Author Topic: Steve-O / TCO is WAAAY too sensitive to be here.  (Read 3583 times)

Scrapheap

Re: Steve-O / TCO is WAAAY too sensitive to be here.
« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2011, 11:13:38 AM »
Ahem,  i am active here and in my thirties.  Well for a couple more months anyway.

I've got less that 24 hours left as a 39 year old. Is this the end?? :bigcry:

Yes. Have you thought about where and how you want to be buried? :orly:

Yes, I want to be buried right in front of Capitol Hill, so I can be a pain in the arse to politicians in both life AND death!!!  :viking:  :viking:  :viking:  :viking:  :viking:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2011, 12:08:08 PM »

TBH, I have no idea of how to achieve any of the above. PPK and others expressed themselves well enough, saying pretty much the things I would say, and probably better, without a result.

I see your point. I understand perfectly well what you are saying, and I don't blame you. I think you can stop this but he probably can't, but it's your choice.

OK. If he walks away, then I will stop attacking him. I can't guarantee that we won't clash again though, or that I won't become involved in discussions about Steve with others.

If he attacks, or criticizes me, I will retaliate.

That really is the best I can do. I can barely turn the other cheek when I'm arguing with someone I respect. There is no way that I am capable of turning the other cheek when it comes to someone I have absolutely no respect for.

I do not claim to be a good person.

:plus:

But I think you are. And more importantly, I think you are honest.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #77 on: September 21, 2011, 12:08:53 PM »
Ahem,  i am active here and in my thirties.  Well for a couple more months anyway.

Yes, I want to be buried right in front of Capitol Hill, so I can be a pain in the arse to politicians in both life AND death!!!  :viking:  :viking:  :viking:  :viking:  :viking:

Zombie holocaust in Washington DC?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #78 on: September 21, 2011, 12:10:35 PM »

If they ever go green, you might end up as a bicycle stand, and be the one with a pain in the arse.  :orly:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #79 on: September 21, 2011, 12:23:26 PM »

If they ever go green, you might end up as a bicycle stand, and be the one with a pain in the arse.  :orly:

:LMAO:  :plus:

I lol'd very loudly.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2011, 04:55:29 PM »

TBH, I have no idea of how to achieve any of the above. PPK and others expressed themselves well enough, saying pretty much the things I would say, and probably better, without a result.

I see your point. I understand perfectly well what you are saying, and I don't blame you. I think you can stop this but he probably can't, but it's your choice.

OK. If he walks away, then I will stop attacking him. I can't guarantee that we won't clash again though, or that I won't become involved in discussions about Steve with others.

If he attacks, or criticizes me, I will retaliate.

That really is the best I can do. I can barely turn the other cheek when I'm arguing with someone I respect. There is no way that I am capable of turning the other cheek when it comes to someone I have absolutely no respect for.

I do not claim to be a good person.

:plus:

But I think you are. And more importantly, I think you are honest.

Aww. Thanks :plus:

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #81 on: October 08, 2014, 08:32:26 AM »
loling at all the people who disagreed with me, only to be proven wrong.

Fucking story of my life.