Author Topic: What are the most important problems faced by the united states?  (Read 3815 times)

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Re: What are the most important problems faced by the united states?
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2018, 12:51:52 PM »
Grey  area-don't hold your breath. Because we are certainly going to stay buggered whilst that filthy traitor to the country (I almost wrote 'to her country' but realized, I just couldn't bring myself to commit that sentence to existence. The very thought makes me want to vomit blood. Out of my anus) May continues to usurp power.

That fucking atrocity can and will never have legitimacy as a  leader of my country. She is a noxious, nanny-statist, lying, scheming gutless, fork-tongued  guttercunt, I cannot wait for the day on which she chokes to death on her own venom. Maybe we will get lucky and the serpents May has for hair will turn on her and bite her.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2018, 12:43:11 AM »
The fact that Donald Trump has a small penis, yet still finds a way to get laid.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2018, 09:39:36 AM »
He wouldn't if he wasn't both in a position of power, even if he is  a contemptible slug, who has managed to slime its way onto the cap of a wild mushroom delicacy, and start chewing away, instead of a legitimate incumbent to the presidency; and stinking rich (or rather, just rich and stinking).

Kinda says something about a guy when G.W.Bush says 'well at least he makes me look good in comparison' about them, does it not?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2018, 03:09:47 PM »
Grey  area-don't hold your breath. Because we are certainly going to stay buggered whilst that filthy traitor to the country (I almost wrote 'to her country' but realized, I just couldn't bring myself to commit that sentence to existence. The very thought makes me want to vomit blood. Out of my anus) May continues to usurp power.

That fucking atrocity can and will never have legitimacy as a  leader of my country. She is a noxious, nanny-statist, lying, scheming gutless, fork-tongued  guttercunt, I cannot wait for the day on which she chokes to death on her own venom. Maybe we will get lucky and the serpents May has for hair will turn on her and bite her.

Yeah, but what do you REALLY think? :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2018, 05:02:55 AM »
If I tried to post that, I'd probably end up either violating the host TOS, or causing the server hard drives to spontaneously combust, leaving nothing but a few bits of scorched  circuit board track and a pile of Al2O3 slag.

You can't deny it..she really is a fucking monstrous, slobbering great abortion  that shits all over everything good about this country. Things which thanks  to her are fast going straight down the damn toilet. Although why anything good and decent would want to go down a slimy, shit-stained hole in the ground to drop by on theresa may in her natural habitat is entirely beyond me. Damnable bitch. Only reason she is here in the first place  is that the last few times she's died, perdition refused to take her. Rapists, paedophiles, child-killers, people who torture animals, violent robbers, jihadis and thugs, sure, but even Satan has his limits as to who is welcome down there, obviously. If that weren't the case, May sure as shit wouldn't be walking the earth, leaving cloven hoof-prints in her wake and a little wavy line from where her forked tail and tongue drag against the dirt in which she rightfully belongs.

I'd call her 'the bitch from hell', only I know for a fact I'd get sued by the devil for slander. And would you really want to go up against the largest collection of lawyers in the known universe? :autism:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2018, 02:29:48 AM »
Well, I always said she is an amoeba. Spineless.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2018, 03:42:31 AM »
  Currently, we have a romaine lettuce problem.  A batch grown in Yuma, Arizona, somehow became
  contaminated with E. coli, and it's made its way into bagged salads and restaurants all over.  :sick:
  The CDC advises us all to throw away any romaine we have, or any mixed salads that might contain it.
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2018, 04:12:21 AM »
CBC, A Long December is one of my favourite songs. Definitely top 3.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2018, 04:58:48 AM »

Glad to see another fan.  It's morose, yet you can slowly dance to it too. :)
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2018, 10:44:49 AM »
Amoeba? nah. Things  prey on amoebae, what the hell would want to eat THAT? I know people eat some pretty foul things, like durian (tried it, I suggest nobody else ever does, stuff is bad enough to evacuate a high-rise building, literally. As in emergency evacuation. Never again, and anyone who tells you it tastes better than it smells, it doesn't, it tastes like rotting leeks and garlic), or that rotting poisonous  shark thing (not sure I can spell it, but its some noxious scandinavian 'food' made by burying the flesh of the greenland sleeper shark, in its natural state, toxic, due to its being a deep-water species, and using high concentrations of urea in its tissues to compensate for the crushing pressures deep down where they live, urea also denatures proteins, and the sharks compensate for this by loading their bodies with high levels of trimethylamine-N-oxide, which is toxic, so, somewhere back in history, someone must have gotten really, really desperately hungry, and buried one, fermented the rotting flesh, to leach out the TMAO and then eaten it. Now its apparently a ''delicacy'', albeit one that you might apply the word to through a tortured-looking grimace)

But THAT? who the fuck would  eat that creature? May is vile enough that not even HIV would want to fuck her.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2018, 02:18:09 PM »

Glad to see another fan.  It's morose, yet you can slowly dance to it too. :)

I would describe the song as "hopeful". I always thought it was about going through a tough period in your life and knowing that things were going to gradually start to be okay. (I know that's not what it's actually about).
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #71 on: April 21, 2018, 05:43:01 PM »
It's morose, yet you can slowly dance to it too. :)[/font][/size]

:eyebrows:
:gopher:

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #72 on: April 21, 2018, 05:48:52 PM »
Секретная мечта Дональда Трампа заключалась в том, чтобы стать балериной. Единственная проблема заключалась в том, что он не мог вписаться в колготки.
^
English translation:
|
|
v
The secret dream of Donald Trump was to become a ballerina. The only problem was that he could not fit into the tights.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2018, 04:29:54 AM »
The fact that Donald Trump has a small penis, yet still finds a way to get laid.

How do you know he has a small penis? I have no particular understanding either way, but you seem to. How is that?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2018, 04:43:25 AM »
Trump has tiny hands, and the myth is that hand size is an indication of penis size.