Author Topic: Jones here, Mr. Jones  (Read 2779 times)

MrJones

Jones here, Mr. Jones
« on: September 13, 2006, 07:40:11 AM »
Hi,

I'm Mr. Jones. I picked that name here because I wanted to shed the other moniker I've been using online for a few years. Mr. Jones is the main character in a Bob Dylan song called "Ballad of a Thin Man". I love Bobby Dylan...why? Because he's always been Bob Dylan.

Oh...you can also call me Mr. MillaPill. Yes, I'm MillaPill's sometimes jerky bf. Usually, when she says things that make me sound like a jerk
it only appears that way cuz she's a stubborn brat
and I'm an expert at making genuine concern look like asshole-ishness
and I'm also occasionally jealous, often paranoid, and rather insecure.

And for the record, I love her like hot asphalt loves an unpaved road.

Now then...a few things about me.  I'm cognitively unique...from what I hear, so is everyone around these parts. Specifically in my case, the doctors say I have a severe case of ADHD, with multiple piggybacking syndromes, including Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Delusional Disorder,Trichotillomania...etc etc, ad nauseum. I'm quirky, dig?  I've always been an outsider, even in the midst of outsiders. I like it that way because I think humans suck eggs for the most part. But y'all seem pretty cool, and Mills says she thinks I might fit in here ok, and she's the boss, so....I'm gonna try to be nice and keep the chip I have against humans off my shoulder for now.

Despite all the things I just said about myself, I'm really an incredibly sweet, deeply compassionate, passionately loyal, overly empathetic person. But if you hurt somebody I love, I will cut your face off with a dull exacto knife blade 1 square centemeter at a time and feed it to your children.

For nearly three years, I have been homeless by choice. Technically, I'm a "Rubber Tramp", which means I live on the street and sleep in my car. Homelessness was thrust upon me by a set of circumstances beyond my control, but after being free of the trappings and responsibilities of American society for a few months, I noticed I was starting to feel.....human...at least, what I think feeling human should feel like. So I haven't gone back. As providence, or fate, or serendipity would have it, I live in the best place in America to be homeless, Ballard Washington. Ballard is a neighborhood community on the extreme west edge of Seattle that goes right up to the shore of Puget Sound. For reasons not important to this narrative, Ballard has an incredible support system for the homeless and disenfranchised. There is never a need to be hungry or inadequately clothed.

I am a writer. Why? Because it's in my blood. My mothers family tree is chock full of male members who have had careers as one sort of writer or another. All of them that I know or knew personally or by reputation were also "quirky". The need to write burns like a fire in my guts. If I couldn't write, I would die inside and quite possibly outside, though not without taking a few dozen of my fellow humans with me :) To this point, I am what one would call "unpublished",  that is to say...well...I've not been published. Tough shit, my time will come. For the last three years I've written mostly poetry. Socially aware poetry...poetry about things that happen to me. Poetry lends itself well to my ADD brain because I can write a poem in a few hours or a day or two at the most and move on. I'm this
___ close to putting out a collection of poetry with a cd of me reading my poems. I also write erotica...and I'm good at it. If you ask nice I'll post one of my erotic pieces here so the ladies will have something to get off to besides Peter's pics.

Ok...I am on the verge of rambling, so I shall stop. It's a pleasure to be here.

so...just in case you wanna know what MillaPill sees in an old fuck like myself...here's a pic...actually 2....one shows how pretty I am...one shows how quirky I am

« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 07:50:36 AM by MrJones »

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Jones here, Mr. Jones
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 07:54:18 AM »
you're such a cutie ;D
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 07:57:28 AM »
Welcome to Intensity MrJ  :)  Glad you decided to post an intro, it was a very interesting read. 

You sound like you'll fit right in here.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 08:10:01 AM »
is this for protection against the aliens, coming to get ya?

Misunderstood.

MrJones

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2006, 08:12:38 AM »
The magic gumball machine is where I recieve messages from the home world.....I think one is coming in now...something about McJughead or something.....

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2006, 08:14:13 AM »
orsen?

how is the old chap?
Misunderstood.

MrJones

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2006, 08:17:46 AM »
 Shazbat...I've been discovered!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2006, 08:19:59 AM »
welcome, then.

i would ask you my patented question:  are you the sensitive type?  but i can tell you are not.  way to go!
Misunderstood.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2006, 08:21:28 AM »
he's very sensitive :) down there... :P erm i mean deep down in his heart
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

MrJones

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2006, 08:23:15 AM »
Sensitive? Moi? I used to be, but 100mg of Adderall a day has made my skin much thicker....that's why MillaPill said yes ;)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2006, 08:26:37 AM »
I also write erotica...and I'm good at it. If you ask nice I'll post one of my erotic pieces here so the ladies will have something to get off to besides Peter's pics.

We should team up; you could write erotic stories, and I could model for the illustrations.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2006, 08:27:23 AM »
Sensitive? Moi? I used to be, but 100mg of Adderall a day has made my skin much thicker....that's why MillaPill said yes ;)
i heard it told that 100ppd on intensity works much the same way.
Misunderstood.

Offline lilia

• Nihil
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2006, 08:28:33 AM »
We should team up; you could write erotic stories, and I could model for the illustrations.

Your pictures are nice and all, but I'd rather hear you read them out loud instead. 

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2006, 08:29:01 AM »
I also write erotica...and I'm good at it. If you ask nice I'll post one of my erotic pieces here so the ladies will have something to get off to besides Peter's pics.

or, you could act them out on film during your world tour.

just a little startup capitol is all we need to make this a reality.  do you know of any banks that would help this small business venture get off the ground?
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2006, 08:32:26 AM »

Your pictures are nice and all, but I'd rather hear you read them out loud instead. 

Ok, we'll have an audio version for the accent-fetishists. 
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?