Author Topic: hahaha for a while i forgot all about this site  (Read 9156 times)

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: hahaha for a while i forgot all about this site
« Reply #211 on: July 04, 2018, 01:08:20 PM »
The question is really only about whether or not Pappy agrees with, and follows, the legal and social conventions around acting on that sexual interest with regard to girls below a certain chronological age. Pappy no want answer that one. Up to Pappy.

And Al, it seems.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #212 on: July 04, 2018, 05:38:20 PM »
The question is really only about whether or not Pappy agrees with, and follows, the legal and social conventions around acting on that sexual interest with regard to girls below a certain chronological age. Pappy no want answer that one. Up to Pappy.

And Al, it seems.

And Al it seems....what?
Let's be brutally honest, I have been pretty fucking clear what is and is not defensible so you can discard the "seems". I textual drew boundaries so it is absolutely clear. Don't for a moment try to be so stupid as to pretend it is unclear.

You did bring my daughter into things and I am asking you to clarify and give a justifiable reason to bring my daughter and loved one who has no association into I2 conversation s. Why make that choice?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #214 on: July 04, 2018, 08:44:00 PM »
Can I whack one off over your illegal babies? You violate boundaries for simply being here, love.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #215 on: July 04, 2018, 08:50:47 PM »
Can I whack one off over your illegal babies? You violate boundaries for simply being here, love.

No idea what you are on about or who it is directed to
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #216 on: July 04, 2018, 08:59:23 PM »
Nah, sure you don't. Keep claiming to not have a brain, we both know it's true.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #217 on: July 05, 2018, 11:01:07 AM »

And Al, it seems.

And Al it seems....what?
Let's be brutally honest, I have been pretty fucking clear what is and is not defensible so you can discard the "seems". I textual drew boundaries so it is absolutely clear. Don't for a moment try to be so stupid as to pretend it is unclear.

You did bring my daughter into things and I am asking you to clarify and give a justifiable reason to bring my daughter and loved one who has no association into I2 conversation s. Why make that choice?

Are you particularly dense today?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #218 on: July 05, 2018, 05:33:52 PM »

And Al, it seems.

And Al it seems....what?

Statements like this sell you as as dense as any who have come to I2.

You have about exhausted my patience and charity with your snide, snark and attempts to deliberately not get what I have put to you.

So let me spell it out:

A number of months ago (but recently enough that it ought to be etched into your brain) we were at each other's throats. A never ending personal feud. I had made a couple of genuine overtures of just getting on but for what ever reason , be it pride, anger, arrogance, stupidity or compulsive behaviour, you could not stop things.

Pyraxis became Admin and you had a big cry and threatened to quit the site and take it down. You had a mini vacation from it.

You came back and finally faced up to the fact that both of us had acted badly. We both gave assurances that whilst we would have differing opinions on things, to live and let live and to keep hostlities at bay and not get personal.

You just bought my daughter into an argument to attack me, you dumb mother fucker. Even more idiotic, you are pretending to ignore me telling you that you have well and truly stepped into it and that the time to address it and satisfactorily resolve it was upon you.

You broke your word again, in an attempt to try to point score, because there was nothing untoward with my position and you broke a truce you had agreed to (not just to me but to the board, membership and Py who had worked so hard at it).

That's what I would call dense. As I said remember you decided to go there.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #219 on: July 05, 2018, 06:25:03 PM »
Looks like I lost my plussing ability again.  Das Fuehreur is at it again!  Or his crony/sycophant. 

"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #220 on: July 06, 2018, 08:52:58 AM »

And Al, it seems.

And Al it seems....what?

You have about exhausted my patience and charity with your snide, snark and attempts to deliberately not get what I have put to you.

So let me spell it out:

A number of months ago (but recently enough that it ought to be etched into your brain) we were at each other's throats. A never ending personal feud. I had made a couple of genuine overtures of just getting on but for what ever reason , be it pride, anger, arrogance, stupidity or compulsive behaviour, you could not stop things.

Pyraxis became Admin and you had a big cry and threatened to quit the site and take it down. You had a mini vacation from it.

You came back and finally faced up to the fact that both of us had acted badly. We both gave assurances that whilst we would have differing opinions on things, to live and let live and to keep hostlities at bay and not get personal.

You just bought my daughter into an argument to attack me, you dumb mother fucker. Even more idiotic, you are pretending to ignore me telling you that you have well and truly stepped into it and that the time to address it and satisfactorily resolve it was upon you.

You broke your word again, in an attempt to try to point score, because there was nothing untoward with my position and you broke a truce you had agreed to (not just to me but to the board, membership and Py who had worked so hard at it).

I did not bring your daughter into anything, you moron, I pointed out that you have one. I do, too, and in the context - which was about Scrap's grass on the field comment, etc - it is relevant. It is, however, not an attack on your daughter, or you, for that matter, it's just pointing out that Scrap's comments probably matter more to us than to most people.

But since you're on the subject of attacks and peace offerings: a long time ago, early on in our spat (well, it was a spat then), I tried to make peace. You were not interested, so don't whine or lie about me ignoring your peace-making attempts. Rewriting what happened - and yes, we have both been to blame - or claiming that *I* broke the truce is just lying to my face. What have you had as a sig for months now, you passive-aggressive cunt? What did you replace it with today?

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #221 on: July 06, 2018, 08:53:33 AM »
Looks like I lost my plussing ability again.  Das Fuehreur is at it again!  Or his crony/sycophant.

Get help, for chissakes.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #222 on: July 06, 2018, 09:58:29 AM »

And Al, it seems.

And Al it seems....what?

So let me spell it out:

I did not bring your daughter into anything, you moron, I pointed out that you have one. I do, too, and in the context - which was about Scrap's grass on the field comment, etc - it is relevant. It is, however, not an attack on your daughter, or you, for that matter, it's just pointing out that Scrap's comments probably matter more to us than to most people.

But since you're on the subject of attacks and peace offerings: a long time ago, early on in our spat (well, it was a spat then), I tried to make peace. You were not interested, so don't whine or lie about me ignoring your peace-making attempts. Rewriting what happened - and yes, we have both been to blame - or claiming that *I* broke the truce is just lying to my face. What have you had as a sig for months now, you passive-aggressive cunt? What did you replace it with today?

Yes, you little bitch, you talk of passive aggressiveness. Your running to mod tools is passive aggressive. You attacking people on other boards when they are in the sinbin and can't adequately defend themselves, is passive aggressive. Your want to project your own flaws on others and write unpackaged little snipes like this:
And Al, it seems.
You are more than passive aggressive. You are positively "catty".

As to what I replaced my signature with today. It is pretty fucking obvious what I replaced it with. That is where someone like you falls really short Odeon. You look and expect some underlying subtext or some hidden meaning or sideways play. I don't do that nor do I do passive aggressive. You do because you are a catty little bitch. You look for it in others and accuse them of what you do yourself.

You similarly look for subtext when they make a claim. If I call you a dickhead, I am not secretly insinuating that you have some star qualities, and I would like to get to know you better. It would be that I think you are a dickhead and as such rate you very poorly.

You did not like my previous signature did you? Well then maybe if you had not been a dickhead, you would not have earned that signature. But then you were a dickhead, and look what happened. In truth, I don't pay any attention to the signatures. and if you had have asked me to remove it I probably would have considered it (I am all kindness and goodwill) but then you never did, and I did not really think too hard on it. To bring it up now and cry about it seems a little passive aggressive.

Yes, I do remember after having lied and misrepresented me you asked to "drop it". You also warned me. It was a prick move and trying to play it up as a magnanimous offer is patently ridiculous. You had insulted and lied to me then offered me to effectively disregard you had been a prick, and insulted and lied about me, and then warned that our friendship would likely suffer if I pursued it. Shove that fair up your arse. Yes I remember the offer. I could find it and shove it back in your face, but I am sure the cognitive dissonance would kick in and your "I never ever did" mindset would reframe the situation until you were the clever, righteous hero again. Reminds me of this

Yes that makes you effectively a Homer Simpson-level fuckwit.

Oh and I am wondering if there is anyone here who you may, for even a second,  buy that grade A BULLSHIT that you were "just pointing out that I have a daughter'.

It surely is not supposed to convince me, and I doubt that either you believe that someone here is THAT stupid to think that is what you meant, or that you think it best to passive-aggressively hide behind such an obvious and catty situation.

Leave my daughter the Hell out of any arguments here.

Your continual harping on and demanding Scrap answer to his "jokes" about young girls (and yes I have heard guys say similar things in rather distasteful jests) is actually (apart from becoming rather stale, boring and monotonous) not such a terrible thing. His comments were a bit gross, and clarification and a mea culpa would not go astray. I don't have too much of an issue.

But see I believe that in your mind you had Scrap not as some dude on I2 that for years has said a lot of envelope-pushing, provocative, shit stirring, and "edgy" stuff but rather someone who has to be taken literally with a handful of comments and of these comments that he must be tied to them to such a degree that he cannot divorce himself from them as being jokes or him being drunk or whatever. He made mention of girls being young (initially his talk of no grass on the field I took as meaning he liked SHAVED vaginas not vaginas belonging to girls too young to grow pubic hair). The fact that most of what he said was in old expressions like one we have here "Old enough to bleed, old enough to butcher"), tends to indicate it is not an ideological position but rather repeating a stupid expression thought up mainly to get a rise - which he has done.

But no. Odeon the defender of all things virtuous and righteous is oblivious to this. Of course you are. You do not see "Border Security", you see Oppressing "undocumented Citizens". You do not see radicalised Muslim Extremists are an issue, but rather "All Muslims are terrible". You do not see a guy stepping over the line saying dumb shit he should take back, you see a pedophile needing to be exposed.

I do not see what you see. So when you step outside what is a boring and stale but ultimately a reasonably defensible position and trying to goad him by misrepresenting him, I am going to let you know. I would extend that to anyone. Friend or foe. What you said made sense but now you are squandering your position. Because where you have decided to go is not as logically or rationally sound.

But to you my highlighting your flawed premise becomes me seeming to you to be railing on the original premise and what is worse, to you it is now me defending a pedophile. So therefore you defend yourself from (Fuck what would my role be) a "pedophile enabler", and so therefore any cheap shot is fully justified. You reach into your bag of stupid, and decide to bring my daughter in, in a VERY OBVIOUS AND TRANSPARENT implication of NOT "Hey this is me just indicating we both have daughters" but rather "How could you dare state the things you state. You are a father of a daughter and you are defending a man who obviously fancies young girls. Being you are a father of a young girl, how can you morally do that to me Odeon the Brave, righteous and Sincere?"

Of course now I have called you on it you withdraw a little, not to be seen as the victim. Cry-bulling passive Aggressiveness. Catty little bitch, thy name is Odeon. (In case it is not obvious, you fooled no one).

« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 01:01:11 PM by Al Swearengen »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #223 on: July 07, 2018, 01:40:48 AM »
You're the one using your daughter in this argument now, not me. Spineless little cunt.

As for the rest of it, sorry, I didn't bother reading it. I'm sure it was a valiant effort, though.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #224 on: July 07, 2018, 01:41:52 AM »
Speaking of cunts, Scrap, care to explain yourself, finally?

- Albert Einstein