Educational

Author Topic: What are you going to do today?  (Read 38448 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: What are you going to do today?
« Reply #705 on: November 10, 2016, 11:11:54 AM »
MM all the leaves from the wildlife plants are falling this time of year, or fallen, save the evergreens.

Perhaps its time that a touch of green foliage were made sure to be ready to deck the lestat in the halls with bows of...well not ivy anyway. Definitely not ivy.

Care to pass the foliage CBC;)

I'm not holding.  But I suppose I could find some.  :M :P
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #706 on: November 10, 2016, 01:55:46 PM »
Cry after realizing all of the people who have left here that I miss. Just on the first page of this thread it was like...everyone but the Weeble.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 03:33:49 PM by Trigger 11 »
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #707 on: November 10, 2016, 02:09:25 PM »
Cry after ralizing all of the people who have left here that I miss. Just on the first oage of this thread it was like...everyone but the Weeble.

Masshole power!  :hug:

People forget.

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #708 on: November 10, 2016, 04:32:34 PM »
Increasingly off-topic, given the thread title, but hey! haven't seem hide nor hair of Odeon (nor even the usual smattering of virtual ink)  since having a go at him earlier this thread.

Gotta be coincidence, but it's making me feel bad  :violin: . I'm gonna wind up issuing an apology before we have the freaking argument at this rate  :LOL:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #709 on: November 10, 2016, 04:37:04 PM »
Increasingly off-topic, given the thread title, but hey! haven't seem hide nor hair of Odeon (nor even the usual smattering of virtual ink)  since having a go at him earlier this thread.

Gotta be coincidence, but it's making me feel bad  :violin: . I'm gonna wind up issuing an apology before we have the freaking argument at this rate  :LOL:

He's fine.  He's probably just busy.  8)

People forget.

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #710 on: November 10, 2016, 04:55:08 PM »

Yeah, well, that's exactly what i think. But how do you know, Weeble? He might be feeling that Walkie having a go him was the last little  straw as regards diligently  catering for this ungrateful rabble. He might be deciding how best to package up the server, and physically send it off to Scrappy along with the original model for  our famous turd icon. He might be....

I mean, heck, i'm just not very good at this aggression lark am I?  :LOL:

Anyway, it just struck me, Weeble: without you, and Jack, and  Lestat and Odeon, this place would be freaking empty.  We need the postwhores and hyperlexics! It makes it look like this joint has an active membership, doesn't it?

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #711 on: November 10, 2016, 04:59:58 PM »

Yeah, well, that's exactly what i think. But how do you know, Weeble? He might be feeling that Walkie having a go him was the last little  straw as regards diligently  catering for this ungrateful rabble. He might be deciding how best to package up the server, and physically send it off to Scrappy along with the original model for  our famous turd icon. He might be....

Anyway, it just struck me, Weeble: without you, and Jack, and  Lestat and Odeon, this place would be freaking empty.  We need the postwhores and hyperlexics! It makes it look like this joint has an active membership, doesn't it?

I don't know, but I am fairly confident.  He's been here through far worse.  And yes, we postwhores
  do keep it alive here.  I miss the days when the new members stuck around and we had frequent candidates
  for Elders, but I shall continue anyway and I hope you do too!  Shout-outs as well to Hyke and QV and
  Trigger11 and Al Swearengen and Icequeen and PMSElle and a lot more I'm forgetting.  :tard:

People forget.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #712 on: November 10, 2016, 05:11:33 PM »

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES, it's AI all over again!    ;)   Just kidding!    :zoinks:
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #713 on: November 10, 2016, 05:12:39 PM »

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES, it's AI all over again!    ;)   Just kidding!    :zoinks:

I was just coming back to add you to the list.  8)

People forget.

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #714 on: November 10, 2016, 05:15:43 PM »

I don't know, but I am fairly confident.  He's been here through far worse.  And yes, we postwhores
  do keep it alive here.  I miss the days when the new members stuck around and we had frequent candidates
  for Elders, but I shall continue anyway and I hope you do too!  Shout-outs as well to Hyke and QV and
  Trigger11 and Al Swearengen and Icequeen and PMSElle and a lot more I'm forgetting.  :tard:

Ah yeah. Them too :)  But, hang on,  the more we list, er the more the one we forgot is gonna feel slighted, huh?
As for me sticking around: well, when i'm not here I'm usually being super-reclusive , insanely busy with some Aspie project, or unhappily  nursing my broken PC. Obviously , i wouldn't be so daft as to guarantee no recurrences of the same; but i do very much feel that , as regards onlione Aspie communities, there's nowhere else left to go any more, given that i don't count Plankville.

That said, I'd be happy to hear that I'm wrong about that. Not because I have the time and energy to post in two places (I don't. i'm to much of a slowcoach) but because I don't like to fele like we're keeping all our eggs in one basket.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #715 on: November 10, 2016, 05:17:07 PM »
  Lemon Aguilera used to call me "egg."  This place is one of my very few baskets.  :)

People forget.

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #716 on: November 10, 2016, 05:22:25 PM »
Oh!  Fuck me, we forgot Ozy didn't we? And he noticed, didn't he ? (emo)  :hide:

Hey look , Ozy , I deliberately missed out a whole  bunch of people, just so i could , umm, claim that I deliberately missed out you along with the rest. Just trying to be concise, ya know?

Yeah, well, OK, I'm not very good at fibbing either, but you do know we love you, right? :hug:  of course, you do, you transparent attention whore, you.

:apondering: just teasing.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #717 on: November 10, 2016, 05:26:44 PM »

Every time I wake up he's there, naked!
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #718 on: November 10, 2016, 07:01:52 PM »
a rash of similar comments from Odeon
Like what? Won't disagree that Odeon can come sometimes across as having an air of superiority, but personally like that in people when it's for certain reasons. People with a positive self-esteem probably do believe on some level they are special or better than others in some way. Never really know how to take people who can only find that in mere birthrights, such as being intelligent, a certain race, born of a particular place or circumstance, things like that. It's not as appealing, but still more so than low self-esteem. So it's possible odeon has said a rash of worthier-than-though things because of his personal accomplishments, and I didn't notice because I like that about him. :laugh:

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #719 on: November 10, 2016, 07:04:02 PM »