Author Topic: Bjork and her supposed hawtness  (Read 3840 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Bjork and her supposed hawtness
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2009, 04:32:18 AM »
Sory guys I have always thought she was a bit of a "whack, whack". That is just me though.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2009, 05:18:16 AM »
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2009, 06:49:01 AM »
I'll take some of this:

Half of what I like about Elizabeth Banks is her on-screen personality. She's gorgeous but there's just something sweet-girl-next-door about her...
Flibbit.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2009, 03:41:52 PM »
Okay, now that I've seen that even odeon thinks she's hawt, this needs to be explained to me. What is so hawt about Bjork? I'm really trying to see it, but failing miserably. She just doesn't do it for me in any way and I'm pretty openminded. :P

"even odeon"?  :'(
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

P7PSP

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2009, 03:48:42 PM »
Okay, now that I've seen that even odeon thinks she's hawt, this needs to be explained to me. What is so hawt about Bjork? I'm really trying to see it, but failing miserably. She just doesn't do it for me in any way and I'm pretty openminded. :P

I think she has the misapprehesion that you are smart or something.  :zoinks:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2009, 03:51:36 PM »

These n00bs are so clueless at times. :laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2009, 04:26:38 PM »
Bjork was quoted in interview once as saying that she's proud of her archetypically-Icelandic heritage and appearance. I find it fascinating that even full siblings from Icelandic families can vary so much in coloration: one with white-blond hair, another with jet-black.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2009, 04:28:45 PM »

Hey! I'm going to take back the day I called you God (and i wasn't even naked or drunk or both) :lol:

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2009, 10:05:32 PM »
Bjork is cute I'd definitely hit it

A lot of people think she is crazy but that just makes her that much more attractive to me

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2009, 02:49:48 AM »
Sory guys I have always thought she was a bit of a "whack, whack". That is just me though.

Oh I better explain that Australianism.  :P

A "whack, whack" is someone who has been hit twice over the head with the ugly stick
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2009, 05:05:06 AM »
Wouldn't call her hot tbh.

She's cute in a weird sort of way... and its kinda cool you get sick of all the bimbo clones.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2009, 05:56:31 AM »

A "whack, whack" is someone who has been hit twice over the head with the ugly stick

I'm totally adding that term to my "words you must incorporate into your daily language" list :green:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2009, 06:19:01 AM »

I'm totally adding that term to my "words you must incorporate into your daily language" list :green:

Australian's have many strange phrases and words. We are a bloody weird mob.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2009, 07:24:34 AM »

Hey! I'm going to take back the day I called you God (and i wasn't even naked or drunk or both) :lol:

You don't have to call me anything and I promise you I won't mind the naked and drunk part. :eyelash:

- Albert Einstein

Celticgoddess

« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2009, 02:38:27 PM »

You don't have to call me anything and I promise you I won't mind the naked and drunk part. :eyelash:

Bwahaha That caught me so off guard that I can't even thinking of a smartass response. :laugh: