Educational

Author Topic: What possesess people to go out like that?  (Read 1477 times)

Scrapheap

Re: What possesess people to go out like that?
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2010, 12:50:15 PM »
I'd be wondering why your pussy was on your ass

Why is it that the English make the least sense in English??

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2010, 12:57:12 PM »
why are supposedly heterosexual men such as yourself so insecure abou their sexuality these days?  :viking:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2010, 03:40:09 PM »
They should be rounded up and sent back to the asylum they escaped from
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2010, 07:50:29 PM »
I'm glad these are not the nightgowns with an open backside, The ones only held together by a few tied ribbons.

Oh yeah, these are actually like lightweight summer dresses, not too bad if you overlook the fact that they're hospital gowns.

I might step outside onto the hospital grounds in a gown like that, but I'd never go to Walmart! If I really needed to buy some small thing, I'd go to a Honeyfarms or Store 24. If I went to Walmart, I'd end up staying longer than I intended to, as usual, and people would be staring at me!  :emb:

I'd be staring at your pussy! :eyebrows:

You wouldn't be able to see it, duh, I'd be wearing underwear under the gown.  ::)
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2010, 08:34:41 PM »
I'm glad these are not the nightgowns with an open backside, The ones only held together by a few tied ribbons.

That is the kind that they are wearing! It's just that they've each got two of them on, one with the opening to the front, and the other with the opening to the back. The women just happened to be photographed on the closed side of the gown, where you can't see the tapes.

When your pussy really gets on your ass....

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2010, 12:20:09 AM »
I'd think it'd be funny to go in a walmart dressed in a hospital gown with a bunch of fake casts and a crutch and to purposely drop things and watch peoples reactions.
Park.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2010, 04:15:12 AM »
I'd think it'd be funny to go in a walmart dressed in a hospital gown with a bunch of fake casts and a crutch and to purposely drop things and watch peoples reactions.

If you drop your crutch, sometimes people pick it up for you and sometimes they don't.

I wasn't wearing a hospital gown at the time, though.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2010, 04:47:55 AM »
This thread is hilarious. Thank you all for your insights into hospital gowns!

I prefer to wear my snuggy to the grocery store....everything's covered and my arms are free  :laugh:

Seriously, maybe those gowns are actually more attractive than their real clothes!

I think the only time I wouldn't give a fuck about wearing a hospital gown is if I was dying...or in labour. Although, it's funny, when I do make visits to the hairdresser, I invariably always go to put the gown on back to front like a hospital gown.

My hairdresser knows I'm a bit special and says (very gayly, of course), 'love you aren't in hospital now'.....mind you, the pain of sitting in one spot at the hairdressers is equally yuck. I'd rather go to the dentist....seriously!

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2010, 03:58:39 PM »

That is the kind that they are wearing! It's just that they've each got two of them on, one with the opening to the front, and the other with the opening to the back. The women just happened to be photographed on the closed side of the gown, where you can't see the tapes.
I completely missed that.  :green: Maybe because here people only wear that stuff just before, during and shortly after an operation. (Apart from people who don't bring their own stuff to hospital) Here you will see people mostly in their own pj's and nightgowns  in the hospital beds. And clothed properly or wearing night-robes out of bed.

When your pussy really gets on your ass....

I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2010, 04:07:35 PM »

I prefer to wear my snuggy to the grocery store....everything's covered and my arms are free  :laugh:

Seriously, maybe those gowns are actually more attractive than their real clothes!

I think the only time I wouldn't give a fuck about wearing a hospital gown is if I was dying...or in labour. Although, it's funny, when I do make visits to the hairdresser, I invariably always go to put the gown on back to front like a hospital gown.

My hairdresser knows I'm a bit special and says (very gayly, of course), 'love you aren't in hospital now'.....mind you, the pain of sitting in one spot at the hairdressers is equally yuck. I'd rather go to the dentist....seriously!

Your hairdresser sounds adorable! I too would rather go to the dentist than the hairdresser, partly because I don't trust that the brushes and combs are all sterile  :facepalm2: and partly because I feel so "out of place" in a salon.  :-[

People forget.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2010, 04:13:42 PM »

Your hairdresser sounds adorable! I too would rather go to the dentist than the hairdresser, partly because I don't trust that the brushes and combs are all sterile  :facepalm2: and partly because I feel so "out of place" in a salon.  :-[

Brushes and combs and all are not as sterile as the tools of the dentist, but they are pretty clean mostly. Hairdressers don't like infections in the small wounds they now and then get from cutting themselves. And when there is only the suspicion of lice they decontaminate the whole salon as thorough as can be done.
I know that my sister in law hates it when she gets people right out of the kitchen of some restaurants, because she might get hairs through her skin and infected right away. (Don't think she takes food from those particular restaurants any-more  :zombiefuck:)
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2010, 07:20:10 PM »
My sister-in-law is a hairdresser and she cleans scissors, combs and brushes and soaks them in a sanitizing solution after each use.  I think she uses Barbicide.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2010, 08:07:21 PM »
My sister-in-law is a hairdresser and she cleans scissors, combs and brushes and soaks them in a sanitizing solution after each use.  I think she uses Barbicide.

I'll go to her to have my hair done then!  :clap:

People forget.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2010, 08:45:27 PM »

If you want to be extreme, smear fake blood all over yourself and limp around like a zombie, and see how long it takes for the cops to arrive.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2010, 08:48:02 PM »

If you want to be extreme, smear fake blood all over yourself and limp around like a zombie, and see how long it takes for the cops to arrive.

Blood scares me. I'd go hide :hide: while dialing 911 on my handy dandy cellphone!

People forget.