Author Topic: Thread that GA cannot lock. Debate continued in here. GA's Diaper time...  (Read 3289 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Hadron often takes a contrary view of things against all logic, so it may be impossible to really make sense of it in some cases.
Its not contrary. But do try and actually show the lack of logic in my argument. Indeed find a case in this discussion where I have contradicted facts proven by the scientific method, which is a reasonable benchmark for proving me illogical. Rather than me merely going against other peoples unproved presumptions, which they are then treating as if they are sancrosanct fact.
I think in the bolded sentence he meant to say that no one has a right not to be offended, though.
True, being very late I dropped a word accidentally.

Sleepy Dragon already did. 

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Hadron often takes a contrary view of things against all logic, so it may be impossible to really make sense of it in some cases.
Its not contrary. But do try and actually show the lack of logic in my argument. Indeed find a case in this discussion where I have contradicted facts proven by the scientific method, which is a reasonable benchmark for proving me illogical. Rather than me merely going against other peoples unproved presumptions, which they are then treating as if they are sancrosanct fact.
I think in the bolded sentence he meant to say that no one has a right not to be offended, though.

Not at all - show me. I mean by the scientific method, not by platitude.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore

You aren't saying scientifically provable things in the first place, Hadron.  Please tell me one single thing you have said in this entire thread that is.

You are just putting GA down for being transgendered and also having an ASD because you fear him gaining publicity and affecting your secret plans of, among other things, having men with ASDs storm sperm donation clinics to give sperm to infertile couples without disclosing their ASD.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
...among other things, having men with ASDs storm sperm donation clinics to give sperm to infertile couples without disclosing their ASD.

:lol:

i forgot about that one

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
Gotta spread that Aspergers' around!
:P   Internets are super serious.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild

You aren't saying scientifically provable things in the first place, Hadron.  Please tell me one single thing you have said in this entire thread that is.
In which case - how can I have "gone against all logic". Explain that, will you...
You are just putting GA down for being transgendered and also having an ASD because you fear him gaining publicity and affecting your secret plans of, among other things, having men with ASDs storm sperm donation clinics to give sperm to infertile couples without disclosing their ASD.
I am putting him down for being a damaging fool, nothing else. As for the sperm donation, it can be done openly more or less...

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Your lack of logic means that you can't prove anything. Next.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
GA is the one who needs to prove legitimacy, not me.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
what kind of legitimacy does she need to prove? you're the one claiming to know what's best for us all (with your aspie cause and all that)

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
what kind of legitimacy does she need to prove? you're the one claiming to know what's best for us all (with your aspie cause and all that)
Like pretty much every claim he has made for transgenderism. His argument is purely belief based. Not an inkling of evidence.

As for the cause - I would say it is very mainstream.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
I think he is going to spend a lot of time and money in a misguided attempt to become a legitimate woman.   All that proves to me is that he is insane haha.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
what the hell does someone need to prove about being transgendered?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot

You don't see it as a problem that nobody considers your opinions to be legit?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.

You don't see it as a problem that nobody considers your opinions to be legit?

Contempt of the group he claims to represent.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
I think he is going to spend a lot of time and money in a misguided attempt to become a legitimate woman.   All that proves to me is that he is insane haha.
Which is my concern of any association with transgenderism with AS. We have a hard enough persuading people of our sanity, without people delibrately trying to show themselves to be insane.