Author Topic: College Football Thread!  (Read 607 times)

Scrapheap

College Football Thread!
« on: November 14, 2009, 03:03:13 PM »
Being a former resident of Nebraska, I used to be a fan of the Cornhuskers, but they've sucked as of late. I've decided to follow the Iowa Hawkeyes
instead.

Who's you're favorite college football team?

P7PSP

Re: College Football Thread!
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2009, 03:09:21 PM »
Went to Weber State College (now University) but couldn't afford to go to games at the time. By default if I was a college fan it would be WSU.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2009, 04:21:14 PM »
I went to a small uni in Iowa, but the team wasn't noteworthy. :laugh: My top pick is UGA.

GO DAWGS!!

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2009, 01:36:15 PM »
i like real football:

manchester united

Scrapheap

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2009, 08:04:58 PM »
i like queer football:

manchesty untied

fixed  8)

Celticgoddess

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2009, 08:16:16 PM »

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2009, 08:23:59 PM »
Florida State University.   I have been a Seminole fan for a long time.   They aren't doing so good lately though haha.   At least they beat Wake Forest.   I am not anticipating their game vs UF.   I know a lot of Gator fans, and they are annoying as hell sometimes.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Scrapheap

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2009, 09:28:33 PM »
Florida State University.   I have been a Seminole fan for a long time.   They aren't doing so good lately though haha.   At least they beat Wake Forest.   I am not anticipating their game vs UF.   I know a lot of Gator fans, and they are annoying as hell sometimes.

Those Florida teams are usually pretty good. Every year you can count on either the Seminoles, Gators or Hurricanes to be a powerhouse!  :thumbup:

Scrapheap

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2009, 10:11:54 PM »
Holy fucking sheepshit Batman!! Did anyone watch the Texas vs Nebraska game last night??

I almost had to take back disowning the Huskers. They damn near beat #3 ranked Texas University. They were ahead 12 to 10 with 1 second on the clock, and Texas trying for a 43 yard field goal. The kicker barely made it in by a few inches and if they hadn't they would've been held to only 10 points despite having the #1 ranked offense in the nation. The Nebraska defense pummeled the living shit out of Texas with 11 sacks and -60 some odd yards lost. It was the most impressive defensive game I've ever seen played.  :2thumbsup:

GO BIG RED!!!

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2009, 11:16:34 PM »
Suh (#93) for Nebraska is a beast.   12 tackles and 3.5 sacks.   Really good DT that might be a DT/DE hybrid in the NFL.   I would love to see him in a Jaguars uniform.

I am happy that Florida lost, this way I don't have to hear so many Tebow lovers.    The one thing I hate about College Football is the BCS, there should be a playoff.

Scrapheap

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2009, 11:49:08 AM »
Suh (#93) for Nebraska is a beast.   12 tackles and 3.5 sacks.   Really good DT that might be a DT/DE hybrid in the NFL.   I would love to see him in a Jaguars uniform.

Along with Nebraska's kicker, they'll both be #1 draft pics. I've heard rumors that Suh has a chance at the Heismann Trophy this year!!

I am happy that Florida lost, this way I don't have to hear so many Tebow lovers.    The one thing I hate about College Football is the BCS, there should be a playoff.

The Crimson Tide Really took it to them! Yeah it would be good to se some kind of playoffs. I think Cincinnati should be in there along with TCU and possibly Boise State.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2009, 01:43:45 PM »
 :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2009, 12:21:18 AM »

Along with Nebraska's kicker, they'll both be #1 draft pics. I've heard rumors that Suh has a chance at the Heismann Trophy this year!!

The Crimson Tide Really took it to them! Yeah it would be good to se some kind of playoffs. I think Cincinnati should be in there along with TCU and possibly Boise State.
Boise State beat Oregon, the Pac 10 champ and beat they pretty handily.   I definitely would put Boise State in the tournament.

Do you think Texas has what it takes to beat Arkansas?   I wasn't impressed with McCoy in that game, despite them winning.

Scrapheap

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2009, 11:21:26 PM »
OK, I have to go back to being a Huskers fan again. The #22 ranked Huskers played the #20 ranked AZ Wildcats for the Holiday Bowl in San Diego.

Final score... 33-0 Huskers!!!

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

Scrapheap

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2010, 02:40:27 PM »
Nebraska is currently playing University of Missouri, and spanking their asses!!!

24-0 in the first quarter, and Missouri only had 30 offensive yards!!