Author Topic: What are you gonna do tomorrow  (Read 39401 times)

Offline Roselike

• Constant Poster
Re: What are you gonna do tomorrow
« Reply #945 on: October 01, 2010, 03:23:56 AM »
Aww bless - all American boy ;D

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #946 on: October 01, 2010, 03:27:04 AM »
I'm going to make copies of all my paperwork from all my appointments involving my finger, and put them on my daytime boss's desk as proof
that I did in fact do what I told her I did, and then I will tell her how fucking insulted I am at her hinting that I am a liar after I've been a
reliable worker for 22 years AND her UNPAID dogsitter for 14 years. All this because I needed ONE sick day.  :facepalm2:

How did she take it CBC?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #947 on: October 01, 2010, 05:40:34 AM »
I'm going to make copies of all my paperwork from all my appointments involving my finger, and put them on my daytime boss's desk as proof
that I did in fact do what I told her I did, and then I will tell her how fucking insulted I am at her hinting that I am a liar after I've been a
reliable worker for 22 years AND her UNPAID dogsitter for 14 years. All this because I needed ONE sick day.  :facepalm2:

How did she take it CBC?

Eh, she made a better argument for MY faults than I did for hers. We are very different from one another and perhaps I assume things about her behavior and intentions that I should not.
But it ended in her reprimanding me for my admittedly hostile behavior the day before (ranting to third parties as I tend to do, often loudly enough for her to hear  :evillaugh:  )
and denying any wrongdoing of her own. Is it possible that I am a little spolied emo brat who misinterprets her? I suppose so. I will never confront her again. My attention from now on will be spent on getting another job, however long that will take. It's time anyway. I've been there literally half my life.  :zombiefuck:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #948 on: October 01, 2010, 05:50:26 AM »

How did she take it CBC?

Eh, she made a better argument for MY faults than I did for hers. We are very different from one another and perhaps I assume things about her behavior and intentions that I should not.
But it ended in her reprimanding me for my admittedly hostile behavior the day before (ranting to third parties as I tend to do, often loudly enough for her to hear  :evillaugh:  )
and denying any wrongdoing of her own. Is it possible that I am a little spolied emo brat who misinterprets her? I suppose so. I will never confront her again. My attention from now on will be spent on getting another job, however long that will take. It's time anyway. I've been there literally half my life.  :zombiefuck:

:hug:

Go for it CBC.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #949 on: October 01, 2010, 05:52:25 AM »

How did she take it CBC?

Go for it CBC.

Thank you, I shall. I've been procrastinating for many years, of course, but if I do a little bit every day I should succeed eventually!  :viking:

People forget.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #950 on: October 01, 2010, 11:40:22 AM »
Work. And help my son choose a film for his autie camp.

Odeon - my quick reading style replaced autie with outie.  Then I wondered why your son is going to a camp for people with outward shaped belly buttons.  Then I do a   :duh:

Have to start reading s  l  o  w  e  r.

:rofl:

He chose Ford Fairlane, btw. :P

That film is one of my guilty pleasures.

It's underestimated.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

richard

« Reply #951 on: October 01, 2010, 01:22:20 PM »
i dont know, im terrible at planning things unless i forwarn myself. like i need to be prepaired because i hate suprises

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #952 on: October 01, 2010, 03:43:26 PM »
Haul my ass out of bed about 4:15, eat breakfast, get dressed. Get to the polling place for 5:30, set up the polling place (there are a total of 4 of us).  

Rotate:  
Watch people show their ID, sign the voters roll book, initial that I've seen the ID
Write the name the above person spells to us in the list of voters (2 copies = 2 commissioners)
Push the buttons that records the votes on the machines after the people vote

Secure the polling place at 8:00, sign lots of documents, clean up the pollling place.

Go home.

Modify - I'm not usually so down about elections, but turn out isn't expected to reach 20% of the voters.  Just makes for a slow day.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #953 on: October 01, 2010, 04:02:10 PM »
Not sure. Have a few hours off, I think.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #954 on: October 01, 2010, 08:12:22 PM »
Aww bless - all American boy ;D

You know it! I had to leave early though cause I got in a huge argument with my dad again. Mom always laughs and says its like having a dog and cat in the same place.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

P7PSP

« Reply #955 on: October 01, 2010, 08:17:42 PM »

How did she take it CBC?

Go for it CBC.

Thank you, I shall. I've been procrastinating for many years, of course, but if I do a little bit every day I should succeed eventually!  :viking:
Fuck that bitch.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #956 on: October 01, 2010, 08:19:58 PM »

How did she take it CBC?

Go for it CBC.

Fuck that bitch.

This latest incident has passed and I will not let it spoil my weekend! Every day I will do something to move myself forward!  :viking:

People forget.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #957 on: October 02, 2010, 03:41:45 PM »
Clean the car.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #958 on: October 02, 2010, 07:50:48 PM »
Organize
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #959 on: October 02, 2010, 10:26:45 PM »

How did she take it CBC?

Go for it CBC.

Fuck that bitch.

:agreed:

And her little dog, too.

How dare she act that way for someone taking a sick day in 22 years?