Educational

Author Topic: Did you take your meds today?  (Read 107012 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Did you take your meds today?
« Reply #6420 on: November 02, 2016, 02:30:10 PM »
Yeah, I did.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6421 on: November 02, 2016, 02:32:15 PM »
2 days in a row for both of us.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #6422 on: November 03, 2016, 04:52:36 AM »
Did the supplements.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #6423 on: November 06, 2016, 09:45:41 AM »
Some. Didn't take any oxy, skipped the morphine 10mg caps, couldn'ae be fooked with those, since I've got a beaker full of something good that will more than make up for not taking either of the oxy or morphine 10s. Did have a few morphine 30mgs, some cimetidine to block CYP-P450-3A4 and IIRC also cytochrome P450-2D6, liver enzymes that chew morphine up and spit it out in pieces. Thus allowing less to be used and what is used to stick around longer and hit harder.

Smoked several bowls of dipropionylmorphine freebase/morphine freebase mixture. Gonna go fetch some more now and load the ol' tooter up and have a smoke.

Had the morning dose of chlormethiazole (seizure med), need to take my midday one now actually. Had a morning dose of nitrazepam, think I may take another half tablet, or quarter now and quarter later, maybe half now half at night.

Had an IV  shot of mixed dipropionylmorphine and morphine sulfate this morning, and the prope dope is really long acting, so whenever I take prope rather than regular, vanilla edition, un-esterified sulfate of morphia, it lasts roughly between 5 and 7 hours, dose dependent. Prope dope on the other hand, lasts maybe 15 hours give or take a couple of hours either way, dose dependent. Seems to need a higher temperature to smoke (well, to vaporize) the freebase compared to tooting kit, but perhaps, and I suspect strongly it is so, that the recipe for the excipients is not yet down to a perfected product.

Got to experiment with the 'recipe'. Don't get me wrong, I am NOT an advocate of stepping on, cutting drugs for people to profit from effectively, selling their clientele inert crap. cutting the product that dealers sell to clients is making them pay for rubbish rather than the thing they are paying for and expecting, wanting and have the right to be served with.

This is NOT a commercial entity, this is a private, personal treat, never to see the light of day so to speak, in the sense that nobody is buying any of this stuff. Now, on the one hand, making a clean, perfectly good injectable, water soluble product of the morphine diesters is easy pickings, but, and I haven't DONE it to get the experience in such matters, making a product for smoking is quite a different matter. The one and only reason that anything other than dipropionylmorphine is added to said DPM, is to assist in two main things-vaporisation without damaging the DPM, and also making it run. When smoker's heroin, as would be found on the street, just bog standard smoker's brown, average kit, like any  H dealer would sell, as found in britain, is intended to be smokable. One cannot afaik smoke H salts, like diamorphine hydrochloride, you need freebase, and there should also be an additive mixed in with it, to provide a protective atmosphere whilst the heat decomposes it, in order to prevent the kit from being burnt, charred rather than vaporized. And something to make it run, as a lot of people, most street users, the homeless etc do not use a glass pipe but rather a piece of tinfoil and a straw, heating the kit from below. Then it melts, turns into a wee brownish treacle toffee coloured beetle, and runs in the opposite direction from the lighter flame, so one must chase after it. Thats where the term 'chasing the dragon' comes from  I believe.

Frustratingly, I HAD it down last night, some that turned pale amber-golden runny honey coloured and flowed perfectly.

I need a new milligram scale to accurately weigh components of the blend. Because the next batch wasn't nearly so good, and when tooted from foil it vaped but would'nae run properly. This'll take some experimentation. Current atmospheric agent is caffeine, trying both the hydrochloride salt and the freebase. The current blend, it vapes alright, but prone to burning as it doesn't run well. And I want that fine, fine fine product I had last night, the stuff that turned just slightly amber, liquified nigh on instantly and ran like usain bolt with a firecracker jammed up his bumhole:P

This stuff burns too easily, needs smoking really carefully off foil. Although I really do not like to use foil, I like a borosilicate glass pipe, custom made of course. On foil it burns too easy, but it IS fucking potent as all hades let loose. I've a pain in the arse tolerance but ONE long-held big toot of one blob of prope, current recipe using caffeine HCl, DPM I can't remember, think its the base but not impossible the propionate.This is some mental strong shit, mental mental mental fucking nutty as a truckload of fruitcakes hit by a cruise missile whilst parking in a peanut butter factory. That one toke has me ptotic, face tingling, and wow I can barely, barely open my eyes once they closeqq2wawq2                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6424 on: November 06, 2016, 09:34:52 PM »
Took morning ones as usual. Only the time I take them differs.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6425 on: November 06, 2016, 09:51:38 PM »
+

