Author Topic: what are you drinking right now?  (Read 127625 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: what are you drinking right now?
« Reply #9840 on: October 22, 2010, 05:39:30 PM »
I'm really drunk. I've had 2 bottles of red wine, and I'm about to start on the 3rd. I was supposed to be going out tonight, but I made an excuse not to, and now I've got the house to myself tonight.

That's a lot of wine for a little person. Your liver must be screaming for mercy! Will you regret it in the morning?

richard

« Reply #9841 on: October 22, 2010, 06:06:42 PM »
I'm really drunk. I've had 2 bottles of red wine, and I'm about to start on the 3rd. I was supposed to be going out tonight, but I made an excuse not to, and now I've got the house to myself tonight.
:plus:

ive also decided to get drunk, hey its friday!  ;D

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9842 on: October 22, 2010, 06:07:25 PM »
Polishing off a bottle of Laphroaig!! :scotch:  :eyebrows:

Make it shine, baby, make it shine.  (Although I can't stand Scotch I do know that Laphroaig is one of the better/bestest ones.)

It is THE bestest.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9843 on: October 22, 2010, 06:08:26 PM »
I'm drinking chai but that's after lots of beer with a mate.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Scrapheap

« Reply #9844 on: October 22, 2010, 06:09:59 PM »

Wine hangovers can be really nasty. :yikes:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9845 on: October 22, 2010, 06:11:07 PM »
 :indeed:

Beer is better.

- Albert Einstein

richard

« Reply #9846 on: October 22, 2010, 06:16:34 PM »
that is true. the last time i had some turning leaf, the next day i was throwing up so bad it felt like somebody was ripping out my insides. it was even shooting out of my nose!

:LMAO:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9847 on: October 22, 2010, 06:36:54 PM »

That's a lot of wine for a little person. Your liver must be screaming for mercy! Will you regret it in the morning?

Red wine is the only thing that doesn't give me a hangover. I've finished the 3rd bottle and I'm not completely drunk. When I'm totally drunk I get double vision and I need to close one of my eyes so that I can see properly. That hasn't happened yet. I am drunk, but I can be much drunker.

richard

« Reply #9848 on: October 22, 2010, 07:02:54 PM »
i love drunk girls.  :eyebrows:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9849 on: October 22, 2010, 07:15:48 PM »
i love drunk girls.  :eyebrows:

So do I :headbang2: :headbang2: . My friend should be home soon, and she should be pissed as well :laugh:

richard

« Reply #9850 on: October 22, 2010, 07:18:53 PM »
why? did you drink all her wine?  :laugh:

i'd be sniffing her pantys while she was gone  >:D

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9851 on: October 22, 2010, 07:32:45 PM »
why? did you drink all her wine?  :laugh:

i'd be sniffing her pantys while she was gone  >:D

Over here pissed can mean drunk. She's away out for a drink with my cousin and his girlfriend and she'll be very drunk by the time she gets home. I was supposed to go with them, but I've got a new computer game I've been waiting for ages for, and I've been stressed out for the last few days, so I made an excuse not to go with them and I stayed at home playing my game and drinking some of the alcohol that was in the house.

No. I won't be sniffing her panties, although the idea gave me a good laugh. I'll just tell her that she needs a nice long warm bath, sit with her in the bathroom, and store the images in my spank bank >:D  >:D >:D

richard

« Reply #9852 on: October 22, 2010, 07:38:00 PM »
Butterflies when i used to live with my mom i'd drink all the alcohol in the house i'd get bitched at even while being a adult! i think you should stay home more often. and of course get her in the tub as much as possible to see her nice tittys.

that is all

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9853 on: October 23, 2010, 02:22:15 AM »

Red wine is the only thing that doesn't give me a hangover. I've finished the 3rd bottle and I'm not completely drunk. When I'm totally drunk I get double vision and I need to close one of my eyes so that I can see properly. That hasn't happened yet. I am drunk, but I can be much drunker.

Totally sexay little one!  :LMAO:

Hope you had a nice night anyway! x

Celticgoddess

« Reply #9854 on: October 23, 2010, 06:36:23 AM »
Wine is the only thing that doesn't give me a hangover. But I haven't had any in months.

Currently drinking tea.