Author Topic: what are you drinking right now?  (Read 127448 times)

duncvis

Re: what are you drinking right now?
« Reply #3645 on: July 05, 2007, 04:15:27 PM »
Just having one of my no beer nights - I probably drank more than I intended to last week so I'm trying to be good.  :angel:

Suprisingly I'm not drinking very much here- Mum bought me a bottle of bourbon but French diet coke tastes like the cheap crap we get in England.  :(

Maybe, by the law of averages, the Diet Pepsi is fit to drink instead?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #3646 on: July 05, 2007, 04:20:18 PM »
Just having one of my no beer nights - I probably drank more than I intended to last week so I'm trying to be good.  :angel:

Suprisingly I'm not drinking very much here- Mum bought me a bottle of bourbon but French diet coke tastes like the cheap crap we get in England.  :(

Maybe, by the law of averages, the Diet Pepsi is fit to drink instead?

I daren't risk it- I've already had one brain splitting, throw up migraine here and that was more than enough.

ozymandias

« Reply #3647 on: July 05, 2007, 04:25:21 PM »
you should say ca va when someone says ca va?

Yes that's what the French generally do- but then again they generally kiss people they barely know too so I think I'll stick to my English ways for now :laugh:

Wouldn't that depend upon where the kiss was applied! :eyebrows:  Miss you! :-*

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #3648 on: July 05, 2007, 04:26:13 PM »
Thanks Dawg  :eyelash:  Maybe its the sudden influx of noobs? I don't know who half the posters are anymore.

neither do we.  i shouldn't worry about it.   :laugh:

Every time someone farts over there we get a bunch of n00bs. Nothing to worry about.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #3649 on: July 05, 2007, 04:27:58 PM »
you should say ca va when someone says ca va?

Yes that's what the French generally do- but then again they generally kiss people they barely know too so I think I'll stick to my English ways for now :laugh:

Wouldn't that depend upon where the kiss was applied! :eyebrows:  Miss you! :-*

Of course- but since I'm staying with my parents (and without Dunc) not much chance of getting the fun kind anytime soon.  :laugh:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3650 on: July 05, 2007, 04:28:49 PM »
Thanks Dawg  :eyelash:  Maybe its the sudden influx of noobs? I don't know who half the posters are anymore.

I just like to know who I can try it on with ;)  :laugh:

oh, well that's no problem - i'll compile the list for you for your return, eh?  ;)

Isn't voluntary arsing about somewhat out of character?

(I know it is, but for PI ....... sure!)
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

duncvis

« Reply #3651 on: July 05, 2007, 04:30:32 PM »
I daren't risk it- I've already had one brain splitting, throw up migraine here and that was more than enough.

Poor bugger.  :hug: try the local wine then?

Every time someone farts over there we get a bunch of n00bs. Nothing to worry about.

I think we might actually have reached the tipping point. Its scaring me. :yikes: meh, as long as we don't get hordes of emos.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3652 on: July 05, 2007, 04:31:14 PM »

I thought everyone else did? They sure act like they knew everybody.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3653 on: July 05, 2007, 04:32:16 PM »

I just like to know who I can try it on with ;)  :laugh:

oh, well that's no problem - i'll compile the list for you for your return, eh?  ;)

Isn't voluntary arsing about somewhat out of character?

(I know it is, but for PI ....... sure!)

i don't get it!   :'(

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3654 on: July 05, 2007, 04:36:04 PM »

I thought everyone else did? They sure act like they knew everybody.

I had seen Janicka, before, but the rest are new to me as well.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3655 on: July 05, 2007, 04:38:11 PM »
All these WP refugees are making me dizzy.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #3656 on: July 05, 2007, 04:41:24 PM »
A nice chilled glass of wine- sleep is over-rated anyway.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3657 on: July 05, 2007, 06:58:15 PM »

I think we might actually have reached the tipping point. Its scaring me. :yikes: meh, as long as we don't get hordes of emos.

I see lots of members with less than a thousand posts that were gone before I got here. I'll bet some of the newer ones have already split town. The ones that stick will either go up in flames or grow up in fame. Not to worry

ozymandias

« Reply #3658 on: July 05, 2007, 07:34:22 PM »
All these WP refugees are making me dizzy.

They're just here to cause trouble, and trouble is what they're going to get.  Since the the boy-king doesn't have the cajones to do it himself.

**Hi Alex, remember me??**  I once respected and supported you, but, now I think your an arrogant tweety bird!  Who's in serious need of IV ethics and integrity.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3659 on: July 06, 2007, 02:49:41 AM »
Champagne