Author Topic: Hey bitch  (Read 3224 times)

Blasted

Re: Hey bitch
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2010, 11:38:37 AM »
Hahaha poor Shitheap, your meth joke is practically senile by now  :zoinks:

Scrapheap

« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2010, 11:43:46 AM »
^^ why don't you go to bed yourself,OH wait, you're probable too gacked out for that. ::)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2010, 11:46:55 AM »
god you're thick
the whole point is that normal members CANNOT do that. anyone can psycho-ghey someone. it's not exactly hard.

Yes, it IS hard to psycho-ghey someone and normal members CAN'T do it.

The only reason you find it easy is because you're a shut-in loser with no social life whatsoever and have nothing better to do than snort some meth and fuck with people on this site. Teh only other member here like that is Binty. You are NOT the average member here the same way Calandale was.  :hahaha:

lol i used to be practically agoraphobic actually, but i wouldn't say i am shut in anymore. i go out at least once almost every day even if it's just taking the dog for a walk or going to the pub or going to uni. there are plenty of members here who are online as much as i am. also, look at the psycho-gheying you've been doing yourself.... if psycho-gheying makes me a shut-in loser, then it makes you an even bigger shut-in loser

:LMAO:

also, as bint said, get some new material- this gacked out thing is old and overused

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2010, 02:35:52 PM »
Funny how everyone but Callaway has replied here  ::)

Come on Callaway, explain yourself.

Also here's some bedtime reading for ya:

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,8619.0.html

Do you have reading comprehension problems or is it just the drugs, Bint?

I answered on the first page of this thread.

I also read the thread you linked and I thought this reply from Lucifer was especially appropriate:

it would certainly take away some people's reason for living - i use it as much as anyone, but people who sit there and wait for the hour to be up so they can ghey you again are so sad.  ::)

Just so you know, Odeon did install the karma mod that was suggested in that thread and that is how people can see how sad you and Soph are for psycho-gheying people in the first place.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2010, 02:44:27 PM »

I also read the thread you linked and I thought this reply from Lucifer was especially appropriate:

it would certainly take away some people's reason for living - i use it as much as anyone, but people who sit there and wait for the hour to be up so they can ghey you again are so sad.  ::)

Just so you know, Odeon did install the karma mod that was suggested in that thread and that is how people can see how sad you and Soph are for psycho-gheying people in the first place.

^This. Also if you hate us so much on here bint, why don't you just go somewhere else? Your attitude certainly suggests a lot of hatred and poison, and like I made painfully obvious in another thread... you cannot blame that on BPD. Nothing can excuse you from the responsibility you have for your own choices.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2010, 02:46:09 PM »
how is it sad to  psycho-ghey someone? all it is is clicking a fucking button, jeez. if i was making sure i was here on the hour every hour then yeh, that would be sad. but clicking a button whenever i come into the room (the room with my laptop in it) isn't exactly hard now, is it?

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2010, 02:50:38 PM »
how is it sad to  psycho-ghey someone? all it is is clicking a fucking button, jeez. if i was making sure i was here on the hour every hour then yeh, that would be sad. but clicking a button whenever i come into the room (the room with my laptop in it) isn't exactly hard now, is it?

No, its not hard at all. It is childish though.
I will never stop...

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2010, 02:52:42 PM »
hey I will agree with that lol

childish, yes. immature, yes

it goes both ways though - scrapheap gheys me probably as much as i ghey him. it's no big deal. what IS a big deal imo, is an admin abusing her position toedit things in ways ordinary members can't. Callaway should just yay/ghey once at a time just like everybody else

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2010, 03:01:10 PM »
hey I will agree with that lol

childish, yes. immature, yes

it goes both ways though - scrapheap gheys me probably as much as i ghey him. it's no big deal. what IS a big deal imo, is an admin abusing her position toedit things in ways ordinary members can't. Callaway should just yay/ghey once at a time just like everybody else

I like the fact that Callaway puts a stop to abuse. And yes, I can't say scrap was really right for gheying you so many times either, but enough is enough guys. We're beating a dead horse here, right?
I will never stop...

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2010, 04:23:41 PM »

Most of that thread is about the karma log mod, which I installed. The general idea was to encourage people to tell the rest of us why they gheyed or yayed someone. Having looked at the last couple of pages, neither you or Soph don't seem to be too excited about that part of the discussion.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2010, 04:25:20 PM »
we don't seem what?

i can't be arsed reading back so dunno what you're referring to

i actually thing the karma mod was a great idea, although sometimes i cant be arsed putting a reason

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2010, 04:33:12 PM »
Sometimes?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Blasted

« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2010, 05:13:32 AM »

Yeah I'm too high right now to see your brillant argument  ::)

All you did was say that Soph and I abuse karma too ( ??? ) and that I didn't complain when Soph changed Starbuline's karma years ago.

Scrapheap actually began "psycho-gheying" me first however I guess that point, as well as everything else, escaped you.

Face it Callaway, the only thing you do well is bring up old shit in attempt to shift away attention from anything bad you do.  You abused your admin powers and it's sad that the majority is too blind/stupid to see it.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2010, 05:26:56 AM »

Yeah I'm too high right now to see your brillant argument  ::)

All you did was say that Soph and I abuse karma too ( ??? ) and that I didn't complain when Soph changed Starbuline's karma years ago.

Scrapheap actually began "psycho-gheying" me first however I guess that point, as well as everything else, escaped you.

Face it Callaway, the only thing you do well is bring up old shit in attempt to shift away attention from anything bad you do.  You abused your admin powers and it's sad that the majority is too blind/stupid to see it.

Soph had been psycho-gheying him for no reason and then you started gheying him like a Borg.

I can see how he would think that first Borg ghey would be just the first of many given that you two had done the same thing to him before.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2010, 05:31:05 AM »
Lol this Borg thing is gettin realy old now.

Odeon -  sometimes I just put a "lol" . Usually If it's a genuine karma point I will put something. I'm jot wastin my time with reasons for he psycho gheying tho, can't be arse

lol and no one take this piss out of my shitty typing - I'm on my iPod :P