complaints. Anyone who's willing to read my posts will see that. You're only deluding yourself if you honestly think people think in your sense of paranoid twisted logic.

You want to be part of gang bullying and then make issue when the target uses choice words. You have the logic of an ant. End of story.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #289 on: April 03, 2012, 02:35:45 AM »

You want to be part of gang bullying and then make issue when the target uses choice words. You have the logic of an ant. End of story.

Attack, never defend. That's what that strategy you're doing is sometimes called. You don't even have the capacity or integrity to defend or justify your own reasoning or arguments. You had an opportunity to counteract my reasoning with well executed, if not snide counterarguments, but instead chose to tow the typical belittlement insults without bolstering your argument in any way against me. And people are suppose to take you seriously?

You are never at fault for anything and any problems you encounter are always someone else's fault. You play the victim when cornered because you honestly feel the world is out to get you because they're jealous. Typical narcissism if I've ever seen it. I've known people like you and some are the most unpleasant human beings to ever come across. But you know what the worst part is? It's incurable. Can't help someone who feels nothing is ever their problem.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 02:38:57 AM by ProfessorFarnsworth »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #290 on: April 03, 2012, 02:50:53 AM »
No one can be expected to defend themselves against the ongoing attacks of a large hoard of morons.   

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #291 on: April 03, 2012, 03:18:20 AM »
No one can be expected to defend themselves against the ongoing attacks of a large hoard of morons.

Yet here you are, among the 'morons' you detest continuing to post like clockwork. If we were of such inferiority that you utterly despise, then why waste your energy on us at all?

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #292 on: April 03, 2012, 03:22:24 AM »
Hmm, would she call it a 'preemptive counter-attack', or just say that attack is the best defence? Choices, choices....! lulz
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #293 on: April 03, 2012, 03:24:31 AM »
Do you realise that the moment you leave Meadow, within a week, no-one will even be talking about you. People will lose interest quickly and it'd be business as usual, rather casual and uneventful until the next drama starts. You would only be a footnote to this community's history, to be eventually forgotten. You're not the first, nor will you be the last person to leave either.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 03:27:35 AM by ProfessorFarnsworth »

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #294 on: April 03, 2012, 03:25:39 AM »
Really? Why ever not?

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #295 on: April 03, 2012, 03:26:55 AM »

you come here, whine and bitch, people dont feel sorry for you, , you continue to whine and bitch, people start making fun, and yet you whine and bitch at them making fun of you. you wonder how this is going to end? you will just get "bullied" some more, but wether you intend to or not, you are asking for it. you my friend, have the intellect and logic of an ant. no one else here does with the exception of yourself

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

midlifeaspie

« Reply #296 on: April 03, 2012, 09:03:51 AM »
Yes, she has been at it for a few years now around me. Sending the virus and damaging my computer was taking her childish pranks too far. It's just time because it's clear she isn't going to stop until someone forces her to.

She is quite literally off her rocker, isn't she?  This sounds more and more like paranoid schizophrenia.

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #297 on: April 03, 2012, 09:35:41 AM »
Probably, paranoid & multiple personality? That the same?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #298 on: April 03, 2012, 11:08:06 AM »
Anyone want to hand me your email address? I have great viruses I made you and this time it's a Titanic themed and it's My heart Will Go On and it will play off and on and Titanic pictures will pop up randomly.

I also have the Benny & Joon theme. It will play "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)" and it will also play off and on and other Benny & Joon music will play too randomly and you will get Johnny Depp pictures pop ups as Sam.

The last one I have is a League of Their Own theme. It will play music from the movie off and on including "This used to Be My Playground" and photos from the movie will also pop up too and real pictures of the AAGPBL.

Just PM me and let me know and tell me which virus you want and I will send it to you.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #299 on: April 03, 2012, 11:13:30 AM »
Nah thanks, I get enough e-mail viruses already, I'm good.