Author Topic: hahaha for a while i forgot all about this site  (Read 9164 times)

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Re: hahaha for a while i forgot all about this site
« Reply #165 on: April 16, 2018, 05:54:23 PM »
Gopher-14. Just not sure how far in to 14. And by perfect girl, I mean HER. Same girl. If I met her now, right now, this very minute, for the first time, at the same age, would I turn her away after she threw herself at me and me into whatever heavy object was nearby? you must be shitting me! I could never reject her, you got no idea what that girl was capable of either. Not the way she just had me right where she wanted me, like putty in her arms, when I said that she could change the way my body reacted, with the least touch, I meant it literally. Sleepy, wakeful and alert, sweet and loving and warm, to pointed at a target and given a trigger for her to pull...she literally could get me to respond in near enough any way she wanted; I've never experienced anything like it, didn't even know it was possible. It was like she had a direct hook into my central nervous system, with a computer control system at her fingertips. A most interesting phenomenon  to observe.  I still don't understand how she could exercise such an accurate I/O system in a living being without technological intervention.

I'm 31 now, and would I? yes. I stand by it. I would offer myself up to her on a sliver platter in a heartbeat. She was everything to me. And we were perfect for each other, made for one another. Why would I pass that off, especially when I'd just been stunned and...well..had done to me what she did by way of introduction. If it were today, I'd just have to shrug and think to myself 'hey, the love of my life has just got me right where she wants me, who am I to argue with that?' and yeah, I'd still ask her to marry me and be left feeling like an autie little kid on xmas morning, flapping like there was tomorrow after he was given the perfect gift.

Al, would you say the same about me? near 20/14? when you know me for the sort of man I am in general I would think, you'd agree about that? do you think me distasteful, for asking Lady C to marry me, for not hitting her to stop her stuffing her tongue down my throat (not that I'd ever change that decision, I just wouldn't DO that, as of course I'm not some scumbag who goes around beating on young girls, and I could never, ever have laid a finger on the girl in anger in any more severe a manner than to gently take her hand in mine and ask her to calm down, if I had to, although I never did, we were always just..well we kinda lit the place up on fire just by being near each other)

Or distasteful for not trying to pull away from her when she made her rather..forward...advance on me, and instead wrapping my arms round her and snuggling in closer, putting my own tongue in her mouth too, and the two of us just standing there, snuggling up against the tree she whacked me into and eating each other's faces, it just getting more and more hot and steamy and passionate by the second? that I didn't even ask her age, we just assumed 'right lets get this on', and ending up locked together in red hot steaming, moaning tongues-in-mouth passion.

Was THAT wrong of me? that I never even asked her age until much, much later in general conversation? that it didn't feel like it was something even important in any other context than getting to know about her, what makes Lady C, into Lady C? that it went straight into the steamy hot moaning tongue-sucking before she introduced herself in any other way but 'oi, this is my tongue, its in your mouth Lestat and you should take a deep breath because you aren't getting to take another one until you nearly pass out'

Because it certainly didn't feel wrong. It was just assumed by both of us that we were going to just go for it, felt natural, not wrong, just the thing that was meant to happen. It kinda felt like a picture on canvas being unfolded before my eyes, all of a sudden there was this sweet, kind, warm, bubbly, gorgeous wee brunette lady before my eyes who positively crackled with fire and sparks around her edges, and who held me completely captivated in her arms, blazing away with her inner fire, all for me, specially to snuggle up into and warm myself at her heart, just like a kitten before a lovely fire set in a really pretty, ornate hearth.

Mmmm..such  good memories. Always manages to warm me a little, in the  awful cold place it is to be without her.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #166 on: April 16, 2018, 06:04:26 PM »
I wasn't talking about that same girl, Lestat. I was talking about this crap. If you met the perfect 13 year old, yes you would be willing.  :dunno:

Exactly odeon. We can't just interpret it and expect to de facto be correct. Scrap is the one who needs  to tell us what he meant.

