Author Topic: Bjork and her supposed hawtness  (Read 3839 times)

Celticgoddess

Re: Bjork and her supposed hawtness
« Reply #75 on: November 08, 2009, 10:02:28 AM »

I have such a hard time wrapping my head around the idea of what a life would be like without substance and that your husband fell in love with you because he created you to be what he wanted, not because of who you even were to begin with. Man. And what does her family think of all this? If that were me, my parents would forcibly lock me up until someone talked some sense into me.

That's because you have  substance. Some people don't.

True. I guess when you don't have much to start with, any kind of affection/attention/promise feels like a step up.

I wonder what will happen when she ages. It's not like presents him to be the kind of guy who will stick around and hold your hand and nurse you to better health while you recover from a stroke.

There comes an age when even plastic surgery can't help you much. Look at Joan Rivers. :P

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #76 on: November 08, 2009, 04:46:39 PM »
There's always another blonde to remake. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lemon Aguilera

• lemonese pudding
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #77 on: November 08, 2009, 05:09:50 PM »
what really bothers me is that she doesn't look good. she looks like a man. first of all german women can be really manly and to turn that into some amazon bimbo is just gross. she looks like a femme ahnold.
"the dreams we dream together become reality" - John Lemon

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #78 on: November 08, 2009, 08:36:24 PM »

I have such a hard time wrapping my head around the idea of what a life would be like without substance and that your husband fell in love with you because he created you to be what he wanted, not because of who you even were to begin with. Man. And what does her family think of all this? If that were me, my parents would forcibly lock me up until someone talked some sense into me.

That's because you have  substance. Some people don't.

True. I guess when you don't have much to start with, any kind of affection/attention/promise feels like a step up.

I wonder what will happen when she ages. It's not like presents him to be the kind of guy who will stick around and hold your hand and nurse you to better health while you recover from a stroke.

There comes an age when even plastic surgery can't help you much. Look at Joan Rivers. :P

She'll probably be heavily insured, and he will be writing off her value every year a bit for taxes. She's not his wife, but his merchandise asset.

What he writes off, he may put aside to pay her off when she is worn out beyond repair.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Blasted

« Reply #79 on: November 09, 2009, 05:20:18 PM »
I don't see the problem.  She's obviously happy with it.  It's a disgusting concept if he were taking advantage.  She's an adult woman, no one forced her to marry him and then go under his knife.

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2009, 05:27:19 PM »
damn, (this is serious comment)

youall are fucking mean.

how do you ppl know that she isnt the sweetest, nicest, most inteligent person, and he fell madly in love with her. and she was like "honey i want some nicer titties and a little more ass, do you think you could hook me upwith some of your silicon?"

but no, you instantly assume that he was like "damn this bitch is fugly, but shes the only one thatll give me the time of day. so ill just pump her chalk full of SI and itll be good for business too"

give the poor girl some sympathy, shes gonna need it when shes 10 years down the road and needs more surgery so she doesnt look like frankenslut.

people make mistakes, and when they do everyone is all about asuming that theyre horible people cause they made mistakes. well guess what, we all make mistakes. and guess what else, the next time YOU make a mistake, theres gonna be someone that knows about it, and theyre gonna say that youre a horrible person, cause you made a mistake.

<end rant>

<^and what binty said>
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #81 on: November 09, 2009, 05:51:15 PM »
damn, (this is serious comment)

youall are fucking mean.

how do you ppl know that she isnt the sweetest, nicest, most inteligent person, and he fell madly in love with her. and she was like "honey i want some nicer titties and a little more ass, do you think you could hook me upwith some of your silicon?"

but no, you instantly assume that he was like "damn this bitch is fugly, but shes the only one thatll give me the time of day. so ill just pump her chalk full of SI and itll be good for business too"

give the poor girl some sympathy, shes gonna need it when shes 10 years down the road and needs more surgery so she doesnt look like frankenslut.

people make mistakes, and when they do everyone is all about asuming that theyre horible people cause they made mistakes. well guess what, we all make mistakes. and guess what else, the next time YOU make a mistake, theres gonna be someone that knows about it, and theyre gonna say that youre a horrible person, cause you made a mistake.

<end rant>

<^and what binty said>

I guess it is this bit that makes me mean:
Reza Vossough hated 33-year-old Cany's body, but they tied the knot anyway after he spotted her "potential".

I know there are women loving to sculpt themselves into something they like. I actually like the attitude of this woman: . She has a very distinct personality. And has nothing the way it grew naturally I think.

Nothing wrong with changing looks if that is what you want. But in case of this plastic surgeon, Reza Vossough, I have my doubts.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 06:05:41 PM by hykeaswell »

Blasted

« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2009, 06:15:23 PM »
I think the problem is the way the article was written.  It could potentially be biased, I mean, he could have been misquoted.  Or he's just a cunt.  His wife doesn't seem to mind though :P

Blasted

« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2009, 06:23:51 PM »
The editorial message says it all:

This site contains materials from other clearly stated media sources for the purpose of discussion stimulation and content enrichment among our members only.
whatsonxiamen.com does not necessarily endorse their views or the accuracy of their content. For copyright infringement issues please contact editor@whatsonxiamen.com

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #84 on: November 11, 2009, 09:33:12 PM »

This site contains materials from other clearly stated media sources for the purpose of discussion stimulation and content enrichment among our members only.
whatsonxiamen.com does not necessarily endorse their views or the accuracy of their content. For copyright infringement issues please contact editor@whatsonxiamen.com

translation... we fucking lied, please dont sue us
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #85 on: November 12, 2009, 04:24:32 AM »

translation... we fucking lied, please dont sue us

We may have lied, or not. No chance of suing us effectively.