Educational

Author Topic: What are You doing right now?  (Read 138743 times)

Eamonn

Re: What are You doing right now?
« Reply #540 on: October 01, 2006, 09:29:44 AM »
Sorry, but i have to run. Until next time, friends. :'(

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #541 on: October 01, 2006, 09:30:12 AM »
see ya.  luv ya.
miss ya.
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #542 on: October 01, 2006, 09:36:04 AM »
See ya. Take care.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #543 on: October 01, 2006, 01:23:43 PM »
three of his backups look like they don't want to be there.   they just wanted to play music for a living.

which three?

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #544 on: October 03, 2006, 09:44:39 AM »
trying not to order an ipod...i really want one but need to save my money.  :-\

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #545 on: October 03, 2006, 09:55:06 AM »
trying not to order an ipod...i really want one but need to save my money.  :-\

Does it have to be an ipod?  I know they're much better, but wouldn't a cheaper mp3 player make you feel almost as happy??

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #546 on: October 03, 2006, 10:17:46 AM »
the thing is, the new ipod nanos are so pretty...i want the aqua blue one... :LOL:

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #547 on: October 03, 2006, 10:20:07 AM »
the thing is, the new ipod nanos are so pretty...i want the aqua blue one... :LOL:

I can understand that  :laugh: I've just got so used to usually settling for the cheaper option- post a pic of the one you like and we can both droll over it.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #548 on: October 03, 2006, 10:30:57 AM »
i'm at Uni, theoretically teaching my students how to use a computer VLE (virtual learning environemtn, for fuck's sake).  half of them have fallen asleep, it's that stupid.  i'm letting them get on with it, by consensus:  they said they'll let me know if they get stuck.  i just have to walk round the suite and check no-one's died or gone into a coma, every so often...  ::)

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #549 on: October 03, 2006, 10:51:59 AM »
my bro had an ipod nano, and erm ahem binned it after a week because he thought it was a heap of shit, he got another type of mp3 player instead which he loved to bits, even though it was a cheaper one.

Currently im wolfing down a chocolate gateau with tip top squirty cream and fixing one of my dollys heads back on....she fell out of the window (dont ask, it was accidental not deliberate)

Lucifer dont you ever just walk passed one of their desks and slam down on it with something to make a very loud bang to freak the shit out of them and wake them up? or i dunno say draw on their faces with a semi-perm ink pen whilst theyre asleep? I think you could get away with it AND it would ease your boredom ;)

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #550 on: October 03, 2006, 11:09:07 AM »
Flaming misogynists on WP.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #551 on: October 03, 2006, 01:37:08 PM »
Chewing on my lip.  Not nervously, i just enjoy the pain and flavor.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #552 on: October 03, 2006, 02:27:24 PM »
Lucifer dont you ever just walk passed one of their desks and slam down on it with something to make a very loud bang to freak the shit out of them and wake them up? or i dunno say draw on their faces with a semi-perm ink pen whilst theyre asleep? I think you could get away with it AND it would ease your boredom ;)

lol.  i didn't, but i used to terrorise kids doing GCSE exams, when i invigilated them.  if i saw a kid beginning to become stressed or freaked, i'd go and tell them to do hand-stretching exercises, so they didn't get cramp.  it meant flicking their fingers about for a bit.  eventually, they'd look at me pleadingly (i always moved away from them), and ask if they could stop.  i'd wander back, and ask them if it felt better.  they always said "no".  then i'd just grin, and say it wasn't to make them feel better, it was to entertain me, cos i was bored, and they looked really stupid farting about making daft shapes with their hands.  they always went to have a go at me, and i'd walk off sharpish, but they'd forgotten to be wound up - it alwyas worked.

the other thing was to find the kid with the best sweets to snaffle.  that stopped them worrying about the exam, when they saw me bearing down on them, with my eyes on their sweets, and an evil glint in my eye.   >:D

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #553 on: October 03, 2006, 04:53:40 PM »
Nothing much.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #554 on: October 03, 2006, 04:54:09 PM »
i'm at Uni, theoretically teaching my students how to use a computer VLE (virtual learning environemtn, for fuck's sake).  half of them have fallen asleep, it's that stupid.  i'm letting them get on with it, by consensus:  they said they'll let me know if they get stuck.  i just have to walk round the suite and check no-one's died or gone into a coma, every so often...  ::)

now personally i think that'd be my own personal Hell...

i hate our lecturers that:
A) dont have a moderate grasp of the english language (being mostly chinese).
B) dont know what an ISP is... FFS
C) havent a clue how to actually diss-assemble one... FFS x10

but yea i cant tell u what i'm doing right now cos i could get into trouble, will probably explain later 8)