And for banging a 13yo girl....well if she's autistic, if she's really, really cute, if she's very enthusiastic about getting into and staying in a faithful, monogamous relationship, and if there is no exploitation (which I myself just don't have in me, its not a  part of the way I think,comprehension of it and such motives, sure, but its an analysis, not running native code. And I'm just not that kind of person. I couldn't bring myself to do that to a girl, of any age, the exploitation bit. And yeah, I can fall in love. IF ever,a 13yo girl meets me and she is autistic, ideally Kanner's too, and IF there is mutual attraction, IF we both have the logical mind and maturity to handle it, or else at least, allow for my, sort of holding back in order to ask a lot of questions a lot of the time, before things are done. you know, THOSE sorts of things, to make sure she understands the ramifications, and that it is indeed what she truly wishes for under the surface not just on a whim, then yes, I'd be willing, if the person is as right for me as I am for them.

Otherwise, things would stay as friends or business associates etc.
:gopher:

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #167 on: April 16, 2018, 06:27:26 PM »

People that fuck kids are just projecting their butt hurt back when they were kids. The fact is, autists like that twat can't feel love without functioning like a baby themself.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #168 on: April 16, 2018, 07:42:21 PM »
Meant to read 14 not 13 btw, but if I somehow met 'another' Lady C (as in someone else but like her, with the same ideal everything, and  where everything just clicks into place, as something perfect, yeah, I'd be up for that, but, I don't actually ever see that as happening, practically speaking. Its more a hypothetical question, because it'd have to be someone like her, and for that, there'd have to BE someone like her.

A little difficult, when they broke the mold, when they made her. Somebody that perfect, there just isn't room enough for two to exist within the same solar system, much less the same planet.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #169 on: April 16, 2018, 08:43:07 PM »

Desperate much? Try not let your obsession turn into a fantasy. Babe.

People that love each other tend to stay with each other. To choose to let go and follow a path for the delusion of your "self" is not only dumb but selfish. One day, you will understand that giving a fuck is more than just having a fuck. Dick.

So ether act your age or stop being autistic. Your choice.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #170 on: April 16, 2018, 09:19:39 PM »
Meant to read 14 not 13 btw,

Well I call bullshit. The context around what you said was people talking about 13 year olds with big tits, and you posted this other post too, right before that other post, saying 13 is borderline but you wouldn't go any lower, and there are some girls who are ready at that age. Though to be fair, I guess it's very foolish of me to assume you're having the same conversation as anyone else talking about 13 year olds.  :tard:

I reckon 13 is really, really, really borderline, not exactly fair game as such, I sure wouldn't go any lower. My ex, I have to admit, I don't know how far into 14 she was (that'd generally be my far cutoff point with 15-16 being a more usual cut-off point), there are SOME girls who are ready for a relationship at that point, young, 13-14, but many will not be. And of course, who the hell can predict WHAT is going to be going on when we throw some spazzdom into the equation.

That, IMO has to factor in somewhere, in terms of a couple of auties hooking up, we don't really tend to see material things as as much of a factor as NTs do, so two people on the spectrum locking onto each other, sometimes its just going to happen IMO, two spesh people, locking on like homing missiles and before you know it, you just need to make sure neither gets hit by any shrapnel.
:gopher:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #171 on: April 16, 2018, 09:58:37 PM »
The Minister of silly walks asks Scrap for a definition. Scrap answers with a definition.

The answer in consistent with what he answered in 2013.

Obviously when asked to clarify which definition of paedophile Scrap was using, he decided to express his preference for women who don't shave their pubic hair. Because that was obviously as good a time as any to change the subject.

Unfortunately while expressing his preference for unshaven pubic hair Scrap accidentally misused an analogy which everyone else on the planet understands to mean that a girl who has developed pubic hair is old enough for sex.

The sheer volume of words pushing this version of reality has generated its own gravitational field and its dragging me in. Everything is clear to me now.

