Educational

Author Topic: What are You doing right now?  (Read 138735 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: What are You doing right now?
« Reply #1650 on: January 05, 2007, 01:53:12 PM »
Really, really wanting to stuff my face.  It's been years since I bought a jar of frosting and ate half of it in a day.  I really must do that again at some point this year.  I miss it.  I used to do it almost every week, and then eat nothing else during the day.  My mouth is literally watering, thinking about it.

I am sooooooo pathetic.   :dunce:

Resist as long as you can, but when you do it, make an EVENT of it. Really do it up right, this time, with several versions of your favorite flavor and get yourself good and sick.
Resist longer next time.

With me, it's salty stuff. I love sweets, but a new flavor of salt is so enticing, I will eat spoonfuls at first.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 01:54:47 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1651 on: January 05, 2007, 01:56:18 PM »
It was a fuckn joke.

There's no way anyone would read that post and think it was a joke. Is this how you're campaigning for the admin position?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #1652 on: January 05, 2007, 02:16:57 PM »
Waking up.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1653 on: January 05, 2007, 02:52:05 PM »
Really, really wanting to stuff my face.  It's been years since I bought a jar of frosting and ate half of it in a day.  I really must do that again at some point this year.  I miss it.  I used to do it almost every week, and then eat nothing else during the day.  My mouth is literally watering, thinking about it.

I am sooooooo pathetic.   :dunce:

Resist as long as you can, but when you do it, make an EVENT of it. Really do it up right, this time, with several versions of your favorite flavor and get yourself good and sick.
Resist longer next time.

With me, it's salty stuff. I love sweets, but a new flavor of salt is so enticing, I will eat spoonfuls at first.

I plan to make quite an event of it.  I'll eat a couple of apples earlier in the day, then completely chow down on the frosting while watching something good on TV.  I'll dump half the can down the trash first though.

I also really need to eat some raw cookie dough very soon.  THAT, I could control myself better with.  They sell it in pre-portioned bits now (the cookies are pre-sized).  I don't understand why people go and ruin a good thing by COOKING the stuff.  I also figure the bacteria has been kille din the prepackages stuff because it's been frozen.  And if not maybe it'll make me lose weight because I'll get worms.  :P

BTW, I went out and bought myself some cow tales for dinner (basically caramel-coated sticks of frosting-like stuff), some sugar-free candy for pre-dinner (mmmmm), and some coffee with milk in it for now.  And about a million pakcets of splenda.  Next time I'll put in more milk, but it was probably also lousy because it has been sitting there in that convenience store all day.  At least it filled me up, though.

You know the horrible thing?  I'm doing all of this and counting the calories; I'm actually not breaking my diet by eating crap like this.  I'm just ensuring a swifter death.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Graelwyn

« Reply #1654 on: January 05, 2007, 02:56:29 PM »
i always struggle to not stuff my face after xmas, what with all the chocolate at reduced price. already got through one lot, then i end up throwing a load away to stop myself eating so much.

Anyway, what am i doing right now? I am sitting at my desk on my laptop, drinking coffee and watching Narnia with an annoying woman and her son. She is very pushy and has eating issues as she always asks me what size my clothes are and tries to foist food on me, so I am getting a little annoyed as she is a uk size 6-8 and I am an 8-10 and dont appreciate being reminded of it, lol. Anyway, i like my room to be my haven and am not comfortable having anyone in it with me, but I am tolerating it as I dont like to be rude too much.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1655 on: January 05, 2007, 03:20:40 PM »
I also really need to eat some raw cookie dough very soon.  THAT, I could control myself better with.  They sell it in pre-portioned bits now (the cookies are pre-sized).  I don't understand why people go and ruin a good thing by COOKING the stuff.  I also figure the bacteria has been kille din the prepackages stuff because it's been frozen.  And if not maybe it'll make me lose weight because I'll get worms.  :P

I believe that the eggs in frozen cookie dough have been pasteurized, so the bacteria count should be fairly low.  Bacteria is not the same as worms, however.  I hope that you would never find a worm in your cookie dough.  There have been people who have deliberately ingested beef tapeworms to lose weight but I would never recommend it because you could get much worse problems from them.

ozymandias

« Reply #1656 on: January 05, 2007, 03:29:28 PM »
Pondering the imponderable......an enlightening day!  With a touch of Nirvana and a light seasoning of consciousness! :P ::)
 :zzz:

:poop: :tp:

:deadhorse:

Offline Lurk Hurk Gurk

• Super-Duper Rationalist Crackpot Mystic of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • Lhrxiag Trhe (hvng: rbt13)
« Reply #1657 on: January 06, 2007, 12:16:26 AM »
Having worked through most of the night/early morning on a new (since a few days ago) project of mine, I am now taking a break, visiting the forums I frequent.

The project in question is a host for my plugin set's own "native format" in the form of a Winamp plugin which will make it possible to chain multiple instances of them and otherwise use them similarly to how VSTs are used. I am doing all GUI-related and otherwise Windows-specific things using the raw Windows API for this one; I haven't taken the time to learn more than a few bits of it before.

The host will also serve as a prototype for host-functionality to build into other programs. It should hopefully not be too hard to adapt for foobar2000, which I cannot add direct support for as the SDK is not compatible with MinGW. I'm also thinking of building it into an open-source console emulator or two that have WAV-dumping functionality.

Heh; I'm hyperactive - my hands are shaking somewhat and I type at unusually high speeds. And I plan to go drink more coffee, as well as eat some sugary stuff, soon.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1658 on: January 06, 2007, 04:07:19 AM »

Heading out for a walk, when the rain stops.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1659 on: January 06, 2007, 07:44:53 AM »

I believe that the eggs in frozen cookie dough have been pasteurized, so the bacteria count should be fairly low.  Bacteria is not the same as worms, however.  I hope that you would never find a worm in your cookie dough.  There have been people who have deliberately ingested beef tapeworms to lose weight but I would never recommend it because you could get much worse problems from them.

Ah.  People have said all sorts of things could happen from eating raw cookie dough and I thought someone mentioned worms.  I woulnd't get a tapeworm on purpose in all seriousness.  I'm not THAT desperate.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

ozymandias

« Reply #1660 on: January 06, 2007, 08:19:48 AM »
Waiting for the new furniture to be delivered!

Graelwyn

« Reply #1661 on: January 06, 2007, 09:32:33 AM »
Trying to wake up. Forgot to take my thyroxine yesterday, and suffering for my lack of insight, lol. Drinking coffee, and debating whether to exercise or just shower and get out.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #1662 on: January 06, 2007, 11:25:57 AM »
getting an erection.
i rarely get those over the past few months.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #1663 on: January 06, 2007, 11:29:07 AM »
Trying to get this sleeve finished before I have to go make tea.

ozymandias

« Reply #1664 on: January 06, 2007, 11:31:13 AM »
Enjoying the new computer desk we bought, much more comfortable and better looking than that walmart fake wood type furniture we were using.