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #6426 on: November 07, 2016, 04:18:00 AM »
Took 1x25 microgram clonidine tablet, as well as some 60-70mg of oxycodone intranasally (the oxy, the clonidine are just swallowed)
Didn't take any of this week's script for morphine, as I already had a shot cooked up of dipropionylmorphine/morphine mixture so no need. Also had 3x180ug pramipexole (mirapex, its a dopamine agonist, most often used for parkinson's disease but also for restless legs, I find in combination with clonidine and the muscle relaxer tizanidine (not taken any zanaflex today yet together) that I need for the spasticity in my left lower leg it works rather well. And since I take a barb-binding site agonist at GABAa, the chlormethiazole, which I have had, and indeed none of this week's heminevrin script (chlormethiazole capsules, love 'em, because for my seizures, I want the seizure STOPPED and not now, last fucking week and I've had the chlormethiazole start acting before, once I yet again become capable of movement, and thus also of taking and swallowing a heminevrin or two, I've had the seizing, which had at the time been going on for maybe half an hour, stopped with extreme prejudice within ten to fifteen minutes. Less if I bite the semi-softgel (they are softgel-like rather than brittle, flexible but extremely thick, although they still need keeping in the smallest bottles possible, since the contents are liquid freebase chlormethiazole, and quite volatile. Also need keeping in glass bottles since the stuff melts most plastics. I rather wait though for them to burst open once swallowed, since the taste of chlormethiazole and its brominated relative are both quite repulsive. It is not a very difficult compound to make, and have done so within less than a day's work from start to finish, but the taste of the raw base is so nasty that the way I ended up using it since it also eats many  types of gelcap, was to rapidly use a measuring syringe to squirt it up the tradesman's entrance haha, Not too fun but it got the job done, and better than having a seizure. THAT route, works in five minutes or less, very rapid absorption. Syringe then thrown away (a measuring one, or if it has a needle, it needs taking off obviously) because the plunger will end up welded within minutes most probably, to the barrel and it cannot be reused even if washed because of how damned aggressive chlormethiazole is to plastics.

Also had 1x5mg nitrazepam, which I am taking temporarily, due to anxiety triggering off my PTSD after the recent pig raid.They have not kicked me to the ground though. Kick me, and I shall stand twice as tall, and tenfold as determined to give back a great big 'fuck you, bitch' to those who would try to force me to bend my knee and bow. Never.

Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6427 on: November 11, 2016, 10:48:07 PM »
Yes.  And the PR is definitely getting hers.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6428 on: November 12, 2016, 01:33:19 AM »
Late again, but I still took them.

Tomorrow I'll take them at around 6am because I have to be in the city by 7:30am. Big Walk coming up.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #6429 on: November 15, 2016, 12:00:45 PM »
  Yes I did!  Strattera pretty much on the usual schedule, supplements a bit late.  8)
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #6430 on: November 15, 2016, 12:23:52 PM »
Might have to up my Sam-e dosage due to feeling depressed and such with the change of time and season. 

"Oh I so, love the time change so that it gets dark at 4-5 pm...."   Said no one EVER!    ::)
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #6431 on: November 15, 2016, 12:31:16 PM »
Might have to up my Sam-e dosage due to feeling depressed and such with the change of time and season. 

"Oh I so, love the time change so that it gets dark at 4-5 pm...."   Said no one EVER!    ::)

I used to enjoy the early darkness, probably because it used to signal the end of warm humid weather.
  Now that we have such warm late falls and early winters, I realize I don't like what the early darkness
  does to my sleep "cycle."  Early evening feels like the middle of the night and I get so sleepy!  :yawn:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6432 on: November 15, 2016, 03:11:16 PM »
I did, yes. :)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6433 on: November 15, 2016, 06:21:38 PM »
Nope.  The PR has had hers increased significantly, so I'll have to be alert for side effects when she gets home.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6434 on: November 15, 2016, 08:34:32 PM »
Hope your PR is ok, no side effects.

Yep, taken mine straight after breakfast as I should when I am not going to college.

Will have to go to the chemist today and buy moclobemide and dexamphetamine.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 08:36:48 PM by renaeden »
Tek'ma'tae