I don't see that a preference for an unshaven mons has ANYTHING to do with age.

Girls younger than 13 seldom shave.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #172 on: April 16, 2018, 10:02:01 PM »
And I'll tell you this. There is no way in hell I'm going to wait for a little ewe to turn 13.
That's mutton by that point - if not a decomposing corpse.

You people are just sick

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #173 on: April 16, 2018, 10:43:52 PM »
What I meant by 'some girls would be ready at 13', I did not mean for me specifically. I mean, some girls at that age would be seeking relationships around their own age. Times change, and so do standards. One is always hearing of the likes of 'sexting' around that age in the news, although why its newsworthy between two experimenting kids of like ages is beyond me. Certainly why that sort of shit seems to end up in newspapers or even on TV, it strikes me as both somewhat ridiculous, and a pretty shitty thing to do to the kids involved, for the media to set their shitspeaking attack-dogs on them for a story, is fucked up.

And regarding breast development, I was replying to hyke, with her comment that some girls of really, really young ages had DD cups. I find that a bit hard to believe, not that I'm calling Hyke a liar, not at all. I couldn't help but think 'I would NOT want to have boobs that big at that age if I was female (well I wouldn't at any age, if I was male either haha. I'm quite happy to lack moobs as it is :spazz:

I can only imagine that the additional weight would be physically somewhat unhealthy with regards to back problems, and not to mention people  leching and leering at them.  If I were in that situation, I think I'd regard it as a curse, and definitely not something to celebrate. I'd be wanting reduction surgery, demanding it if needs be in fact.

<13 calandale? what the fuck..? thats too young, outside the context of people of similar ages, if they are ready for *each other* (and not far older people)

Also one thing I've noticed, is there seems to be somewhat of a double standard related to age and gender. If a girl is  the younger party, she  might be  denounced as a slut, if  not abused, but a male, would probably be seen as  a 'stud' and cheered on if he ended up with a much older woman. And the view of older guys getting with younger girls seems a lot worse than for older girls doing younger guys.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #174 on: April 17, 2018, 01:22:43 AM »
Calandale seems to be taking about sheep, Lestat. Muddying the waters.

The gopher is right. It sounded creepy as fuck what you said, Lestat.

When you met the love of your life she was 14, and you were a school kid too. Older than her, but still a school kid. Now you are far from that. Imagining the love of your life did not age and would throw herself at you again is a different thing.  Her having lost a year being 13? And you this age you have now? No way.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #175 on: April 17, 2018, 01:33:46 AM »

Also one thing I've noticed, is there seems to be somewhat of a double standard related to age and gender. If a girl is  the younger party, she  might be  denounced as a slut, if  not abused, but a male, would probably be seen as  a 'stud' and cheered on if he ended up with a much older woman. And the view of older guys getting with younger girls seems a lot worse than for older girls doing younger guys.

I think boys age 13 are not ready for adult partners either.

When it happens it may even be harder for him to cope, because there will be people cheering him.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #176 on: April 17, 2018, 08:08:21 AM »
What do you mean hyke, about the boys? the cheering bit, thats what I meant, it seems to happen. Wouldn't you expect the impact to be less if the cultural negative aspect were removed?

And I wasn't just out of school hyke, I was nearly 20. And, well, the way that girl had with me, there is just no way I'd be able to do anything about it even if I did want to. And theres no way in hell I could turn her away. Its as simple as that.

