Author Topic: What are you gonna do tomorrow  (Read 39312 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: What are you gonna do tomorrow
« Reply #1170 on: November 11, 2010, 03:49:57 PM »
Moving house.

What's your new place like?   :orly:

At the moment it's mostly derelect, but it will be really nice when it's finished. When it's finished I'm going to have my own area of the house with my own kitchen, and bathroom, and sitting room.
Above the garage it has a seperate appartment, which is where my friend is going to live. She had been talking about getting her own place before we got this house, but we're going to renovate the garage appartment for her.

It must come in handy to be so...handy!  Happy renovating.  :viking:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #1171 on: November 11, 2010, 04:03:36 PM »
Look at prospective houses to work on rest
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #1172 on: November 11, 2010, 04:04:49 PM »
I'll be back at my day job, then off to the evening job, 12-hour day!  :zoinks:

People forget.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1173 on: November 11, 2010, 04:13:31 PM »
Moving house.

At the moment it's mostly derelect, but it will be really nice when it's finished. When it's finished I'm going to have my own area of the house with my own kitchen, and bathroom, and sitting room.
Above the garage it has a seperate appartment, which is where my friend is going to live. She had been talking about getting her own place before we got this house, but we're going to renovate the garage appartment for her.

I wish :'( . My cousin's trying to impress his girlfriend, and so he's only going to be using proper tradesmen. He isn't letting me do any of the work. I suppose I can understand. Most of the properties I renovate are to rent out for relatively low rents, and so I don't have to work to a very high standard, but this is a really nice house, and he wants everything to be done perfectly. Also, I'm a slow worker, and he wants everything finished as quickly as possible.

I do wish I was gettig the chance to renovate it, butr it is far too big a job for me.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #1174 on: November 11, 2010, 04:15:47 PM »
Moving house.

I wish :'( . My cousin's trying to impress his girlfriend, and so he's only going to be using proper tradesmen. He isn't letting me do any of the work. I suppose I can understand. Most of the properties I renovate are to rent out for relatively low rents, and so I don't have to work to a very high standard, but this is a really nice house, and he wants everything to be done perfectly. Also, I'm a slow worker, and he wants everything finished as quickly as possible.

I do wish I was gettig the chance to renovate it, butr it is far too big a job for me.

Maybe it's time for you to find a new derelict house to work on by yourself.  :)

People forget.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1175 on: November 11, 2010, 04:30:08 PM »
Moving house.

Maybe it's time for you to find a new derelict house to work on by yourself.  :)

I hate the thought of living on my own. I get bored and lonely very easily. When I'm around people I know well I just talk non-stop. I hate not having people to talk to.
I do buy flats in Scotland occasionally, and I could travel over there and renovate them myself, but I would be by myself for many weeks at a time, and it actually works out cheaper to have somebody else do the work for me.
Sadly, it looks like the days of me renovating property are over. I suppose I just have to move on to the next stage of my life. At least my social life is pretty good at the moment, so boredom isn't really a big problem.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #1176 on: November 11, 2010, 04:31:09 PM »
Moving house.

I hate the thought of living on my own. I get bored and lonely very easily. When I'm around people I know well I just talk non-stop. I hate not having people to talk to.
I do buy flats in Scotland occasionally, and I could travel over there and renovate them myself, but I would be by myself for many weeks at a time, and it actually works out cheaper to have somebody else do the work for me.
Sadly, it looks like the days of me renovating property are over. I suppose I just have to move on to the next stage of my life. At least my social life is pretty good at the moment, so boredom isn't really a big problem.

Then it's on to your next career!  :viking:

People forget.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1177 on: November 11, 2010, 04:43:22 PM »
Moving house.

:LOL: :LOL:

I don't really enjoy working at anything else. I don't think I'm going to do any more work. I'll keep buying flats and getting someone else to renovate them for me, but other than that, I think that's me finished. I've started to get used to lying in bed untill 3 o'clock in the afternoon, and getting drunk any time I feel like it.
If I ever get bored I'll probably go to college, or do some charity work.
I am really a very lazy person :laugh:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #1178 on: November 11, 2010, 04:44:50 PM »
Moving house.

:LOL: :LOL:

I don't really enjoy working at anything else. I don't think I'm going to do any more work. I'll keep buying flats and getting someone else to renovate them for me, but other than that, I think that's me finished. I've started to get used to lying in bed untill 3 o'clock in the afternoon, and getting drunk any time I feel like it.
If I ever get bored I'll probably go to college, or do some charity work.
I am really a very lazy person :laugh:

I hear ya. If our lottery pool at my day job ever hits the jackpot, we'll probably all retire!   :2thumbsup:

People forget.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1179 on: November 11, 2010, 08:25:26 PM »
Going to sleep in and then study for my exams.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #1180 on: November 11, 2010, 08:26:26 PM »
Going to sleep in and then study for my exams.

Good luck, study hard!  :viking:

People forget.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1181 on: November 11, 2010, 08:30:39 PM »
I had read the post before, but as I was skimming down to read the latest posts I read this:

I hear ya. If our lottery pool at my day job ever hits the jackpot, we'll probably all retire! 

as this:

I hear ya. If our lottery pool at my day job ever hits the jackass, we'll probably all retire!   :duh:
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #1182 on: November 11, 2010, 08:44:16 PM »
I had read the post before, but as I was skimming down to read the latest posts I read this:

I hear ya. If our lottery pool at my day job ever hits the jackpot, we'll probably all retire! 

as this:

I hear ya. If our lottery pool at my day job ever hits the jackass, we'll probably all retire!   :duh:

Your version is funnier. I'm sure I'll think of a jackass or two from my past who deserves a thump!  :laugh:

People forget.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1183 on: November 12, 2010, 04:32:24 AM »
I have to go to Medicare and collect lotsa moneez :2thumbsup:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #1184 on: November 12, 2010, 05:23:57 AM »
I'll work 12 hours, just as I'm going to do today! Boy, will I be tired!   :snowman:

People forget.