Author Topic: what are you drinking right now?  (Read 127779 times)

duncvis

Re: what are you drinking right now?
« Reply #5325 on: December 07, 2007, 06:38:35 PM »
considering another Löwenbräu Oktoberfestbier. The moment of sleepiness has passed... damit

Kosmonaut

« Reply #5326 on: December 08, 2007, 04:16:24 AM »
Tea

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5327 on: December 08, 2007, 04:37:17 AM »
beer. i am tired.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Corrie

• sockpuppet alert!
  • one
« Reply #5328 on: December 08, 2007, 06:33:23 AM »
I would like a frozen rum punch... no luck though! Just got home from work so I'll drink some NyQuil to knock me out (I'll pretend it's rum punch

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #5329 on: December 08, 2007, 07:10:53 AM »
It's just coffee. I woke up three and a half hours ago and it took me over an hour to rattle together a cup this morning.

I don't know why I am so stimmed, today. (I haven't flapped in weeks and weeks)

:'(
« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 07:12:27 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5330 on: December 08, 2007, 12:38:16 PM »
Chai. :tea:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #5331 on: December 08, 2007, 12:42:29 PM »
I would like a frozen rum punch... no luck though! Just got home from work so I'll drink some NyQuil to knock me out (I'll pretend it's rum punch

:laugh: Instead of saying something obnoxious, I can get buy with just a laugh.   :angel:  Its really hard not to say anything.

Second Tyskie well underway.  :eyebrows:

Don't worry Randy, I'm English. We're supposed to drink too much beer, its obligatory.

I am English to, with German, half Portugeese, Irish, and French.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #5332 on: December 08, 2007, 12:52:39 PM »
shut up stupid, I am 28 years old with a good job, I am a good mom, and a good student; if I want to have a drink whenever I wish it is perfectly legal and acceptable.  Just because you want to live forever sipping on spices and herbs doesn't mean it's neccessarily the only way to be.  Spend your entire life worrying about your shortcomings and dying of bad health and you are missing out on all of the experiences and fun memories you could be making now. At least I can honestly say that I have no regrets, just learning experiences and I've had a lot of fun doing it. What can you say besides you sit in your apartment alone constantly worrying about everything? Drinking in moderation is not a health hazard, and why stop doing something that I do so well, I pride myself on the fact that I am just like dad in a lot of ways and that I inherited his liver!  :beer: :stoned: :woohoo:
HMMMMM I think I will have some more NyQuil... I have to go to my job tonight and make money to go Christmas shopping for dad and Jayden.
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #5333 on: December 08, 2007, 12:55:53 PM »
You sound like an idiot, like mom.  Change mood than make judgements, ok?
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #5334 on: December 08, 2007, 01:06:47 PM »
Cranberrie juice.

Someone said it was good for women problems

or was it women's problems?  :laugh:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5335 on: December 08, 2007, 01:36:52 PM »
shut up stupid, I am 28 years old with a good job, I am a good mom, and a good student; if I want to have a drink whenever I wish it is perfectly legal and acceptable.  Just because you want to live forever sipping on spices and herbs doesn't mean it's neccessarily the only way to be.  Spend your entire life worrying about your shortcomings and dying of bad health and you are missing out on all of the experiences and fun memories you could be making now. At least I can honestly say that I have no regrets, just learning experiences and I've had a lot of fun doing it. What can you say besides you sit in your apartment alone constantly worrying about everything? Drinking in moderation is not a health hazard, and why stop doing something that I do so well, I pride myself on the fact that I am just like dad in a lot of ways and that I inherited his liver!  :beer: :stoned: :woohoo:
HMMMMM I think I will have some more NyQuil... I have to go to my job tonight and make money to go Christmas shopping for dad and Jayden.

We have all said this, but it ricochets off his forehead. He is immune to our helping him. he simply willl not listen to reason.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

duncvis

« Reply #5336 on: December 08, 2007, 03:35:12 PM »
Löwenbräu Oktoberfestbier. :glug:

duncvis

« Reply #5337 on: December 08, 2007, 05:58:18 PM »
Jacobsen Bramley Wit. :beergrin:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5338 on: December 08, 2007, 06:19:09 PM »

Another Lowenbrau boiler.

(Not the good stuff, Dunc. It's typical, but higher quality, American brewed beer, with a sunken shot of mezcal, as if I was young again. :D)

It'll do me.

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #5339 on: December 08, 2007, 11:47:35 PM »
Going to work to serve drinks now... don't think I'll want to drink anything for the next 8 hours at least
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace