Author Topic: ask mcfagger dirty sex questions, or anything else.  (Read 25143 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: ask mcfagger dirty sex questions, or anything else.
« Reply #855 on: May 26, 2007, 07:21:14 AM »
do you feel vulnerable, thinking that maybe others do read this thread?
Do you think this comment could have something to do with the perceived vagueness of others?

what i meant, at the time was:
we were flirting and sometimes people think that that is a private matter.  but the truth is that others here can read the thread.  and i didn't know whether or not that made you uncomfortable.....made you hold back.
Your comment got me thinking though...and then Calandale made some comments also.
It's a public thread, that would be the only reason I would hold something back that was particularly identifiable, but only because I wouldn't want a particular relative to see it who knows I have AS and may actually research it.
Other than that, I don't really give a fuck what anyone thinks.  I think I have already said I can't take back anything, and wouldn't so it doesn't matter.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #856 on: May 26, 2007, 07:23:45 AM »
Do you think this comment could have something to do with the perceived vagueness of others?

we were flirting and sometimes people think that that is a private matter.  but the truth is that others here can read the thread.  and i didn't know whether or not that made you uncomfortable.....made you hold back.
Your comment got me thinking though...and then Calandale made some comments also.
It's a public thread, that would be the only reason I would hold something back that was particularly identifiable, but only because I wouldn't want a particular relative to see it who knows I have AS and may actually research it.
Other than that, I don't really give a fuck what anyone thinks.  I think I have already said I can't take back anything, and wouldn't so it doesn't matter.
a relative like a husband?
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #857 on: May 26, 2007, 07:25:13 AM »

a relative like a husband?
No, you fuckwit. 

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #858 on: May 26, 2007, 07:26:36 AM »
ahem.
that's fucktard to you!
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #859 on: May 26, 2007, 07:29:19 AM »
should i go back and read between the lines? would it even be interesting if i did?

i told my brother about this place.  and my username.
i am uner the impression that if people want to judge me than that is their prerogotive.  i just don't have time for them.
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #860 on: May 26, 2007, 07:40:50 AM »
should i go back and read between the lines? would it even be interesting if i did?

i am uner the impression that if people want to judge me than that is their prerogotive.  i just don't have time for them.
It would seem by implying that I have a husband that you suspect I am a liar.  Not very impressive...I detest lies.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #861 on: May 26, 2007, 07:42:10 AM »

It would seem by implying that I have a husband that you suspect I am a liar.  Not very impressive...I detest lies.
but you also said that you were a housewife.
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #862 on: May 26, 2007, 07:44:29 AM »

but you also said that you were a housewife.
It was a pisstake on the cliche of the fat, bored housewife who makes up lies on the internet.
If that is what you or anybody else here wants to think that, that is fine.  I would find it quite amusing in fact.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #863 on: May 26, 2007, 02:43:00 PM »

Did you not have one once though?

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #864 on: May 26, 2007, 06:46:48 PM »

Did you not have one once though?
Isn't this McJ's ask away thread?  Yes, I was married once a long time ago.  Engaged also, but that's over.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #865 on: May 26, 2007, 06:59:04 PM »

Isn't this McJ's ask away thread?  Yes, I was married once a long time ago.  Engaged also, but that's over.

:darnit:

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #866 on: June 01, 2007, 07:39:48 AM »
Do you think that when I am offline for most of the next few weeks, you will be able to keep yourself entertained?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #867 on: June 01, 2007, 07:43:23 AM »
Do you think that when I am offline for most of the next few weeks, you will be able to keep yourself entertained?
some.
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #868 on: June 01, 2007, 07:47:17 AM »
some.
Tart!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #869 on: June 01, 2007, 07:48:47 AM »
some.
Tart!
it's just that i had prior to you being here, so i would imagine that it would be much of the same.

though i do find you to be interesting, i am not sure if my world will end because i miss you.
Misunderstood.