Educational

Author Topic: What are You doing right now?  (Read 138731 times)

Sophgay

Re: What are You doing right now?
« Reply #5730 on: March 17, 2008, 10:18:39 AM »
eating

Online DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #5731 on: March 17, 2008, 01:11:19 PM »

Holding back emo-ness.

I was so freaked out today.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5732 on: March 17, 2008, 02:32:39 PM »
just this second got the report through from my viva, and have to go out - panic, panic!

:GA:

/passes anti-panic medication (booze)

/hits self on head with bottle.

that's better.

as predicted, i don't understand half of the fucking report.  i TOLD them to be specific, cos i'm a spaz.  bloody idiot examiner who wrote the report (not that i'm surprised - she's as thick as two short planks.  ::) )

have to meet with various people so they can explain it to me, now.  i LOATHE looking stupid like that.   :grrr:

:bigcry:

Online DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5733 on: March 17, 2008, 03:21:54 PM »
just this second got the report through from my viva, and have to go out - panic, panic!

that's better.

as predicted, i don't understand half of the fucking report.  i TOLD them to be specific, cos i'm a spaz.  bloody idiot examiner who wrote the report (not that i'm surprised - she's as thick as two short planks.  ::) )

have to meet with various people so they can explain it to me, now.  i LOATHE looking stupid like that.   :grrr:

I'm sorry you're having a rough time with it all,  but ...

... "short planks" ...

:LMAO:

You made my day!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5734 on: March 17, 2008, 03:23:05 PM »

that's better.

Maybe I can help? :hug:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5735 on: March 17, 2008, 03:44:52 PM »

that's better.

I'm sorry you're having a rough time with it all,  but ...

... "short planks" ...

:LMAO:

You made my day!

glad i made you laugh.  ;D  and ta for the commiserations.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5736 on: March 17, 2008, 03:45:59 PM »

that's better.

oh yes, definitely.  oh, you mean explaining things about the report?  or did you have something less, er, cerebral in mind?   :eyelash:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5737 on: March 17, 2008, 05:10:59 PM »

that's better.

oh yes, definitely.  oh, you mean explaining things about the report?  or did you have something less, er, cerebral in mind?   :eyelash:

Er... yes?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #5738 on: March 17, 2008, 05:14:29 PM »
Trying to relax with help
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

duncvis

« Reply #5739 on: March 17, 2008, 06:08:45 PM »
Fixing tags.  :yawn:

Online DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5740 on: March 17, 2008, 06:23:04 PM »
Fixing tags.  :yawn:

gawd!

Say it's not music tags.

I HATE when things get fucked up.

duncvis

« Reply #5741 on: March 17, 2008, 06:24:32 PM »
yes indeed, from my latest batch of 'acquisitions'. why folk cant tag stuff right in the first place is beyond me.  ::)

Persona

« Reply #5742 on: March 17, 2008, 06:48:14 PM »
Getting teary eyed over a film  ::)

Online DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5743 on: March 17, 2008, 07:02:13 PM »
yes indeed, from my latest batch of 'acquisitions'. why folk cant tag stuff right in the first place is beyond me.  ::)

Before I started using EAC, I have found that sometimes shit just "tags wrong."

No reason that I can figure, but it HAS GOT to be fixed. Anyone with a largish (hell - more than ten or twelve tracks FFS) collection will be fucked if the tags don't work right!

:violin:

duncvis

« Reply #5744 on: March 17, 2008, 07:23:46 PM »
EAC roxxors.  8)