Educational

Author Topic: Did you take your meds today?  (Read 106080 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: Did you take your meds today?
« Reply #6180 on: June 27, 2016, 01:16:49 AM »
yes.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #6181 on: June 27, 2016, 05:19:15 AM »
  *waves to Lestat*   :santa:

I used to have an evening job washing dishes in a burger restaurant. 
  I've had a day job for 28 years in a retirement home kitchen.  :)
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #6182 on: June 27, 2016, 07:50:27 AM »
hey baby *waves*

Been thinking about you actually today:) hoping to see you online and posting. I always look forward to your posts:)
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6183 on: June 27, 2016, 08:22:17 AM »
Ren, WHY the very devil do you use a butyrophenone, and haldol the most beastly toxic, in a physical sense (the metabolite HPP and HPP+ are mitochondrial toxins which ARE thoroughly KNOWN to cause irreversible neuronal death and destruction of dopaminergic neurons, and long term to result in frank cerebral atrophy, in lieu of ALL/ANY of the other APs?
Haloperidol is for tics. I have had tics since I was five but they weren't severe enough to be noticeable, that and I would go somewhere to be alone and tic to my heart's content and try and get it out of my system. I know I have never been able to sit still. The most recent one was a breathing tic where I would let my breath out bit by bit. That really got on my nerves and would sometimes make me feel dizzy for lack of air. So the haloperidol got raised to 5mgs daily and problem was solved.

When I first started haloperidol I did get a few Parkinson symptoms, mostly the shakes. I was offered propranolol but since I have asthma I can't take it. So benztropine it was. Apart from some horrible side effects at first, benztropine has been doing its job.

I did have a break from haloperidol - 2011ish to 2013 where I took ziprasidone instead. It worked well for me.
But it was found during a stay in hospital that my heartbeat was abnormal so the doctors took me off that and gave me haloperidol and benztropine again.

Speaking of hospital, what the hell kind of hospital did you go to, Lestat? I have never heard of patients being deprived of food before. Fair enough if you were fasting but even so. That's really rotten treatment. Try not to go there again!

Oh yeah, I took my meds today except for afternoon dex.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 08:26:20 AM by renaeden »
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6184 on: June 28, 2016, 11:57:21 PM »
Morning ones so far plus 2 Neurofen for a headache.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #6185 on: June 29, 2016, 06:07:54 AM »
  Yes I have.  All ready for work, just finising my coffee now. :coffee:

People forget.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6186 on: July 01, 2016, 11:29:22 PM »
There ye'are!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
Fent is all over the place in europe so I am told. People dropping like flies when they shoot up expecting H and get fentanyl-laced H instead. Lucky for me,  I'm a lot more careful on the occasions I do use H, than
most users, and pretty much 95-99% of street users and the homeless have the knowledge to be.

But couldn't stop myself flyin ying into my cheek with a right fuckin thump, landed right on me after first picking up some speed. Not me, I mean, I wasn't out to pick up no billy, I meant the bike.
 was alright. Hurts, but nothing fractured that I know of, and nothing dislocated; as I've still the same range of movement that I had when I went out.
 orphine anyway,but made the stuff IR and  did about 360-410mgl and not by mouth. That did the trick alright, and I had a crafty pull or two on my H pipes, The ones with that
super-strong stuff leftover  from my b/day.It was nor my fault either, but that fucking accursed bike, Not the first time that its done that to me either, fucking rat-bastard thing has almost gotten me killed before, when the brakes wouldn't work at all; neither front nor back and the chain slipped leaving me unable to respond and the stupid twuntmonger of a syphilitic whoreson's diseased, mushroom-riddled oozing vulva pitched me off into the rd where some cretinous inbred fuckmuppet of a driver
came way too close,  rounding the corner at an absolutely INSANE speed, didn't signal or anything. the brainless fuckin cryptorchid cuntmongrel, came within nanoseconds of leaving me as meatpaste  and that AFTER I'd thrown myself to the side .                                                                                                                                                             

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #6187 on: July 02, 2016, 06:05:27 AM »
  Just took 'em.  Gearing up for the holiday weekend, which I will spend working! :pirate:

People forget.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6188 on: July 02, 2016, 06:13:37 AM »
Was hoping Lestat would respond to my post? Oh well.

