Author Topic: What are you gonna do tomorrow  (Read 39251 times)

richard

Re: What are you gonna do tomorrow
« Reply #1455 on: January 06, 2011, 01:04:51 PM »
My bathroom doesnt have the same texture on the walls, as it does in the rest of my house. so i'm probably going to be doing most of my living from there until i move. besides, i love getting my hot waterfix!  >:D

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #1456 on: January 06, 2011, 01:06:01 PM »
My bathroom doesnt have the same texture on the walls, as it does in the rest of my house. so i'm probably going to be doing most of my living from there until i move. besides, i love getting my hot waterfix!  >:D

Will you be sleeping in the tub then?   :bath:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

richard

« Reply #1457 on: January 06, 2011, 01:07:13 PM »
No. i only have a shower, i live in a studio apartment. its small, I'll be sleeping next to the only reliable thing that ever tells the truth. the potty :M

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #1458 on: January 06, 2011, 01:11:15 PM »
No. i only have a shower, i live in a studio apartment. its small, I'll be sleeping next to the only reliable thing that ever tells the truth. the potty :M

Sleeping on the bathroom floor for two months probably won't be good for your arthritis or whatever is causing your pain. 

People forget.

richard

« Reply #1459 on: January 06, 2011, 01:13:37 PM »
Whatever is causing my pain is because my fucking landlord is a jewbag, she never told me thier was lead in the paint!

So really now i guess all i can do is ride out this bullshit, and move on to greener fields

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1460 on: January 06, 2011, 01:14:54 PM »
Going to my eye appointment tomorrow. I might go for some ice cream too. I am craving sweets. A Dairy Queen Blizzard.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #1461 on: January 06, 2011, 01:15:05 PM »
Whatever is causing my pain is because my fucking landlord is a jewbag, she never told me thier was lead in the paint!

So really now i guess all i can do is ride out this bullshit, and move on to greener fields

Have you ever been to a doctor about these symptoms? You've mentioned having arthritis, MS and "autism AIDS," whatever that is.

People forget.

eris

« Reply #1462 on: January 06, 2011, 01:17:47 PM »
go to work, troll the internet. smoke a blunt, play with myself, If Im lucky Ill get lucky.

richard

« Reply #1463 on: January 06, 2011, 01:21:30 PM »
Have you ever been to a doctor about these symptoms? You've mentioned having arthritis, MS and "autism AIDS," whatever that is.
No. because i dont have insurance, the last time i went to the ER for my fucking hemmoriods and they said, give it 7-10 before we will do anything because it formed a clot. Its completely healed now, But My whole body hurts especially my shoulder and i drop shit all the time. I dont know if its nothing, or now because of lead in the paint in my house. I dont remember having these problems before living here to tell you the truth and I just dont want to go back to the doctor and find OUT yet another goddamn problem

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #1464 on: January 06, 2011, 01:25:05 PM »
No. because i dont have insurance, the last time i went to the ER for my fucking hemmoriods and they said, give it 7-10 before we will do anything because it formed a clot. Its completely healed now, But My whole body hurts especially my shoulder and i drop shit all the time. I dont know if its nothing, or now because of lead in the paint in my house. I dont remember having these problems before living here to tell you the truth and I just dont want to go back to the doctor and find OUT yet another goddamn problem

My point is that you may have a serious condition that needs treatment, OR a simple problem easily solved,
but you won't know without being examined. You might uproot yourself and move into another crummy apartment,
possibly with a roommate who stresses you out, and feel no improvement at all. I think you need more information.

People forget.

richard

« Reply #1465 on: January 06, 2011, 01:31:06 PM »
well i just dont want to deal with it unless its causing me serious fucking pain like a toothache or hemerriods. ALSO
i dont want to be a burden to sociaty,  :zoinks:

But I'm shure once i move this fucking shit will clear up. I hate talking to people, especially when it seems like i'm complaining. so when they ask me, "whats the matter" i much would rather say nothing, than tell them anything because i think, they are fucking stupid. There only out for themselves, and the bottom Line. $

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #1466 on: January 06, 2011, 01:34:42 PM »
well i just dont want to deal with it unless its causing me serious fucking pain like a toothache or hemerriods. ALSO

But I'm shure once i move this fucking shit will clear up. I hate talking to people, especially when it seems like i'm complaining. so when they ask me, "whats the matter" i much would rather say nothing, than tell them anything because i think, they are fucking stupid. There only out for themselves, and the bottom Line. $

Well, it's your life and your health. Other people's selfishness or stupidity is a poor excuse for ignoring chronic pain.
Anyway, doctors get PAID when you go to see them, so even if they don't care about you personally, they'll still
run tests and possibly figure out what's really wrong. It's worth a try.   :nerd!:

People forget.

richard

« Reply #1467 on: January 06, 2011, 01:38:38 PM »
Yes i know that. The flagstaff ER, is some of the most unenviting shit you could imagine, the nurses, and doctors there are rude as all fucking hell. wich is why i'm shure they provide such awful service. When i was i the flood, and had to get my hepatitis shot, The coconino health center was the same way. Un professional, rude and late as all fucking hell.

Let me tell you something, nobody does a complete thourall job, unless they are being paid.

eris

« Reply #1468 on: January 06, 2011, 01:39:21 PM »

I think you should go to the doctor to make sure you're ok.

And yeah most people are only out for themselves  :-\ It's a shame. When people say " How are you" most people dont really want you to answer...

Please go get checked out

richard

« Reply #1469 on: January 06, 2011, 01:45:08 PM »
maybe i'll think about it, after drinking a case of beer. and thanks for your concern eris, and cousin. these are friends i've always loved to be around. None judemental, critical, fake or full of shit

I've talked with my mother about this whole ordeal i'm in and shes dealing with her own BS right now.