Educational

Author Topic: ask mcfagger dirty sex questions, or anything else.  (Read 25218 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: ask mcjagger dirty sex questions, or anything else.
« Reply #480 on: May 12, 2007, 05:29:01 AM »

My ex-wife was very possessive in many ways. She was the jealous type to begin with, but I also think her phobias were complicated by the fact that she and I lost our virginities together. She owned my ass and I was pussy whipped into thinking that she was the only partner I would ever have or something. I did fine after we split up the first time and I had a different attitude when we got back together.
If you got back together, doesn't that mean you were still pussy-whipped???

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #481 on: May 12, 2007, 05:37:05 AM »

My ex-wife was very possessive in many ways. She was the jealous type to begin with, but I also think her phobias were complicated by the fact that she and I lost our virginities together. She owned my ass and I was pussy whipped into thinking that she was the only partner I would ever have or something. I did fine after we split up the first time and I had a different attitude when we got back together.

Of course I was still sunk, but by that time I had a straw above the surface and I was breathing on my own for the first time.

We spent the next three years getting together and breaking up, the whole while, both of us "growing up" a little more each time and not communicating at all ... ever.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #482 on: May 12, 2007, 05:52:02 AM »

Of course I was still sunk, but by that time I had a straw above the surface and I was breathing on my own for the first time.

We spent the next three years getting together and breaking up, the whole while, both of us "growing up" a little more each time and not communicating at all ... ever.
That's the biggest problem ever in sexual relationships..non-communication...honestly...it just never works if you never explore your thoughts together.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #483 on: May 12, 2007, 06:11:11 AM »
That's the biggest problem ever in sexual relationships..non-communication...honestly...it just never works if you never explore your thoughts together.

I wouldn't say it never works, there's plenty of marriages still going strong that work because they never discuss their unfulfilled wants,  but I think you have a much stronger relationship if you communicate and are honest with each other.  I couldn't imagine being in a relationship where I couldn't be completely open and honest with my partner- and I hate the idea that you can somehow 'own' a person.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #484 on: May 12, 2007, 06:27:49 AM »

I wouldn't say it never works, there's plenty of marriages still going strong that work because they never discuss their unfulfilled wants,  but I think you have a much stronger relationship if you communicate and are honest with each other.  I couldn't imagine being in a relationship where I couldn't be completely open and honest with my partner- and I hate the idea that you can somehow 'own' a person.

:plus:

Totally agree. Open communication and honesty are the keystones of the relationship between my wife and I. Everything else seems to just fall into place. The Keystones actually started before we became "romantic".

The bit about each issue having its own language gets a little topheavy, but we have worked most of that out.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 06:37:55 AM by Calamity Jane »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #485 on: May 12, 2007, 11:49:23 AM »

:plus:

Totally agree. Open communication and honesty are the keystones of the relationship between my wife and I. Everything else seems to just fall into place. The Keystones actually started before we became "romantic".

The bit about each issue having its own language gets a little topheavy, but we have worked most of that out.

I find the fact that everyone needs you to define your relationship using a limited range of labels difficult.  Neither 'open relationship' or 'polyamorous' seem to fit quite right for us, but people seem to want you to pick a box and stay inside that box's set definitions.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #486 on: May 12, 2007, 11:58:46 AM »
rules and labels make life so much more simple to define.

people are sheep, in general terms.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #487 on: May 12, 2007, 12:05:17 PM »

I really wanted to believe for the longest time that there had to be a large number of people out there who could really think for themselves, that those who weren't sheep weren't in the minority, but I'm slowly coming to accept that most people are sheep.  God that's a depressing thought.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #488 on: May 12, 2007, 12:07:37 PM »

I really wanted to believe for the longest time that there had to be a large number of people out there who could really think for themselves, that those who weren't sheep weren't in the minority, but I'm slowly coming to accept that most people are sheep.  God that's a depressing thought.
use it to your advantage.....start a sex cult.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #489 on: May 12, 2007, 12:09:22 PM »
How do you know I don't already have one?  :eyebrows:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #490 on: May 12, 2007, 12:11:04 PM »
i know that you have a collection that equla more than your potential inputs.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #491 on: May 12, 2007, 12:58:12 PM »
i know that you have a collection that equla more than your potential inputs.

Collection of what? Sheep people?

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #492 on: May 12, 2007, 01:16:56 PM »

And sheep are warm soft fuzzy and willing.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #493 on: May 12, 2007, 01:19:37 PM »
Meh- who wants warm, soft and fuzzy anyway?

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #494 on: May 12, 2007, 01:23:56 PM »
Meh- who wants warm, soft and fuzzy anyway?

My wife. She had something of a fuzz fetish.
Plucked her blankets and such not and rubbed
them under her nose. I was like a gold mine
for her.