Just have night meds to go.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #6189 on: July 02, 2016, 06:18:29 AM »
Was hoping Lestat would respond to my post? Oh well.

Just have night meds to go.

He may yet.  Sometimes he replies to something of mine and I have to scroll back a page or two
  to remind myself of what I said to him in the first place.  That's why message boards > chatrooms.  8)

People forget.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6190 on: July 02, 2016, 06:35:09 AM »
He's perfectly capable of quoting, he just doesn't do it. :P
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6191 on: July 04, 2016, 12:10:00 PM »
My apologies. I've been almost totally offline until today. You require my services, Ren, m'ilady

Link me and I'll see what I can do. I've not been ignoring you/it, I simply have yet to be aware of what post is being referred
to.

*passes Ren the sheet of foil, lighter, plus a new section of glass tube. Whatever's the matter my dear? take a nice big toke on this and hold it in until you feel like your eyes are going to pop out of their sockets;
works even better if you exhale the gear through nose rather than mouth as that way theres more mucous membranes to absorb more vitamin H  :autism:.

As for my meds, I took my chlormethiazole for the morning once I picked up my meds, same with my lynlor, had those and snorted the contents of a couple of those to have it absorb faster, as I always start feeling a bit shite the very early morning before I have to pick up prescription repeats and the last fumes in the tanks so to speak, have worn off. So a couple of ther oxy IR down the hatch, and three up the schnozz.  That way I feel better in a minute or two and can use a lesser dose rather than  have to wait 25 minutes to a half hour.

Took cimetidine, and am about to take a large dose of chocolate choc-chip muffins:autism:

smoked a bit of brown                                                                                                                                                                           r                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6192 on: July 05, 2016, 02:18:14 AM »
Ren, WHY the very devil do you use a butyrophenone, and haldol the most beastly toxic, in a physical sense (the metabolite HPP and HPP+ are mitochondrial toxins which ARE thoroughly KNOWN to cause irreversible neuronal death and destruction of dopaminergic neurons, and long term to result in frank cerebral atrophy, in lieu of ALL/ANY of the other APs?
Haloperidol is for tics. I have had tics since I was five but they weren't severe enough to be noticeable, that and I would go somewhere to be alone and tic to my heart's content and try and get it out of my system. I know I have never been able to sit still. The most recent one was a breathing tic where I would let my breath out bit by bit. That really got on my nerves and would sometimes make me feel dizzy for lack of air. So the haloperidol got raised to 5mgs daily and problem was solved.

When I first started haloperidol I did get a few Parkinson symptoms, mostly the shakes. I was offered propranolol but since I have asthma I can't take it. So benztropine it was. Apart from some horrible side effects at first, benztropine has been doing its job.

I did have a break from haloperidol - 2011ish to 2013 where I took ziprasidone instead. It worked well for me.
But it was found during a stay in hospital that my heartbeat was abnormal so the doctors took me off that and gave me haloperidol and benztropine again.

Speaking of hospital, what the hell kind of hospital did you go to, Lestat? I have never heard of patients being deprived of food before. Fair enough if you were fasting but even so. That's really rotten treatment. Try not to go there again!

Oh yeah, I took my meds today except for afternoon dex.
Here it is, Lestat. Was just further up the page, heh.

Appreciate the virtual offer. H isn't something I have tried before.

Missed lunch dex because I forgot to take some with me when I went out. But just took afternoon dose.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #6193 on: July 05, 2016, 02:53:29 AM »
  Hell no, it's not even 5 a.m. yet!  Why am I even out of bed this early?  :autism:
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 08:58:01 AM by "couldbecousin" »

People forget.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #6194 on: July 05, 2016, 07:05:28 AM »
  Hell no, it's not even 5 a.m.m yet!  Why am I even out of bed this early?  :autism:

To do your laundry of course, without a neighbour being in your way.  :autism:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!