Educational

Author Topic: What are You doing right now?  (Read 138748 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: What are You doing right now?
« Reply #6000 on: April 08, 2008, 09:00:53 AM »
procrastinating.

you'll get hair on your palms and go blind, you know.

right now, i am trying to peel myself away from this bloody pooter and cook something to eat.

I was actually very productive, today. It's not raining, yet, so I quit ripping vinyl and worked on the garden.

I'm a littttle embarrassed at how bad it looks and how far behind I am in keeping up with the weather.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

duncvis

« Reply #6001 on: April 08, 2008, 10:30:05 AM »
procrastinating.

I was going to try that, but  ...  meh.

... maybe later.

:laugh:

i did finish cleaning the kids' sty and swept the stairs eventually. just waiting for the kids tea to finish cooking.

Sophgay

« Reply #6002 on: April 08, 2008, 11:23:48 AM »
watching the tortoise

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #6003 on: April 08, 2008, 11:27:10 AM »
Making s'mores.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6004 on: April 08, 2008, 12:30:07 PM »
noooooooooo!

/runs away screaming.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #6005 on: April 08, 2008, 12:46:12 PM »
noooooooooo!

/runs away screaming.

The chocolate gooiness won't hurt you. I even used real marshmallows this time instead of ey-icing. Yeah, icing.  :green:
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6006 on: April 08, 2008, 12:57:00 PM »
it's the marshmallows which make me want to vomit.  :puke:

/shudder.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #6007 on: April 08, 2008, 01:06:31 PM »
it's the marshmallows which make me want to vomit.  :puke:

/shudder.

You have to eat them before they eat you!

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6008 on: April 08, 2008, 01:15:54 PM »
oh, great - now i'll have nightmares about giant, person-eating marshmallows.  :bigcry:

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #6009 on: April 08, 2008, 01:22:23 PM »
oh, great - now i'll have nightmares about giant, person-eating marshmallows.  :bigcry:

Other than the whole people-eating thing, it's kinda cute.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6010 on: April 08, 2008, 01:24:33 PM »
er, what else was there, apart from the whole people-eating thing?  ???

/cracking up!

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #6011 on: April 08, 2008, 01:29:45 PM »
er, what else was there, apart from the whole people-eating thing?  ???

/cracking up!

It has a sailor outfit! How many monsters wear sailor outfits?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6012 on: April 08, 2008, 01:31:52 PM »
have you taken your meds today...?

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #6013 on: April 08, 2008, 01:37:58 PM »
have you taken your meds today...?

I probably should, but no insurance so I'm trying to make them last. This quote explains my fascination with sailor uniforms.

"Gotta get in tune with Sailor Moon
Cause that cartoon has got the boom anime babes
that make me think the wrong thing(about monsters)"

Persona

« Reply #6014 on: April 08, 2008, 01:41:04 PM »
Sailor Moon! :pinkbeat: