Educational

Author Topic: The Fluorescent Situation  (Read 6418 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: The Fluorescent Situation
« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2006, 12:49:07 AM »
btw whoTF is Alex Plank ?

Some guy at Wrong Planet. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2006, 12:50:30 AM »
Well, there you go. It's entirely possible to tell who's who. ;)

lol.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #77 on: September 21, 2006, 12:53:47 AM »
Good morning, darlin'! ;D
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: September 21, 2006, 12:54:21 AM »
 :)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #79 on: September 21, 2006, 07:53:57 AM »
Blonder?  I think you meant better looking.  I am not dumb far from it.  You are still trying to annoy me and its pathetic.  I am sorry but its the way you guys think and that is the reason I don't listen to you. You just did it again saying I act like that to everyone. You don't know me in real life.  I hope you get controll over your symptoms and thus be able to mute them before you make yourself look foolish.  Well I think you are overall pretty fuctional.  Its not like you are completely incapable of feeding yourself.  Some of you really top the bucket and bring tears to my eyes.. tears of joy.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2006, 07:56:02 AM »
How's the new job going Flo?

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #81 on: September 21, 2006, 08:01:37 AM »
Blonder?  I think you meant better looking.  I am not dumb far from it.  You are still trying to annoy me and its pathetic.  I am sorry but its the way you guys think and that is the reason I don't listen to you. You just did it again saying I act like that to everyone. You don't know me in real life.  I hope you get controll over your symptoms and thus be able to mute them before you make yourself look foolish.  Well I think you are overall pretty fuctional.  Its not like you are completely incapable of feeding yourself.  Some of you really top the bucket and bring tears to my eyes.. tears of joy.

wow i guess ur not ur typical aspie then.... RESULT 8)

again "Hai" ;D

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #82 on: September 21, 2006, 10:34:20 AM »
bs.

you say "tom-ay-to," i say "tom-ah-to."  ;)

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #83 on: September 21, 2006, 10:35:33 AM »
oh, and i'd just like to add that i think blond men are gorgeous.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #84 on: September 21, 2006, 12:50:11 PM »

Flo, I don't think anyone was trying to annoy you. There was some joking, that's all, so please cut the bs about symptoms and such.

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #85 on: September 21, 2006, 01:54:47 PM »
bs.

well then, perhaps you better learn to speak english!
Misunderstood.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: September 21, 2006, 08:41:19 PM »

Um, that wasn't meant as an insult. I meant literally that your hair color is blonder than Alex's.

oh, and i'd just like to add that i think blond men are gorgeous.

ditto. :P

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #87 on: September 22, 2006, 01:20:54 AM »
nah i'm sorry, but i dont think that men with blonde hair are in any way attractive.... unless Mc J's blonde then thats different :P

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #88 on: September 22, 2006, 09:37:55 AM »
I am sorry I should have said this here and not in When Flourescent returns.  I would listen to you guys if I thought something you said was valid.  Someone said something about my random thoughts and I did agree there.  Its hard to carry on a conversation when I keep doing that, never the less I manage to do it for 4 hours on the phone.

I appologize for cracking on you again about symptoms.  I am stuck on high and its hard for me to get down.  Just 1 hour of lack of sleep and I go nutty, and now its really hard for me to act bad or bipolar.  Hard but not impossible, not with some more effort! Stimulants herbs have a different affect on me when I am rested.
I see now what high risk means, and Its just funny how close I am to having a problem.  Lucky me!  I wish you all a pleasant day.  I could just hug you all.. fuck'n high mood!. 

* fluorescent sings I am so excited I can't hide it.  I will be doing alot of that today.  To bad because its at these times I feal most alone, but it is  felt to some degree always. 

Next time you see me acting hyper remember ask yourself how much ginseng, or stimulant herbs did he take, how tired is he?  I am not bipolar and will never be, I will not let it.

Any women want ot dance?  You are going to have to let me do some break dancing first by myself.

Some shot me with cupid's arrown and they need to die.. this is too much!

If Jessica fucks up, be ready ,because I have a job. Its not like I am asking for it though. I have a phone curtosity of my sister.  Her mom can come to my clinic because I will have one.  Soon I will have things my own way. >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D internet cord too!

no time to edit. fuck!
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #89 on: September 22, 2006, 11:02:30 AM »
bs.

well then, perhaps you better learn to speak english!

"tom-ah-to" is  the english pronunciation of the word.  ???