Author Topic: No one gives a fuck if you don't like someone on another forum.  (Read 3252 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: No one gives a fuck if you don't like someone on another forum.
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2010, 05:03:47 AM »
Only really one way to settle this.

Trans-Tasman mud wrestling.

(Money on Australia)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2010, 05:31:28 AM »
Finally, could this be an opportunity for another callout drama?

Eclair v.s Fiona
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2010, 05:44:06 AM »
gtf over it.

I just think the thread is hypocritical. Yeah, I bitch. Yeah, it annoys people. At least I can admit it, unlike all the bitchers about people bitching about threads on other forums, which is just as annoying.  But free for all forums is free for all, like it or lump it. Don't try and change what people post.
If you have a problem with it, go somewhere where bitching about people on other forums is not allowed.

Or you can make or contribute to a million threads about it on here, like this one... but guess what.. that makes you just as bad as me.

No, because I call people out in real time. You run around from forum to forum bitching and whining like a primary school child about who you think is a loser. Pretty lame since the person can't defend themselves.

I call it how I see it Fiona. Or are you going to put ME on ignore again because you can't face a confrontation, you just go behind people's backs? Well?

At least Kit, for all her bitching wants to confront people here in an open forum. She also actually knows whats going on here.

You, come here, ask for our photos for your youtube bullshit, bitch about other forums and basically, as always, just don't give a fuck. Situation normal. As I said, it's getting old Fiona, really old.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2010, 12:47:04 PM »

Eclair v.s Fiona

I'll get the popcorn.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2010, 12:53:21 PM »
Cat fight! :arrr:  :jerry:

Scrapheap

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2010, 08:47:38 PM »

Eclair v.s Fiona

I'll get the popcorn.

I don't think this one will last too long. It's kind of like Bambi vs Godzilla.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2010, 04:18:15 AM »

Eclair v.s Fiona

I'll get the popcorn.

Dare I ask who is whom?

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2010, 07:37:45 AM »

Eclair v.s Fiona

I'll get the popcorn.

Dare I ask who is whom?

Oh dear...  :hide:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline LuckyBunny

• Part of the Chaos
  • Unscripted, unplanned and unintelligent
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2010, 07:42:28 AM »
All said, though, I do enjoy laughing at the Plankster. I've had first hand experience of how much of a lolcow he is, and I'm willing to share an almost full day's chat log featuring his remarkable displays of 'leadership'.

What has that assclown been up to recently?? I don't pay too much attention to that place anymore. Has he gone on a jihad  banning anyone who is smarter than him??  :laugh:

Dunno about the forum. i don't go there, except maybe once in a blue moon, but January sure was fun on IRC when he reappeared. He kickbanned a couple of his own ops, and then the rest went on strike. The result was about 40 of us (his adoring users) trolling the crap out of him. His addition to the op team decided to op everyone, and it turned into a free-for-all, with people clearing the ban list, kickbanning Alex 3 times in one day, and generally having a great time. Then when someone called time and brought us to order, he took the credit for himself, stating that it all settled down when he came back from afk.

Fond memories.
The above post was brought to you by a great big humanoid bunny. Think that through in terms of your sanity before formulating a reply.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2010, 07:45:37 AM »
All said, though, I do enjoy laughing at the Plankster. I've had first hand experience of how much of a lolcow he is, and I'm willing to share an almost full day's chat log featuring his remarkable displays of 'leadership'.

What has that assclown been up to recently?? I don't pay too much attention to that place anymore. Has he gone on a jihad  banning anyone who is smarter than him??  :laugh:

Dunno about the forum. i don't go there, except maybe once in a blue moon, but January sure was fun on IRC when he reappeared. He kickbanned a couple of his own ops, and then the rest went on strike. The result was about 40 of us (his adoring users) trolling the crap out of him. His addition to the op team decided to op everyone, and it turned into a free-for-all, with people clearing the ban list, kickbanning Alex 3 times in one day, and generally having a great time. Then when someone called time and brought us to order, he took the credit for himself, stating that it all settled down when he came back from afk.

Fond memories.

Holy cow, I'm glad I never went over there! It sounds like Jurassic Park, after the electronic fences failed! How many members over there now, about 600,000?  :zoinks:

People forget.

Offline LuckyBunny

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2010, 07:58:17 AM »

What has that assclown been up to recently?? I don't pay too much attention to that place anymore. Has he gone on a jihad  banning anyone who is smarter than him??  :laugh:

Fond memories.

Holy cow, I'm glad I never went over there! It sounds like Jurassic Park, after the electronic fences failed! How many members over there now, about 600,000?  :zoinks:

Well it's all in order now. The ops managed to get Alex to agree to stfu. The number of chatters usually circles around 100.
The above post was brought to you by a great big humanoid bunny. Think that through in terms of your sanity before formulating a reply.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2010, 08:00:23 AM »

What has that assclown been up to recently?? I don't pay too much attention to that place anymore. Has he gone on a jihad  banning anyone who is smarter than him??  :laugh:

Fond memories.

Well it's all in order now. The ops managed to get Alex to agree to stfu. The number of chatters usually circles around 100.

100 chatters, still way too many for me to cope with! How does anyone get heard? Is everyone even voiced?  ???

People forget.

Offline LuckyBunny

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2010, 08:03:44 AM »

Fond memories.

100 chatters, still way too many for me to cope with! How does anyone get heard? Is everyone even voiced?  ???

The majority just sit idle, so it's normally remarkably easy to keep up. The busier times tend to be a struggle, but it's rarely far too busy.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2010, 08:07:28 AM »

Fond memories.

The majority just sit idle, so it's normally remarkably easy to keep up. The busier times tend to be a struggle, but it's rarely far too busy.

I suppose the idle times might be just as frustrating as the hectic ones.  :-\

People forget.

Offline LuckyBunny

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2010, 08:12:53 AM »

Fond memories.

I suppose the idle times might be just as frustrating as the hectic ones.  :-\

Yep. I hate when there's nothing happening. It's boring. Luckily i have my own channel I can run off to, and it rarely has more than 20 people in it. Usually there's only like 5 or so people talking, but the atmosphere is so much more relaxing.