Not her. Not ever. Just couldn't bring myself to do it. If you had ever met her you'd know exactly why. Wouldn't you agree, that some people have a sort of 'presence' about them? something not visible to the eyes, but that is felt, through everything such an individual does? sometimes it can be a bad one, and sometimes a good one. I don't know as I've ever met a neutral one. Come to think of it, I wouldn't be too surprised if its one and the same sort of phenomenon, and the difference is in the person and how they tap into it. Thus making for good or evil (yeah, I'd go with evil rather than just 'bad' for the negative types)

Thats what Lady C had about her. Around her, it feels, like everything is more solid, or more fluid or gaseous, everything is just more THERE, more immanent and present. I can't really explain it, but it was there alright. When we first met, before she had stuck her tongue down my throat, I could feel it boiling off her in waves when she was way far away. It just felt different to be in that place while she too was there, more intense, more there, more solid. Its really quite difficult to describe it, rather than feel it directly. Not something easy to put into words, but it is definitely there around her.

Others seemed to be diverted towards her direction too, even those she wasn't interested in or interacting with. And there is no arguing with it, no more than a steel paperclip could argue with the superconducting magnet of an MRI machine, or the multipole strong-focusing magnets of  a linear particle accelerator. Actually come to think of it, 'magnetic personality' is how I've heard it described, at least if the two are one and the same thing. Only Lady C has it to an extreme. Not, I might add, the shallow, glib charm of a psychopath, the skin that if so much as a scratch happens to it, falls apart and reveals a monster underneath because superficial covering is all that is there in that case, I've seen that, in people, I've seen a psychopathic type 'magnetic personality', and it isn't good at all. Its THERE but it isn't good. I find it creepy as hell to be honest rather than superficially charming. Well the moment any shift in their facade takes place enough to hint at it I do.  I've felt hints of it, or to a degree in good people too, but much less often, and never even close to the 'field strength' of Lady C. That girl...it was as if she was possessed by the very ghost of Carl Friedrich Gauss himself. And to be able to alter the way someone's nervous system was working at will, jesus fucking  christ, I find  that quite astonishing really, at least, to the extent she could alter my mood and the way my body was running like that. Fuck me, I'd love to study that if I could.

As for calandale..sheep seem about right. His 'type' alright :spazz:. I wonder if he is welsh....(a popular and mostly jocular stereotype for jokes here, sheep shagging and wales)

Hyke, I'd been out  of school some time by the time I met her.  As for boys, I didn't mean 13yo boys were ready, wasn't really making a comment on readiness at all, it was, rather, an observation that how a relationship (and people) are treated, seems to be heavily dependent upon the gender of the participants. With younger boys/older girls being 'stud' and 'hey, lucky guy' and not nearly so much tension against it, than the opposite way around. Hasn't to do with whether either are ready or not, emotionally or physically, since the reactions of third parties seem skewed in that way regardless.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #177 on: April 17, 2018, 09:05:57 AM »
I meant that 13 yo boys aren't ready either.

And when they get preyed upon by an adult it may be harder for them to admit or get recognition that it was wrong. Because there are always people cheering the fact that a boy made it with a woman, even if he did not want it. And there is the stupid thought that a real boy/man will not have these things happening against their will.

Getting people to listen when telling about sexual abuse is hard for everyone who had that happen. But for boys/men it can be even harder to tell about it. Their manhood gets questioned, or they get told they should consider themselves lucky.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #178 on: April 17, 2018, 09:18:06 AM »
The Minister of silly walks asks Scrap for a definition. Scrap answers with a definition.

The answer in consistent with what he answered in 2013.

Obviously when asked to clarify which definition of paedophile Scrap was using, he decided to express his preference for women who don't shave their pubic hair. Because that was obviously as good a time as any to change the subject.

Unfortunately while expressing his preference for unshaven pubic hair Scrap accidentally misused an analogy which everyone else on the planet understands to mean that a girl who has developed pubic hair is old enough for sex.

The sheer volume of words pushing this version of reality has generated its own gravitational field and its dragging me in. Everything is clear to me now.

I find it increasingly difficult to believe that you could find clarity in anything.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #179 on: April 17, 2018, 03:03:43 PM »
Girls younger than 13 seldom shave.

The youngest girlfriend I've ever had was 21 years old. So I'm gonna take your word for that...
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 03:07:24 PM by Minister of silly walks »
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass