Educational

Author Topic: What are you going to do today?  (Read 38445 times)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: What are you going to do today?
« Reply #1575 on: January 05, 2020, 09:43:18 PM »
Holy crap. The debauchery on here has turned into responsible parenting of the younger generation. I'm feeling every bit our age right now  :lol1:

:hide:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1576 on: January 05, 2020, 09:50:48 PM »
Holy crap. The debauchery on here has turned into responsible parenting of the younger generation. I'm feeling every bit our age right now  :lol1:

:hide:
:laugh:
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1577 on: January 06, 2020, 03:37:11 AM »
The day is nearly over but I have some dinner to eat and Doctor Who to watch.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1578 on: January 07, 2020, 09:24:26 AM »

Yeah, me too.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1579 on: January 07, 2020, 02:33:56 PM »
Grocery shopping
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #1580 on: January 08, 2020, 12:18:45 AM »
Sleeping in :-/

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1581 on: January 09, 2020, 08:39:23 AM »
Try to rest. This cold is kicking my ass
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1582 on: January 09, 2020, 11:51:11 AM »

The "responsibility"  has always been there, but the urgency to act out stupidly and barely skirt the edges of the law or even thumb my nose at it, has subsided tremendously.

'bout time, don'cha think?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1583 on: January 09, 2020, 02:10:11 PM »

The "responsibility"  has always been there, but the urgency to act out stupidly and barely skirt the edges of the law or even thumb my nose at it, has subsided tremendously.

It looks good on ya, DD. We still know you could kick arse in one way or another if need be.  ;)
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1584 on: January 11, 2020, 05:49:49 PM »
Travelling back home. I'm in Swansea, UK, and just attended the wedding of two very good friends. Will stop by in London because hey, I'll have just enough time to visit Foyles and buy some books.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1585 on: January 12, 2020, 03:19:06 AM »

It looks good on ya, DD. We still know you could kick arse in one way or another if need be.  ;)

Probably right, but I usually indulge myself a short wait while the ministrations of Karma lift any furtherance of inevitable, natural harmony to its highest note or chorus.
This has served well, even though I feel bound at times by what has made me notice the workings of such ministrations. I just have to wait. Easement often comes in stages, though.

At other times, the asshole who tries to pass me on the right at a round about because he is tired of my cautious driving while there is ice on the road wipes out and I get to keep on driving.
Sometimes you just have to wait. Things sort themselves out in time, usually.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1586 on: January 12, 2020, 03:28:43 AM »
Kind of scary shit, in general, but I want to go fishing with my brother.    :boatfish:
Not going to happen, he is fading away rapidly. His health issues are taking over his life. He sleeps all the time and takes many medications each day.
He called me today, late, during the football game and said he was going fishing tomorrow.

I talked to his wife, my beloved sis-in-law, after and she said it might happen. He has done things to plan and book a trip and it might happen. She says she has not seen him this "UP" and on it in a few months.

I worry.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1587 on: January 13, 2020, 06:12:35 AM »
Enjoy fishing with your brother, though. Brothers are special.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1588 on: January 13, 2020, 11:34:38 AM »

Probably right, but I usually indulge myself a short wait while the ministrations of Karma lift any furtherance of inevitable, natural harmony to its highest note or chorus.
This has served well, even though I feel bound at times by what has made me notice the workings of such ministrations. I just have to wait. Easement often comes in stages, though.

At other times, the asshole who tries to pass me on the right at a round about because he is tired of my cautious driving while there is ice on the road wipes out and I get to keep on driving.
Sometimes you just have to wait. Things sort themselves out in time, usually.
That's also how I choose to move through the world. I get more satisfaction letting people who willfully choose to be assholes, be their own downfall. Nothing needs to be done on my end.
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #1589 on: January 14, 2020, 11:00:29 AM »
Wake up, have breakfast, go to work, come back home... and hiding in my room for the rest of the night.