Author Topic: LuckyBunny Answers.... Got a question?  (Read 1781 times)

Offline LuckyBunny

• Part of the Chaos
  • Unscripted, unplanned and unintelligent
LuckyBunny Answers.... Got a question?
« on: March 30, 2010, 06:49:11 AM »
For everything else....

:google:
The above post was brought to you by a great big humanoid bunny. Think that through in terms of your sanity before formulating a reply.

TheoK

Re: LuckyBunny Answers.... Got a question?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 09:09:12 AM »
Are you BRAVE? :arrr:

Offline LuckyBunny

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2010, 09:11:42 AM »
Are you BRAVE? :arrr:

Dunno about brave. Stupid.... uh no.

Reckless fits me nicely. I wear it like liquid latex.
The above post was brought to you by a great big humanoid bunny. Think that through in terms of your sanity before formulating a reply.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2010, 12:26:08 PM »
What's the craziest thing you ever Googled?

Offline LuckyBunny

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2010, 12:39:59 PM »
I google crazy stuff every day, usually as a reference tool for the many strange and unusual topic that come up on IRC. I decided to google 'tact' before, due to perhaps having missed out on receiving one at some stage.

I know it's pretty boring, but most of the craziest stuff, I already know and never needed to google

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2010, 12:52:01 PM »
I Googled to find something I vaguely heard about Obama claiming that he could have American citizens assassinated.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/01/26/AR2010012604239.html?hpid=topnews

It sounds to me like if someone is accused of being a terrorist, he can be assassinated if there is any evidence of this even if there is no real proof.

Does that sound crazy to you?

Offline LuckyBunny

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2010, 01:15:14 PM »
I Googled to find something I vaguely heard about Obama claiming that he could have American citizens assassinated.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/01/26/AR2010012604239.html?hpid=topnews

It sounds to me like if someone is accused of being a terrorist, he can be assassinated if there is any evidence of this even if there is no real proof.

Does that sound crazy to you?

It sounds American.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2010, 09:37:28 PM »
Where did you come from? What forums?

Offline LuckyBunny

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2010, 10:58:22 PM »
I originated on the WP forum, but quickly got bored of it when I discovered IRC. I discovered other forums in the process, location specific to the UK, where I live, namely Aspie Village and Aspie Vision. Also in branching out, I found Gestalt, created my own, Unravel, and then finally found here, pretty much the only forum I've settled into really.

I'm still more IRC-focused, though, and that's why I'm not really a frequent poster. In general, forums lack the spark that chat has, but still.... fun way to pass the quiet minutes.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2010, 11:37:09 PM »
Who were you on WP?

Scrapheap

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2010, 11:49:28 PM »
I originated on the WP forum, but quickly got bored of it when I discovered IRC. I discovered other forums in the process, location specific to the UK, where I live, namely Aspie Village and Aspie Vision. Also in branching out, I found Gestalt, created my own, Unravel, and then finally found here, pretty much the only forum I've settled into really.

I'm still more IRC-focused, though, and that's why I'm not really a frequent poster. In general, forums lack the spark that chat has, but still.... fun way to pass the quiet minutes.

You can waste countless hours on IRC. Message boards aren't as fast mooving, but you cna have multiple conversations, and reply to things said weeks or months ago. Something you can't do on IRC.

Offline LuckyBunny

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2010, 11:57:36 PM »
Who were you on WP?

Same name, same game, less fame, more shame, more sane, still insane, inane, but trained to rain pain upon the lame, untamed no-names that reign in vain who I blame for draining the mains of the WP mainframe.

Heeeey that rhymed!!!!!   :cheer:

....intentionally  :pwned:

Scrapheap

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2010, 12:26:48 AM »
Who were you on WP?

Same name, same game, less fame, more shame, more sane, still insane, inane, but trained to rain pain upon the lame, untamed no-names that reign in vain who I blame for draining the mains of the WP mainframe.

Are you a Chav ??

Osensitive1

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2010, 12:29:37 AM »
Username choices are always interesting. Is it similar to the lucky rabbit's foot? Like that saying, what's so lucky about a three legged rabbit?

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2010, 05:46:15 AM »
Who were you on WP?

....intentionally  :pwned:

Assonance FTW.

:plus: