Educational

Author Topic: I'm outta here!!!  (Read 5457 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: I'm outta here!!!
« Reply #105 on: March 28, 2010, 02:32:04 AM »
What he told me was when he was sinbinned, he couldn't change his own profile, not his sig or avatar or anything. Then he was only limited to post in his own threads. He couldn't make replies to other threads.

I see. Thanks, just wasn't sure what was limited when someone was sinbinned.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #106 on: March 28, 2010, 08:56:41 AM »
Speaking of which... It's probably time to remove Duke's sinbin status soon.

Hopefully soon, it might be interesting to watch him and sky go at it. Kinda unfair to have one opponent tied up for it though. :toporly:
other than cussing at each other,wouldnt be anything to it. you cant argue with somone,who doesnt argue, but only says childish things. A troll yes but very amateur. If he had any real savvy he would have done much more damage here.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #107 on: March 28, 2010, 11:48:03 AM »
:yawn:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

DukeNukem

« Reply #108 on: March 28, 2010, 12:59:40 PM »
Nice of you to open your mouth wide enough for me to put my Balls of Carbon Fiber(TM) in, odeon.

Anyways, I see that skyfag's apology thread on AFF was deleted. The drama was kick ass, but apparently, the mods over at AFF opposes anything interesting.

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #109 on: March 28, 2010, 02:21:46 PM »
that thread had served its purpose ,for me to offer apology to the membership and was up long enough to accomplish that.

where is your apology ,to both forums. havent seen that.

of course children hardly ever apologise. even tho I feel I am insulting children , by saying you are one

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #110 on: March 28, 2010, 03:20:43 PM »
Nice of you to open your mouth wide enough for me to put my Balls of Carbon Fiber(TM) in, odeon.

Anyways, I see that skyfag's apology thread on AFF was deleted. The drama was kick ass, but apparently, the mods over at AFF opposes anything interesting.

Still here?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

DukeNukem

« Reply #111 on: March 28, 2010, 04:24:57 PM »
that thread had served its purpose ,for me to offer apology to the membership and was up long enough to accomplish that.

of course children hardly ever apologise. even tho I feel I am insulting children , by saying you are one

You haven't apologized to anyone. All you did was make me, DuckFetishGirl, and League Girl/Kit out to be the bad guys, whilst trying to make yourself look good to the uninformed. Then you requested the mods to delete your thread to cover your tracks. You still are a TWO-FACED COWARD! :finger:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #112 on: March 28, 2010, 04:28:44 PM »

You haven't apologized to anyone. All you did was make me, DuckFetishGirl, and League Girl/Kit out to be the bad guys, whilst trying to make yourself look good to the uninformed. Then you requested the mods to delete your thread to cover your tracks. You still are a TWO-FACED COWARD! :finger:

Duke, I always figured you for a dumbshit.. but I didn't think you'd get caught up in internet retard drama like this. You should really sort out your priorities, and quit being a fag. I thought you might have had potential for thinking the duke nukem thing was funny, but you're being too much of a punk ass. Gtfo of here till you can act like a man.

Just a little friendly advice from me. :thumbup:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #113 on: March 28, 2010, 04:55:28 PM »
actually I asked the thread to be closed , as it was an apology, it did not need reply. If y`ll hadnt fucked it up so bad it would not have been deleted. it was easier to delete, than remove all the extraneous inflammatory posts .

you made yourself look bad. I didnt have to do a thing. I knew you were going to fuck it up yourself.

but then again that was your intention frvom the beginning, wasnt it. I was just a convenient target.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #114 on: March 28, 2010, 04:58:02 PM »
actually I asked the thread to be closed , as it was an apology, it did not need reply. If y`ll hadnt fucked it up so bad it would not have been deleted. it was easier to delete, than remove all the extraneous inflammatory posts .

you made yourself look bad. I didnt have to do a thing. I knew you were going to fuck it up yourself.

but then again that was your intention frvom the beginning, wasnt it. I was just a convenient target.

Dude... don't respond to him. Guy is such an idiot he actually managed to get sinbinned, and we're pretty damn lenient here.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #115 on: March 28, 2010, 05:10:05 PM »
cool

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #116 on: March 28, 2010, 05:59:46 PM »
I still don't see what apology I owe there and what tenure you're accusing me of. All I did was sent you a PM telling you I think it's cowardly to have someone on ignore and be sending them messages. Then you put me on ignore over that and then apologize but I didn't buy it. Then you said I waited till the mods retired in the evening for me to do "this." Do what?

Okay so you thought you were doing the right thing by warning everyone about my friend. I feel the urge to do the same too about people who I think are bad news. I already did it about sinsboldly and isabel/Meadow/aspieartist. I remember trying to do the same with Richard over at WP and he didn't deny what he did here while isabel denies what she did in email so Richard has more of my respect compared to what I have for her. He admits he is a jerk and all while isabel won't admit things. I admit I'm a jerk and an asshole when I am. That's something to gain my respect over when people admit things they do and admit they can be a jerk and a dumb ass, etc. Even if I don't like them and don't respect them in other things.

Hey at least isabel admits she is stupid for things she doesn't understand about so that is something she can gain my respect over. I admit I'm dumb too at times. I always admit I'm stupid when I am.

EDIT: Well I saw her admitting finally she does judge people but certain people she judges. I guess she is starting to change her behavior now.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 09:13:04 PM by Kit »

DukeNukem

« Reply #117 on: March 28, 2010, 07:06:40 PM »

Dude... don't respond to him. Guy is such an idiot he actually managed to get sinbinned, and we're pretty damn lenient here.

No... it's because I got Balls of Carbon Fiber-plated Steel(TM)! :green:

Scrapheap

« Reply #118 on: March 28, 2010, 07:25:47 PM »

Carbon Fiber-plated Steel(TM)! Is inferior to Inconel(TM)! :smarty:

DukeNukem

« Reply #119 on: March 28, 2010, 07:31:50 PM »

Carbon Fiber-plated Steel(TM)! Is inferior to Inconel(TM)! :smarty:

I'm working on a set of Balls(TM) harder than Inconel. So far, the metal alloy that I am using has scratched Inconel in my tests. So HA! :evillaugh: