Educational

Author Topic: what are you drinking right now?  (Read 128085 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: what are you drinking right now?
« Reply #4815 on: October 12, 2007, 03:46:56 PM »

Mezcal is in hand, but WTF is going on with the moon or what ever brings out the werefags. The place was crawling with unusual, not-from these-parts nuthatch escapees. Made me feel "regular."
 :-\
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4816 on: October 12, 2007, 03:48:32 PM »
it's friday. things happen.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Scrapheap

« Reply #4817 on: October 12, 2007, 07:47:56 PM »

Mezcal is in hand, but WTF is going on with the moon or what ever brings out the werefags. The place was crawling with unusual, not-from these-parts nuthatch escapees. Made me feel "regular."

I don't know why you insist on living in small town Indiana, when there's so many places around the country where you would fit in much better. Unless you just enjoy being the misfit.  ;) 8)

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #4818 on: October 12, 2007, 07:51:46 PM »
 :tea:
Guardian of the Empire

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4819 on: October 12, 2007, 08:37:53 PM »

I don't know why you insist on living in small town Indiana, when there's so many places around the country where you would fit in much better. Unless you just enjoy being the misfit.  ;) 8)

I don't understand you at all, here.
I'm not particularly in favor of having feet, either, but I have them, so I accept it. My hair grows really fast and so do my nails, so I have to cut them. They always grow back, though. Nothing I can do about it - kind of like being a misfit. I echo other people all the time, but I am always reminded that it's just an echo and there may not be a real me.
What are you talking about?

... or name a place I would fit in (I've probably been there).
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 08:39:58 PM by MarkingDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Scrapheap

« Reply #4820 on: October 12, 2007, 09:02:45 PM »

I'm not particularly in favor of having feet, either, but I have them, so I accept it. My hair grows really fast and so do my nails, so I have to cut them. They always grow back, though. Nothing I can do about it - kind of like being a misfit. I echo other people all the time, but I am always reminded that it's just an echo and there may not be a real me.

It's not a statement about you, as much as it is a statement about where you live. As Frank Zappa says, "You are what you is".

Small towns in the Midwest tend to not tollerate those who march to the beat of their own drum very well. At least that's been my experience.

IMO I think you would be more at home on the outskirts of a large coastal city with an eclectic atmoshpere. Somewhere where you could find more like-minded people.

ozymandias

« Reply #4821 on: October 13, 2007, 06:47:55 AM »

It's not a statement about you, as much as it is a statement about where you live. As Frank Zappa says, "You are what you is".

Small towns in the Midwest tend to not tollerate those who march to the beat of their own drum very well. At least that's been my experience.

IMO I think you would be more at home on the outskirts of a large coastal city with an eclectic atmoshpere. Somewhere where you could find more like-minded people.

Thats what I thought too.  Until I learned, I can be myself anywhere I go.  Small towns in MAine can be pretty intolerant too, despite what you hear about the liberal northeast.  Even along the coast.  It all depends upon whether you need a few or a lot of people to associate with.  IMO, and experiences cities can be the "loneliest" places to live in.  But, thats just me!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4822 on: October 13, 2007, 08:03:08 AM »

Thats what I thought too.  Until I learned, I can be myself anywhere I go.  Small towns in MAine can be pretty intolerant too, despite what you hear about the liberal northeast.  Even along the coast.  It all depends upon whether you need a few or a lot of people to associate with.  IMO, and experiences cities can be the "loneliest" places to live in.  But, thats just me!

No, Ozy, It's not just you.

I think that being who WE are, no matter where WE are is a sign of strength.
If I am contravened in some legitimate way or even if I suffer impugn, I am usually enlivened, invoked, provoked, or simply enticed firmly onto a determinate course. I am not so fatiguable when I feel a reasoned protest to my actions or demeanor. This self assured grit has brought me past many rough places in the past.
I am not igneous rock, unchangeable without breaking, though. I am sandstone gathered through the accumulation of many mistakes.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #4823 on: October 13, 2007, 08:09:10 AM »
water.

duncvis

« Reply #4824 on: October 13, 2007, 08:12:41 AM »
lemonade.

ozymandias

« Reply #4825 on: October 13, 2007, 10:58:52 AM »

No, Ozy, It's not just you.

I think that being who WE are, no matter where WE are is a sign of strength.
If I am contravened in some legitimate way or even if I suffer impugn, I am usually enlivened, invoked, provoked, or simply enticed firmly onto a determinate course. I am not so fatiguable when I feel a reasoned protest to my actions or demeanor. This self assured grit has brought me past many rough places in the past.
I am not igneous rock, unchangeable without breaking, though. I am sandstone gathered through the accumulation of many mistakes.

Oooooh, you hit me in my special interest--geology and igneous rocks!   :laugh:  I agree, staying on a determinate course helped get me through many a rough time!  It's having the doggedness to follow ones dreams or aspirations,  or should I say "Dawgedness".   ;)

Anyway, HOT TEA! :green:

Offline ASpHole

• Uncle Hardcore Meat from The Mothers of Invasion
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Econoclass Iconoclast
« Reply #4826 on: October 13, 2007, 11:02:32 AM »
I just finished a Redeye. --Coffee fortified with a shot or two of espresso.
"When there's no 'there' to get to, we're so there!"

Lurker

« Reply #4827 on: October 13, 2007, 11:15:40 AM »
just a mouthful of water, guys.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #4828 on: October 13, 2007, 12:11:55 PM »
Red tea, with an antioxidant capacity 50 times that of green tea, due to his high concentration of superoxide dimutase.  An extract of red tea is also used in cosmetic formulas to lessen skin imperfections.  Its given for upset stomach to, and I can test to that.  Cayenne pepper will sometimes do that.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Scrapheap

« Reply #4829 on: October 13, 2007, 12:24:06 PM »
Coffee with bailly's :coffee: