Author Topic: hahaha for a while i forgot all about this site  (Read 9155 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: hahaha for a while i forgot all about this site
« Reply #195 on: June 24, 2018, 12:58:57 PM »
It would be nice if he was, yes.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #196 on: June 25, 2018, 11:09:08 PM »
So, how young is too young, Scrap?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #197 on: June 29, 2018, 02:09:51 AM »
 :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #198 on: June 29, 2018, 04:23:17 PM »
Think those might be too developed for him.

But I'm sure he'll clarify any day now.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #199 on: June 29, 2018, 06:39:24 PM »

Who has posted the most nude or semi-nude pictures of women on here and.have the majority of the breasts of these women been developed?

What are the answers and do they support your assertion above?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #200 on: June 30, 2018, 07:28:26 AM »
I'm simply asking questions based on what he's posted before. If you feel the need to clarify his preferences for him, then by all means go ahead.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #201 on: June 30, 2018, 08:46:47 AM »
I'm simply asking questions based on what he's posted before. If you feel the need to clarify his preferences for him, then by all means go ahead.

Sure. We have seen pictorial examples of the women Scrap seems to like. I mean you have seen as many of these nude or topless girls that he has posted as I have over the last 10 or 11 years. It does not seem a big secret to me and ought not be to you that he likes these big boobed women. I mean 90% of them are. There are plenty here and plenty more have been removed over time to make space. Boobs are not a big thing for me personally. Don't get me wrong. I like females and like boobs but big small or medium, is all good for me. He seems to post almost only big boobed girls. Definite type too.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #202 on: July 02, 2018, 12:39:27 PM »

Sure. We have seen pictorial examples of the women Scrap seems to like. I mean you have seen as many of these nude or topless girls that he has posted as I have over the last 10 or 11 years. It does not seem a big secret to me and ought not be to you that he likes these big boobed women. I mean 90% of them are. There are plenty here and plenty more have been removed over time to make space. Boobs are not a big thing for me personally. Don't get me wrong. I like females and like boobs but big small or medium, is all good for me. He seems to post almost only big boobed girls. Definite type too.

So, can you clarify his grass on the field comments, too?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #203 on: July 02, 2018, 04:20:04 PM »

I CAN certain confirm that this above is nonsense as for the the rest you could ask Scrap. But then you have already, haven't you?

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #204 on: July 02, 2018, 05:23:14 PM »
Sometimes silence speaks louder than words
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #205 on: July 03, 2018, 12:25:42 AM »

I CAN certain confirm that this above is nonsense as for the the rest you could ask Scrap. But then you have already, haven't you?

I find it fascinating that you seem to know his sexual preferences.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #206 on: July 03, 2018, 02:30:39 AM »
Sometimes silence speaks louder than words

Look I understand the narrative.
But if you or anyone says:

"They post a b z d, and z was out of place and inappropriate" that is fine. No issue. If you want to then pretend they never had posted a b or d and only posted or said z then that is pretty intellectually dishonest and not really defensible.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #207 on: July 03, 2018, 01:08:17 PM »
I don't think you do understand, actually. You can't simply agree with me, these days, so you choose to be intellectually dishonest yourself. You know perfectly well it wasn't about the boob size but wanting Scrap to clarify his earlier comments was and remains out of the question for you since it's me reminding him.

Cowardly and disappointing (I seem to recall you have a daughter) but not unexpected. :thumbdn:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #208 on: July 03, 2018, 04:47:00 PM »
I don't think you do understand, actually. You can't simply agree with me, these days, so you choose to be intellectually dishonest yourself. You know perfectly well it wasn't about the boob size but wanting Scrap to clarify his earlier comments was and remains out of the question for you since it's me reminding him.

Cowardly and disappointing (I seem to recall you have a daughter) but not unexpected. :thumbdn:

Nope. You are either being deliberately obtuse or being intellectually dishonest.

You asked Scrap repeatedly to clarify his earlier comments. That is fine - although truth be told is is becoming a bit stale.
To then pretend there is any real mystery about whether Scrap likes big boobed women would be as dishonest as pretending seriously that he did not like women at all or that he was gay. As a joke or for shits and giggles fine. But this is actually a little dishonest at the moment.

Here is the core of where you are credible

"Scrap you seem to have made comments where you implied you are sexually interested in pubescent or pre-pubescent girls. Its pretty fucking gross and I want you to clarify."

Despite the fact that you have seemed to have already asked a couple of hundred times and he seems not willing to answer, I would say fair call. Though he has said he was usually drunk at the time and I more than suspect he was making very off-colour jokes or trying to be edgy. It WAS gross. But then off-colour jokes or edgy behaviour is not unknown for him nor unknown on I2 generally.

Still the above from you is far from unreasonable.

If you stray from here and go into boob size. You pass into an area which is pretty defensible by Scrap and patently absurd from you. You can turn around and pretend that it was "You know perfectly well it wasn't about the boob size" but again it LITERALLY was and parsing the words comes up with no other genuine interpretation.

It would be EXACTLY The same if you said "Scrap do you like little boys too?". That too would be you making claims about his possibly being gay (having a sexual preference for males) and that would be dishonest too. Because it is obvious that he is not.

Yes I do have a daughter and I love her very much and now you have bought her into the conversation I will allow you full freedom to explain all about why you thought getting personal and bring my family member into the conversion was a super clever idea. Be careful when you do and remember you chose to go there.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 06:52:05 AM by Al Swearengen »

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #209 on: July 03, 2018, 06:28:59 PM »
Pappy has made it abundantly clear that he has zero sexual interest in pre-pubescent girls.

Having sexual interest in post-pubescent girls, on the other hand, is actually pretty common. And biologically normal.

So I'm pretty sure that there isn't anything wrong with Pappy.

The question is really only about whether or not Pappy agrees with, and follows, the legal and social conventions around acting on that sexual interest with regard to girls below a certain chronological age. Pappy no want answer that one. Up to Pappy.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass