Educational

Author Topic: What are You doing right now?  (Read 138762 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: What are You doing right now?
« Reply #12795 on: May 04, 2011, 05:34:25 PM »
And she kicked the other aspie boy out 20 mins earlier. J (other aspie) said to monkeyboy "this coach is a bitch" so monkeyboy went to the coach and said "J said you're a bitch"  :facepalm2: J comes to me in tears absolutely wracked with guilt and to be honest, he was right. The coach IS a bitch. She said to him "lots of people tell me that but that's what makes me a good coach. That and I'm a control freak"

Lovely. ::)

She sounds prejudiced and hateful and unfit to work with kids.  Want me to fall on her with all my weight and crush her little ribcage?   :evillaugh:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Osensitive1

« Reply #12796 on: May 04, 2011, 05:36:43 PM »
And she kicked the other aspie boy out 20 mins earlier. J (other aspie) said to monkeyboy "this coach is a bitch" so monkeyboy went to the coach and said "J said you're a bitch"  :facepalm2: J comes to me in tears absolutely wracked with guilt and to be honest, he was right. The coach IS a bitch. She said to him "lots of people tell me that but that's what makes me a good coach. That and I'm a control freak"

Maybe a blessing in disguise then.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #12797 on: May 04, 2011, 05:37:49 PM »

She sounds prejudiced and hateful and unfit to work with kids.  Want me to fall on her with all my weight and crush her little ribcage?   :evillaugh:

You haven't got wicked actions in any part of your body. Just wicked thoughts :laugh:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12798 on: May 04, 2011, 05:40:10 PM »

the problem with that solution is that you'd probably roll off before doing any damage.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #12799 on: May 04, 2011, 05:42:01 PM »

You haven't got wicked actions in any part of your body. Just wicked thoughts :laugh:

You're probably right. I did pull a hair elastic out of someone's hair back in the 90s but that's about as physical as I get!  :laugh:

People forget.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12800 on: May 04, 2011, 06:25:31 PM »
Trying to figure out how I'm going to handle the coach who kicked Spencer out of gymnastics because he wasn't "good enough" at the game they were playing. Not meaning bad behaviour, meaning you're not good enough at this game so I'm not going to let you play. From a coach during a fucking 1 hour recreation gymnastics class for homeschoolers!

Kicked him out forever, or just from that one game?

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #12801 on: May 04, 2011, 06:27:05 PM »

the problem with that solution is that you'd probably roll off before doing any damage.

You're probably right!  I'm too poofy and round!   :snowman:

People forget.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #12802 on: May 04, 2011, 07:17:57 PM »
Trying to figure out how I'm going to handle the coach who kicked Spencer out of gymnastics because he wasn't "good enough" at the game they were playing. Not meaning bad behaviour, meaning you're not good enough at this game so I'm not going to let you play. From a coach during a fucking 1 hour recreation gymnastics class for homeschoolers!

Just for today but he's scared to go back. he only has one class left before the summer break anyway so I told him if he doesn't want to go next week, that's fine. If he wants to go, that's fine too. We'll wait and figure it out next week. He needs some time to process.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12803 on: May 04, 2011, 08:53:38 PM »

Just for today but he's scared to go back. he only has one class left before the summer break anyway so I told him if he doesn't want to go next week, that's fine. If he wants to go, that's fine too. We'll wait and figure it out next week. He needs some time to process.

It seems ridiculous to me that a kids's gymnastic coach is turning playing into a big competition anyway.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 10:59:52 PM by Callaway »

Celticgoddess

« Reply #12804 on: May 04, 2011, 08:56:33 PM »

It seems ridiculous to me that a kids's gymnastic coach is turning playiing into a big competition anyway.
Exactly. It's 18 homeschooled kids ages 3-15 and they're divided into 3 age groups. It's just recreational. A time for them all to get together, do something physical, be social etc. Not an ounce of competition to it.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #12805 on: May 04, 2011, 09:01:35 PM »

It seems ridiculous to me that a kids's gymnastic coach is turning playiing into a big competition anyway.
Exactly. It's 18 homeschooled kids ages 3-15 and they're divided into 3 age groups. It's just recreational. A time for them all to get together, do something physical, be social etc. Not an ounce of competition to it.

I suggest you kick the gymnastics coach too.

........right between the legs.  :evillaugh:  :headbang2:

But no seriously , thats terrible he kicked him out for those reasons , does he have a senior that you can complain to?
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12806 on: May 04, 2011, 09:20:28 PM »
Just watched all the Salad Fingers episodes on YouTube. Now I know where MLA's avatars are from :laugh:

What did you think?

I thought it was cute but I'm a weird one :laugh:

Offline PuppetSockPenguin

• Superlurker of the penguin elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • experience is memory is experience is
« Reply #12807 on: May 04, 2011, 10:02:16 PM »
Writing an essay, sort of.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #12808 on: May 05, 2011, 05:15:49 AM »

I can shout at her if you like.  :orly:

Like this:

:zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

eris

« Reply #12809 on: May 05, 2011, 05:33:18 AM »
I typed in "tpe Ds" into google inage search to see what I would get

got this :D