Educational

Author Topic: Did you take your meds today?  (Read 106066 times)

Offline AspieMomma

• Red Headed Stepchild of the Aspie Elite.
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
Re: Did you take your meds today?
« Reply #4290 on: June 19, 2013, 12:29:37 AM »
How exactly is one supposed to remember that it is time for adderall, manage to avoid distraction before ingesting the adderall, and remember where the adderall is, before you've had your adderall?!  ???

I remembered this morning but it was later than it should have been.  I wish the time released stuff worked as well as the immediate release form.  It is so hard to remember to take it 3X a day!  Damn my distractible brain, and all these...

(20 minutes later)...
...sorry, there was a bunny outside.  What were we talking about?

Did the bunny have a pancake on its head?  Those bunnies are the cutest!   :bunny:

No, but I definitely checked. He was eating clover on the side of my neighbor's house.  No pancake. Should I make some for him?

Make a big pancake and see if he would like to wear it as a beret!  :green:

It is all fun and games until someone gets rabies.

Offline AspieMomma

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #4291 on: June 19, 2013, 05:59:10 AM »
Yes.  I'm in a thick brain fog.  Considered crushing and snorting medicine this morning. 

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #4292 on: June 19, 2013, 06:57:37 AM »
How exactly is one supposed to remember that it is time for adderall, manage to avoid distraction before ingesting the adderall, and remember where the adderall is, before you've had your adderall?!  ???

I remembered this morning but it was later than it should have been.  I wish the time released stuff worked as well as the immediate release form.  It is so hard to remember to take it 3X a day!  Damn my distractible brain, and all these...

(20 minutes later)...

Did the bunny have a pancake on its head?  Those bunnies are the cutest!   :bunny:

No, but I definitely checked. He was eating clover on the side of my neighbor's house.  No pancake. Should I make some for him?

Where does the rabies come from?
Will it be spread by pancakes?
How does it get in those pancakes?

And isn't the weather gorgeous outside?

Only had my antibiotics this morning. Hope not to forget getting a batch of prescription meds for a kid this afernoon, between 15:15 and 17:00.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline AspieMomma

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #4293 on: June 19, 2013, 06:59:31 AM »

(20 minutes later)...

Only had my antibiotics this morning. Hope not to forget getting a batch of prescription meds for a kid this afernoon, between 15:15 and 17:00.

So that's where rabies comes from! 

My mother told me to be wary of cute woodland creatures with breakfast foods on their cranium.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #4294 on: June 19, 2013, 07:02:00 AM »

(20 minutes later)...

My mother told me to be wary of cute woodland creatures with breakfast foods on their cranium.

Your mother sounds like a wise woman.

My mother sent us out playing in the woods, but then pancakes aren't running free on critter heads in Europe.

Offline AspieMomma

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #4295 on: June 19, 2013, 07:26:11 AM »

(20 minutes later)...

My mother sent us out playing in the woods, but then pancakes aren't running free on critter heads in Europe.

What a strange place Europe must be, with your bare-headed critters, tiny cars, and tinier coffee!

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #4296 on: June 19, 2013, 02:58:26 PM »

(20 minutes later)...

What a strange place Europe must be, with your bare-headed critters, tiny cars, and tinier coffee!

Rural coffees are bigger than city coffees. (Proverbial at least)

How big is a coffee for you?

Offline AspieMomma

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #4297 on: June 19, 2013, 05:34:50 PM »

(20 minutes later)...

It depends.  At home I make a cup of probably 6 - 8 oz with my coffee press.  At restaurants I've been served coffee in cups that are larger than many soup bowls.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #4298 on: June 19, 2013, 06:34:44 PM »
  This evening I dabbed my flat warts with a 3% solution of hydrogen perxide.  I read online that it might help.  :tard:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4299 on: June 19, 2013, 11:11:39 PM »
I took my meds. I can now be productive again. :borg:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #4300 on: June 20, 2013, 01:25:41 AM »

We like you better productive.  :borg:   To be unproductive  :resist:  is to betray the Collective!
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #4301 on: June 20, 2013, 06:05:59 AM »

Waiting for my chemically enhanced productivity to kick in. Late today. But, that's OK. Will be a longer haul tonight, so the crashing down happening an hour later is not a bad thing.

Had my antibiotics first thing in the morning.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #4302 on: June 20, 2013, 06:06:44 AM »

(20 minutes later)...

It depends.  At home I make a cup of probably 6 - 8 oz with my coffee press.  At restaurants I've been served coffee in cups that are larger than many soup bowls.

Our home made cups are not that different.

Offline AspieMomma

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #4303 on: June 20, 2013, 11:58:47 AM »
Interesting.  Our home made cups are nearly always smaller than anything you would buy at a coffee shop or a restaurant.

I nearly passed out several times yesterday, so today I took my meds plus some vitamins and lots of water.  The dizziness is gone today.  I wish I knew what the hell was wrong yesterday.

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #4304 on: June 20, 2013, 01:35:41 PM »

(20 minutes later)...

Our home made cups are not that different.

i just like really long quotes