Author Topic: Hi pretty people!!  (Read 15755 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Re: Hi pretty people!!
« Reply #270 on: April 02, 2012, 10:08:30 PM »
That's rich, look at Isabitch quoting Kit and then Oddball responding after...all sockpuppets for League Girl.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #271 on: April 02, 2012, 10:22:17 PM »
I joined your site. I'm aspiartist, Meadow and Isabel. I'm a delicate flower, pure as the driven snow. Can I say who I can't stand? I don't have hate in my heart though. I'm not like these other hate mongers who have nothing better to do than to hate on innocent, pure, suffering souls. I'm a blooming flower of love and peace, a flower child, a hippie girl who doesn't smoke grass anymore, a lover of animals, and beauty, and pure, precious, delightfully happy and joyful things of the natural world. I'm better than you and you're just jealous. For real!!

Now I can see why people insult you. You bring it upon yourself.

Actually she was paraphrasing what I said when I was impersonating her. I was angry at her for similar reasons you guys are here. I don't really care anymore. She doesn't bother me.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #272 on: April 03, 2012, 01:22:51 AM »
That's rich, look at Isabitch quoting Kit and then Oddball responding after...all sockpuppets for League Girl.

Oddball, Kit and League Girl are one and the same person, same account too.

That confession of Oddball was an April fools post. She makes an April fool post every year.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #273 on: April 03, 2012, 01:40:32 AM »
You can dish out smarmy but you can't take it. Too funny, you guys are pathetic, truly beyond pathetic. You dish nasty insults all day long and you want to make issue with that. Wow!!

By those words, you just admitted that you're deliberately antagonizing us. So much for claiming to be a innocent victim.
I'm sure she said somewhere about not being a victim, too, Professor? *shrugs*
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #274 on: April 03, 2012, 01:43:35 AM »

That confession of Oddball was an April fools post. She makes an April fool post every year.

The admins here can confirm isabitch and I were two different people unless she wasn't to believe they are lying and I put them up to say it. I think meadow just did that false accusation on me to piss me off. The first time she responded, she knew it wasn't all true because she said "You expect everyone to believe that?" and then the next day she decided to say the isabitch part and meadow part were true and the rest is untrue. Clue right there that her false accusation is intentional. Now I bet lot of her other false accusations have been intentional.

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #275 on: April 03, 2012, 01:51:11 AM »
I'm not anyone's victim and since I can't get you to stop am reporting the problems here with your site because people are being harmed.
There's the quote, btw.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #276 on: April 03, 2012, 01:52:45 AM »

The admins here can confirm isabitch and I were two different people unless she wasn't to believe they are lying and I put them up to say it. I think meadow just did that false accusation on me to piss me off. The first time she responded, she knew it wasn't all true because she said "You expect everyone to believe that?" and then the next day she decided to say the isabitch part and meadow part were true and the rest is untrue. Clue right there that her false accusation is intentional. Now I bet lot of her other false accusations have been intentional.

You're the one who wants to piss someone off with your so called April fools day joke and that of course is me. How warped are you to accuse me of the very thing you're doing. Your harassment has been continuous and ongoing for years. You aren't a child and even if you were it would be unacceptable. I'm reporting you. Deal with it.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #277 on: April 03, 2012, 01:55:00 AM »

You're the one who wants to piss someone off with your so called April fools day joke and that of course is me. How warped are you to accuse me of the very thing you're doing. Your harassment has been continuous and ongoing for years. You aren't a child and even if you were it would be unacceptable. I'm reporting you. Deal with it.

:mischief:

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #278 on: April 03, 2012, 01:56:34 AM »
Oh, of course, Meadow! The whole purpose of her joke was to get at you! Sheesh

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #279 on: April 03, 2012, 01:58:00 AM »
Yep she is right, it sure was. Everything I post on forums is all about her and to piss her off. Evil am I?

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #280 on: April 03, 2012, 02:01:22 AM »
Oh, yeah, evil queen of the whole web, obviously! lulz

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #281 on: April 03, 2012, 02:04:22 AM »
You can dish out smarmy but you can't take it. Too funny, you guys are pathetic, truly beyond pathetic. You dish nasty insults all day long and you want to make issue with that. Wow!!

By those words, you just admitted that you're deliberately antagonizing us. So much for claiming to be a innocent victim.
I'm sure she said somewhere about not being a victim, too, Professor? *shrugs*

So she did...

I'm not anyone's victim and since I can't get you to stop am reporting the problems here with your site because people are being harmed.

At this point it's becoming a clusterfuck, hence why I've retired from that callout thread. EDIT: I see Bruce beat me to it. :orly:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #282 on: April 03, 2012, 02:06:05 AM »
Yes, she has been at it for a few years now around me. Sending the virus and damaging my computer was taking her childish pranks too far. It's just time because it's clear she isn't going to stop until someone forces her to.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #283 on: April 03, 2012, 02:12:24 AM »
PF, You have the mental faculty of an ant based on your posts, and Bruce doesn't appear to know whether he's coming or going.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #284 on: April 03, 2012, 02:14:54 AM »
PF, You have the mental faculty of an ant based on your posts, and Bruce doesn't appear to know whether he's coming or going.

If I'm an ant, then you must be a cell of bacteria in comparison. Makes sense. :zoinks:

>You're a Victim
>You're not a victim

Pick one and stick with it, because you're contradicting yourself as you've proclaimed both this week. And you wonder why people call you a liar... Because you are.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.