Author Topic: What possesess people to go out like that?  (Read 1473 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: What possesess people to go out like that?
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2010, 05:56:27 AM »
In collage we used to get this one guy who was always stoned to go with us to the store in all kinds of outfits including just a robe that came to his knees no shoes and no belt :LOL:

I had a history teacher like that, dressed in a granny tablecloth as a kind of poncho. He did wear jeans though, and sandals.

Was he :stoned:, or just eccentric?  :laugh:

Extremely eccentric, annoying and smug.

He would also walk on the tables, open all his windows wide in winter, and wave with his handkerchief through class after blowing his nose, all to enhance our resistance. UGH!

I would have  :boxers: to enhance his resistance to my :headexplode: FISTS OF FURY! :headexplode:

He was the worst powerfreak of all teachers. No one further managed to get so many kids on chores on school. Horrid man.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2010, 02:45:06 PM »
In collage we used to get this one guy who was always stoned to go with us to the store in all kinds of outfits including just a robe that came to his knees no shoes and no belt :LOL:

I had a history teacher like that, dressed in a granny tablecloth as a kind of poncho. He did wear jeans though, and sandals.

Their was a professor at my college that dressed like a bag lady and another that was strait out of the 1950's both taught math
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2010, 03:17:12 PM »

Their was a professor at my college that dressed like a bag lady and another that was strait out of the 1950's both taught math

LOL, one of my math teachers got a brand new suit one day. Pastel green. The week after he spilled coffee over it. The two years following that, the stain never got out. The green did get more grubby though. He also stank. And was one of those teachers who just come too close explaining. Brrrr, I had to endure him for three years.
My other math teacher was impeccable, and smelled like a dream. If he passed by lots of female students would smile because of the scent.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Isabitch

« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2010, 06:06:32 PM »
If I was gonna leave the hospital to get some stuff at Walmart down the street i'd put my fucking clothes on before making the trip. Even if it was just across the street. WTF.

It's a redneck thing...you wouldn't understand.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2010, 08:40:47 PM »
try peopleofpublictransit.  no place has a patent on weird.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Dexter Morgan

• Karma Policeman of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2010, 02:27:27 AM »
I wish togas were in style.  They're a lot more comfortable than pants and shit.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2010, 02:32:12 AM »
I wish togas were in style.  They're a lot more comfortable than pants and shit.

Yes, I guess we are really taking the piss out of those Walmart people, but really, it would be great to just go out in whatever!

They have the edge, they don't give a shit.