Educational

Author Topic: What are You doing right now?  (Read 138748 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: What are You doing right now?
« Reply #7095 on: November 03, 2008, 12:31:42 PM »
the apple is goooooood.

but the joke was funny, eh?  mind you, from what i've heard, anything lemmy says is funny: who can resist someone who writes a song called "killed by death?"

:rofl:

duncvis

« Reply #7096 on: November 03, 2008, 12:33:33 PM »
Lemmy is awesome.  :headbang2:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7097 on: November 03, 2008, 12:36:13 PM »
Lemmy is awesome.  :headbang2:

did you ever see that french and saunders sketch, where roland rivron is the barrister, and they're trying ralph mctell for his "100 easy tunes for guitar" book?  fucking hilarious.   :lol:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #7098 on: November 03, 2008, 01:41:37 PM »
Why do the secret police want to question you?

We've applied for jobs with a government contractor, in order to work for them you have to have a Top Secret security clearance.

Good luck with that, Tesla.

I think Amy and you are right to be honest about your personal lives.

If you get top secret clearances, then I think they would be more concerned with whether you would be subject to being blackmailed because of your background than with the exact details of it anyway.  Also I think you should be prepared to have your telephone calls monitored assuming that you get the job, so having nothing to hide will be a good thing.

I know that my husband's and my private telephone calls were monitored, because they called him in and played him a recording of one of them and asked him questions about it.

Be sure to drop phrases like 'Red Fox has dropped the package' and 'black dawn is coming' into your phone conversations.  The people who monitor the calls need something to relieve the boredom occasionally.

:laugh:

In one of our private conversations, ..................

I have often re-thought things I posted in public view.

Games forum is free for the public to view. You might re-think posting something like this.

:dons tin hat, denies paranoia:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7099 on: November 03, 2008, 03:22:38 PM »
Browsing the board.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7100 on: November 04, 2008, 03:12:45 AM »

We've applied for jobs with a government contractor, in order to work for them you have to have a Top Secret security clearance.

If you get top secret clearances, then I think they would be more concerned with whether you would be subject to being blackmailed because of your background than with the exact details of it anyway.  Also I think you should be prepared to have your telephone calls monitored assuming that you get the job, so having nothing to hide will be a good thing.

I know that my husband's and my private telephone calls were monitored, because they called him in and played him a recording of one of them and asked him questions about it.

Be sure to drop phrases like 'Red Fox has dropped the package' and 'black dawn is coming' into your phone conversations.  The people who monitor the calls need something to relieve the boredom occasionally.

Games forum is free for the public to view. You might re-think posting something like this.

Good point, DirtDawg.

:tinfoil:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #7101 on: November 04, 2008, 07:41:56 AM »

Good point, DirtDawg.

:tinfoil:

Now, you just need to ask politely to have Peter and Tesla edit their posts, before you bitchslap them.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7102 on: November 04, 2008, 08:26:13 AM »
Pretending to work. I need to come up with something convincing if I fall asleep.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Pissgai

• King of The Damned
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Button Pusher
« Reply #7103 on: November 04, 2008, 09:27:20 AM »

"EAT YOUR FUCKING TEA!"

that should do it.   :green:

I'd make the fuckers starve if they cross with daddy.  :headbang2:
I'm here to fuck you up. :P

Member of the Triumvirate.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #7104 on: November 04, 2008, 09:33:00 AM »
Signed into msn messenger for the first time in ages.  I used to use it a lot, but I've been avoiding talking to people for a while now.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #7105 on: November 04, 2008, 10:12:19 AM »
Watching MSNBC watching Sarah Palin vote.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Pissgai

• King of The Damned
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Button Pusher
« Reply #7106 on: November 04, 2008, 10:13:32 AM »
Signed into msn messenger for the first time in ages.  I used to use it a lot, but I've been avoiding talking to people for a while now.

Trust me: I'll avoid you, so don't worry. :P
I'm here to fuck you up. :P

Member of the Triumvirate.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7107 on: November 04, 2008, 10:44:54 AM »
trying to work, and being interrupted by stroppy/flappy students on the forum, phone calls, a useless mouse, shoulder and head-aches and a general feeling of "FUCK OFF EVERYONE!"

:grrr:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7108 on: November 04, 2008, 03:28:34 PM »
:( :hug:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7109 on: November 04, 2008, 03:57:45 PM »
thank you.  better now - my favourite person in the whole world cheered me up.  :heart: